Breakfast is often called ‘the most important meal of the day’, and for good reason. It is a delightful beginning that fuels both body and mind. Here is a list of breakfast quotes and captions to make sure you start your day right.
Whether you are a lover of a hearty meal or someone who likes to eat a light quick bite, there is no denial to the simple pleasures that a good breakfast can bring.
A good breakfast is the best way to start the day. It breaks the overnight fasting period and replenishes your body providing essential nutrients required for good health.
Many studies have shown that eating breakfast is good for your health and overall well-being. It improves your energy levels and helps you concentrate more. It also helps in weight management and can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease in the long term.
So here’s to messy hair, pajamas, and that unbeatable satisfaction of eating a plate of morning munchies.
Also Check: Vegan Quotes
So, raise your coffee mugs, toast those pop-tarts, and let’s conquer the day one bite at a time! ??? #BreakfastGoals
Whether you are a foodie, a fitness enthusiast, or someone who simply likes to capture your morning routine, let’s read some lovely quotes about having a hearty breakfast.
It’s time to sprinkle a dash of flavor on your Instagram feed with a delicious breakfast snapshot.
Top 10 Breakfast Quotes
- “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” — John Gunther
- “Breakfast is a morning’s worth of mood insurance.” — Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” — Adelle Davis
- “Breakfast is the sunrise that beams through the darkest of mornings.” — Terri Guillemets
- “There are times when breakfast seems the one thing worth getting up for.” — Peter De Vries
- “Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first.” — Josh Billings
- “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I definitely have a hearty breakfast before I do anything.” — Mayer Hawthorne
- “Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life.” — A. A. Gill
- “Breakfast is a meal with an incredible emotional charge. It’s a feeling of fellowship that is unlike any other meal of the day.” — Anthony Bourdain
- “Breakfast is a peaceful moment for me, so I never have the radio on, no music, no noise around. The only noise you have is your thoughts.” — Bill Murray
Best Quotes About Breakfast
From eating a healthy bowl of oats to sipping a warm cup of tea or coffee, these quotes will remind you of the magic that breakfast brings to your table.
- “Breakfast is a sacred meal.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is a passport to morning.” — Unknown
- “Eat some breakfast then change the world.” — Unknown
- “Hope makes a good breakfast. Eat plenty of it.” — Ian Fleming
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” — John Gunther
- “In most of the world, breakfast is an important meal.” — Tyler Cowen
- “Good Morning! Have a great day beginning with Breakfast.” — Unknown
- “A good breakfast is a motivation for the day.” — Vinod Varghese Antony
- “Breakfast: a time to embrace the possibilities of a brand new day.” — Unknown
- “Have a smile for breakfast, you’ll be shitting joy by lunch.” — Joe Abercrombie
- “To eat well in the morning, I always have breakfast for dinner.” — Michael Symon
- “The only thing I can pride myself on is making a really good breakfast.” — Freida Pinto
- “There has never been a sadness that can’t be cured with breakfast foods.” — Ron Swanson
- “Breakfast is a beautiful, elegant thing; a meal to be savored and embraced.” — Jamie Oliver
- “What nicer thing can you do for somebody than make them breakfast?” — Anthony Bourdain
- “Breakfast was only worth having when somebody else made it for you.” — Caroline B. Cooney
- “Her cuisine is limited but she has as good an idea of breakfast as a Scotchwoman.” — Arthur Conan Doyle
- “If you look upon ham and eggs and lust, you have already committed breakfast in your heart.” — C. S. Lewis
- “We as human beings have the amazing capacity to be reborn at breakfast everyday and say, “This is a new day.” — Jack Kornfield
- “Breakfast is always the best time for something juicy, sweet and fresh – it just feels like the right way to open the day. There’s no right way, though, when it comes to choosing the fruit.” — Yotam Ottolenghi
- “Breakfast is the fuel for champions.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast: a moment of delicious possibilities.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is the foundation for a successful day.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is the secret weapon against a hectic day.” — Unknown
