Looking for quotes about being worthy? We have rounded up the best collection of you are worthy quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions, affirmations, (with images and pictures) to know that you are truly deserving.
Also See: Never Settle Quotes
Life is not a cake walk. it gives you phases when you fail, make mistakes and don’t reach your goals. But with all the struggle comes the experience and confidence which builts a tougher version of you. You are worthy and you can achieve everything you dream of. A stumble or two should not make you feel you don’t deserve all the good in life, be it love, success, money, etc.
Also See: Feeling Worthless Quotes
These motivational worthy quotes will throw light on how capable you are and help you bounce back.
Self worth is knowing what you are truly worthy of deserving. It means to know your own value as a human being. Self belief helps you to believe in yourself and love yourself for being who you are and know that you are worthy of all the love and happiness in the world.
You can share these beautiful lines to encourage your friends, family, and loved ones, if they are going through a phase of introspection in life.
You Are Worthy Quotes
- “Never forget how rare you are.”
- “You’re worthy, unique & incredible.”
- “Know your worth. Then add tax.”
- “You find your worth within yourself.”
- “No one is you and that is your power.”
- “Spend time with those who value you.”
- “You deserve exactly what you settle for.”
- “You gotta overvalue yourself some time.”
- “Never lower your worth for worthless people.”
- “We are what we believe we are.”- C.S. Lewis
- “You attract what you believe what you’re worth.”
- “When you know your worth, you move different.”
- “What you are looking for is not out there, it is in you.”
- “Become more aware of what’s really worth your energy.”
- “Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.”
- “Know your worth. Never settle for less than you deserve.”
- “Never see your importance through the standards of the world.”
- “Once you awaken to your true worth life changes for the better.”
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.”
- “Never settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.”- Zig Ziglar
- “Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for more.”
- “Just being born makes you worthy enough to be here.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.”- Morgan Harper Nichols
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Your problem is you are too busy holding onto your unworthiness.” – Ram Dass
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.”- Wayne Dyer
- “A lot of doubt and uncertainty in our lives comes from not knowing that we are worthy.”
- “Why settle for a lesser vision? When you are destined for greatness!”- Lailah Gifty Akita
- “You’re worthy of being chosen, fought for, and loved. Remember that.” – Mark Groves
- “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.”
- “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you.”
- “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “If you want to improve your self-worth, stop giving other people the calculator.”- Tim Fargo
- “Sometimes the hardest part of the journey is believing you’re worthy of the trip.”- Glenn Beck
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.”- Rumi
- “The only thing between you and big love is your belief in your worthiness of it.”- Kristin Lohr
- “Your time, energy, and love is very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.”
- “Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.”
- “You’re imperfect, and you’re wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.”- Brené Brown
- “Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.”- Tony Gaskins
- “Choose, everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love.”- Alison Malee
- “Self-love, self-respect, self-worth…there is a reason they all start with ‘self’. You cannot find them in anyone else.”
- “Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.”- Kanye West
- “Worthy now. Not if. Not when. We are worthy of love and belonging now. Right this minute. As is.”- Brené Brown
- “A person’s worth in this world is estimated according to the value they put on themselves.”- Jean De La Bruyère
- “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”- C. JoyBell C.
- “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.”- Dalai Lama
- “Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness; they don’t need the approval of others.”- Roy T. Bennett
- “We are the brightest Star of our sky though we often fail to notice our own brilliance in the presence of others’ light.”- E.L.Blade
- “You have to know that you are good enough and worth it. Once you master belief in yourself no one can steal that love from you.”
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”- M. Scott Peck
- “I was angry with you for ‘ignoring’ me but then I realized its’ not your responsibility to validate my worth.” – Marissa Rodriguez
- “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.”- Max Lucado
- “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.”- Bruce Lee
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.”- Shannon Alder
- “Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.”
- “My highest ambition is to crawl out from under the ash and laugh at all the things that thought they could bury me.”- Rudy Francisco
- “I forgive myself for having believed for so long that I was never good enough to have, get and be what I wanted.”- Ceanne DeRohan
- “Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.”
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”- Abraham Lincoln
- “You are worthy. You are someone. You are the only version of “You” to ever exist in the universe. You are great. You are powerful. You are special.”
- “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.”- Billy Chapata
- “Women must learn to find self-worth within themselves, not through others. It is important to carve out a place just for you.”- Georgette Mosbacher
- “Everything in the universe wants to be loved and accepted. Our personal work is to find the love and acceptance within ourselves.”- Shakti Gawain
- “On this day, remember that you are beautiful. You are worthy, you are important, you are special, you are unique and wonderful. You are talented and irreplaceable.”
- “He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth.”- Khalil Gibran
- “Things of value require sacrifice. If people are too hurt, too busy or too damn stupid to see that you’re a blessing they’ve been asking for, just fall back. Know your worth.”
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”- Norman Vincent Peale
- “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no nonsense from anyone.” – Rabdall Core
- “Sometimes walking away has nothing to do with weakness and everything to do with strength. We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth and value, but because we finally realize our own.”
- “People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.”
- “Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside you hears your words and is lessened by them. You are strong and you are brave. There is a nobility of spirit within you. Let it grow.”- Chareos, to Kiall, Quest For Lost Heroes, by David Gemmel
- “I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and that is the beginning of everything.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald
You Are Worthy Picture Quotes And Images
More Inspirational Quotes
These encouraging words are great affirmations for self where valuing yourself is the key and are really inspiring words to uplift others to get you through a difficult day and building back their self confidence.
These inspirational quotes on self worth also cover topics like don t forget your self-worth quotes, self-worth quotes relationships, value your self worth quotes to give you inner strength and confidence and feel good about yourself.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share in the comments section below and we will love to add it to the list.
Feel free to share these wise words of wisdom with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.
If you like these powerful self-worth sayings then also check out self preservation quotes and focus on yourself quotes to encourage you to make yourself a priority and put all the energies in improving yourself.