Appreciation is a way to show that you don’t take things for granted. It’s like a big “thumbs up” to the universe, saying, “Hey, I’m noticing all the good stuff you’re sending my way!” Read some of the best appreciation quotes, sayings, and messages that are like little notes of gratitude to count the blessings of life.
Think about that feeling when someone notices your effort and says, “Thank you, you did an awesome job!” It’s like a little boost of happiness. Appreciation works like magic – it makes people feel valued and brings smiles to their faces.
Expressing genuine heartfelt appreciation has the incredible ability to create a positive shift in people’s emotions and lives.
In our lives, there are many people like teachers, coworkers, family, and friends. They work really hard to make our lives better and easier. A simple “thank you” or a heartfelt note of appreciation can light up their mood and show that their hard work is noticed and valued.
Also See: Appreciate Life Quotes
It’s a small gesture that can have a big impact, creating a circle of positivity where everyone feels acknowledged and motivated. So, let’s take a moment to express our gratitude to those who make our journey smoother and brighter – their dedication and support deserve our heartfelt thanks.
So, let’s try and make appreciation a habit. Notice the good things, say “thanks,” and watch how it encourages the good in people.
Top 10 Appreciation Quotes
- “Appreciation, not possession, makes a thing ours.” — Marty Rubin
- “Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.” — William Makepeace Thackery
- “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” — Dalai Lama
- “The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.” — William Jones
- “Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly.” — Tony Robbins
- “Let us awaken and feel alive with joy and appreciation for the gift of this life.” — Brendon Burchard
- “Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.” — Voltaire
- “I would rather be able to appreciate things I cannot have than to have things I am not able to appreciate.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” — Margaret Cousins
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” — John F. Kennedy
Best Quotes About Appreciation
As you read these quotes, think about the things and people you’re thankful for. These words are like a reminder to pause, notice, and feel grateful for all the good stuff in life.
- “Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace.” — Arianna Huffington
- “Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.” — Sanaya Roman
- “The way to develop the best that is in a person is by appreciation and encouragement.” — Charles Schwab
- “When you don’t come from struggle, gaining appreciation is a quality that’s difficult to come by.” — Shania Twain
- “He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” — Epictetus
- “Appreciation is a currency that we can mint for ourselves and spend without fear of bankruptcy.” — Fred de Witt van Amburgh
- “The greatest humiliation in life is to work hard on something from which you expect great appreciation, and then fail to get it.” — E. W. Howe
- “I know what it’s like to feel that fear and the need of affirmation and appreciation. To build confidence in yourself is the toughest thing.” — Shakira
- “To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven.” — Johannes Gaertner
- “Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.” — Alan Cohen
I Appreciate You Quotes
- “I want to thank you for never being there anymore. Your absence has forced me to find my own way.” — Unknown
- “Appreciation is a better stimulant than money. Money boosts the ego, but appreciation touches the soul.” — Debasish Mridha
- “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” — Kristin Armstrong
- “A little “appreciation” sometimes does quite as much good as all the conscientious “bringing up” in the world.” — L.M. Montgomery
- “I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding.” — Miranda Kerr
- “Gratitude is the appreciation of things that are not deserved, earned or demanded – those wonderful things that we take for granted.” — Renée Paule
- “Friends like you are what make life worthwhile. I can’t wait to see what the years ahead of us bring. I appreciate the times we’ve had thus far.” — Unknown
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” — Aaron Polson
- “You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you.” — Steve Maraboli
- “The aim of life is appreciation; there is no sense in not appreciating things; and there is no sense in having more of them if you have less appreciation of them.” — Gilbert K. Chesterton
Quotes On Appreciation Qthers
- “Appreciation is application for more.” — Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
- “When eating fruit, remember the one who planted the tree.” — Vietnamese Proverb
- “The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.” — William James
- “Appreciate what you have, where you are, and who you are within this moment.” — Tony Clark
- “Appreciation has the amazing habit of bringing more reasons to be grateful for.” — Isabella Koldras
- “Show appreciation and for those you care Let your love be known so they are aware.” — Catherine Pulsifer
- “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” — Robert Brault
- “Step back and appreciate all others who share your planet. Because without them, you would cease to be.” — Abraham Hicks
- “Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.” — Charles Dickens
- “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” — Epictetus
- “By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property.” — Voltaire
- “Appreciate the lovers rather than acknowledging the haters.” — Sophia L Skaalerud
- “Love those who appreciate you, and appreciate those who love you.” — Connor Chalfant
- “An appreciation of what you have brings the ultimate abundance in your life.” — Debasish Mridha
- “Appreciate what you have, while you have it, or you’ll learn what it meant to you after you lose it.” — Frank Sonnenberg
- “Having lived with nothing is the gift that allows me to appreciate the privilege of having everything.” — Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “The mind is like a flower. It does not bloom without the lights of appreciation, encouragement, and love.” — Debasish Mridha
- “Most people are unhappy because they’re focused on what they want rather than appreciating what they have.” — Marty Rubin
- “When you have something use it with appreciation before you lose it and always remember those who don’t have it.” — Mary Uwamahoro
- “Make it a habit to tell people, ‘thank you.’ To express your appreciation sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” — Ralph Marston
Appreciation Thank You Quotes
- “Gratitude sweetens even the smallest moments.” ― Mary Davis
- “True forgiveness is when you can say, ‘Thank you for the experience.’” — Oprah Winfrey
- “O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.” — William Shakespeare
- “We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” — John F. Kennedy
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” — William Arthur Ward
- “I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and the new.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
- “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.” ― Melody Beattie
- “Don’t let the sun go down without saying thank you to someone, and without admitting to yourself that absolutely no one gets this far alone.” — Stephen King
- “Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” — Northrup Christiane
- “Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” ― Eckhart Tolle
Short Appreciation Captions For Instagram
Feel free to use these appreciation captions and one-liners with emojis to convey your gratitude and add a cheerful touch to your social media posts or messages.
- “Appreciating every moment. ??”
- “Grateful for the simple joys. ??”
- “Sending a heartfelt ‘thank you.’ ??”
- “Finding beauty in the ordinary. ??”
- “Appreciation fills my heart. ??”
- “Recognizing the goodness around me. ??”
- “Thankful for all the support. ??”
- “Appreciating the journey so far. ??️”
- “Taking a moment to say ‘thank you.’ ??”
- “Appreciating life’s lessons. ??”
- “Embracing the abundance of goodwill. ??”
More Inspirational Quotes On Appreciation
Keeping an appreciation journal is a great way to focus on the positive side of things. When you’re feeling down, you can flip through its pages and remind yourself of all the good that’s happened.
And a world where everyone takes a moment to appreciate each other is like spreading good vibes like confetti.
So, the next time someone does something nice or something makes you happy, take a second to appreciate it. You’ll be surprised how something so simple can make a big difference. ??
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.