- “Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper.” — Francis Bacon
- “Breakfast is a love letter to yourself, an act of self-care.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is the canvas upon which you paint your day.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is a celebration of nourishment and gratitude.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast time is the best time for starting something new.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast without orange juice is like a day without sunshine.” — Anita Bryant
- “When you have something for breakfast, you’re not going to be starving by lunch.” — Bruce Barton
- “Breakfast is the bridge that leads us from the quiet of the night to the vibrant energy of the day.” — Unknown
- “Breakfast is the gentlest meal of the day, the meal that prepares you for the rush of the outside world.” — Unknown
- “I enjoyed my breakfast this morning, and I think that was a good thing and do not think it was condemned by God.” — C. S. Lewis
- “I do not want Michelangelo for breakfast – but for luncheon – for dinner – for tea – for supper – for between meals.” — Mark Twain
- “Why is a bowl of frosted cereal loops with added rainbow marshmallows allowed to count as ‘breakfast’ and not ‘sweets’?” — Bee Wilson
- “Everyone’s favorite breakfast dish can be prepared in a moment’s time with just a few ingredients and minimum effort.” — Marcus Samuelsson
- “Brunch, for me, is an extended breakfast that should be enjoyed whenever you have time properly to engage in cooking and eating.” — Yotam Ottolenghi
- “Your morning sets up the success of your day… I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
- “I like breakfast-time better than any other moment in the day. No dust has settled on one’s mind then, and it presents a clear mirror to the rays of things.” — George Eliot
Funny Breakfast Quotes
- “I never eat before breakfast.” — W. C. Fields
- “If it’s not chocolate, it’s not breakfast.” — Laini Taylor
- “I discovered a meal between breakfast and brunch.” — Homer
- “The only thing better than brunch is breakfast for dinner.” — Unknown
- “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” — Alfred Armand Montapert
- “Even a meaningless life may contain many good breakfasts.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
- “I know family comes first, but shouldn’t that mean after breakfast?” — Jeff Lindsay
- “Breakfast is the one meal at which it is permissible to read the paper.” — Amy Vanderbilt
- “A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.” — Francis Bacon
- “After the age of 80, you seem to be having breakfast every five minutes.” — Christopher Fry
- “One should not attend even the end of the world without a good breakfast.” — Robert A. Heinlein
- “Breakfast alone by gaslight is about as ghastly as champagne in daylight.” — Jessie Douglas Kerruish
- “Never encourage a man to cook breakfast; it causes him to wonder if women are necessary.” — Robert A. Heinlein
- “Eat breakfast. And then when you get to work, pretend that you have not eaten breakfast and request a second breakfast.” — Tina Fey
- “I can recollect nothing more to say at present; perhaps breakfast may assist my ideas. I was deceived — my breakfast supplied only two ideas — that the rolls were good and the butter bad.” — Jane Austen
Instagram Captions For Breakfast
- Life begins after breakfast.
- Breakfast can cure anything.
- The day starts with breakfast.
- Good days start with a breakfast.
- Let’s get this bread…and toast it!
- I donut know what I’d do without breakfast!
- Oat to be a great day with a hearty breakfast!
- Bringing the jam and spreading breakfast cheer!
- Starting the day with a delicious spread ??? #MorningFeast
- Pouring some happiness into my breakfast bowl.
- Feeling egg-straordinary with my breakfast spread.
- Time to baconate the day with a delicious breakfast!
- When in doubt, add more syrup! ?? #PancakeLove
- Because breakfast is basically a morning hug ??? #BreakfastHugs
- I love sleep because it’s like a time machine to breakfast.
- Positivity and good vibes, courtesy of this yummy breakfast!
- Fueling my dreams one bite at a time ?? #DreamBigEatWell
- A good breakfast fuels you up and gets you ready for the day.
- Brew-tiful morning with a cup of coffee and breakfast delights!
These inspirational breakfast quotes and captions will inspire you not to skip your breakfast and encourage you to eat a healthy breakfast everyday.
What are your favorite breakfast quotes and captions listed above? If there is a quote that we’ve missed then let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to spread positive vibes.