Looking for the most famous quotes by the popular singer Karol G? We have rounded up the best collection of Karol G quotes, sayings, song lyrics, Tweets, one-liners (with images and pictures) about love, life, success, and more to inspire you.
Carolina Giraldo Navarro (born 14 February 1991), professionally known as Karol G, is a Columbian singer and songwriter.
Colombia’s Karol G is a best-selling, chart-topping, award-winning vocalist known for her soulful mix of reggaeton, pop, and dance-oriented R&B.
Karol G is popularly known as a reggaeton and Latin trap artist but has released songs in other genres including reggae and sertaneja.
Also Check: Harry Styles Quotes
Born in Medellin, Karol started her career as a teenager (when she was 14), participating in the Colombian version of the show The X Factor. In 2014 she moved to New York City to make her career in the music industry and since then has released many music albums.
In 2017 Karol collaborated with the Puerto Rican rapper Bad Bunny and released “Ahora Me Llama” which became her breakthrough hit. She then released her debut album “Unstoppable” in which she was the lead single.
In late 2018, her music video “Secreto” was a success in Latin America, in which she confirmed her relationship with Anuel AA.
Also See: SZA Quotes
In 2019 she released the album “China” which became her first music video that crossed over one billion views on YouTube. Her song with Nicki Minaj, “Tusa” stayed on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart for 25 weeks. Some of the popular songs and albums by Karol also include “Mi Cama” (2018) and “Ocean” (2019).
Also Check: Juice Wrld Quotes
Karol G became the first woman to debut in the top ten on the Hot Latin Songs chart since 2012 with the release of her song “Bichota” in October 2020. Her song in collaboration with Becky G, “Mamiii”, achieved her highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100.
Karol has received two Billboard Music Awards, two Latin Grammy Awards, one American Music Award, ten Premios Lo Nuestro, two MTV Europe Music Awards, and many other nominations and honors.
Top 10 Karol G Quotes
- “I want to show girl power.” – Karol G
- “I represent and defend my style.” – Karol G
- “Empowerment is a word that comes with liberty.” – Karol G
- “It is our job to make a difference and leave the world a better place.” – Karol G
- “I have different sounds… I don’t want to be just that girl that sings reggaeton or trap music.” – Karol G
- “Instead of speaking of men versus women, we should speak about artists rising at a worldwide level.” – Karol G
- “It surprises me that criticism on social media is worst than ever… more and more people tend to seek perfection in others.” – Karol G
- “When I get by the ocean, that’s the only moment that I get that silence and that connection, not with the ocean, but with myself.” – Karol G
- “It’s good to have experience in other ventures and have other goals. Like acting, having businesses, starting from zero and making something grow.” – Karol G
- “In Las Vegas, a day before the Latin Grammys, I was walking backward and hit a light and fell down. The worst part is that I was singing with Becky G and Mau y Ricky – they all rushed over to help me. It was very dramatic.” – Karol G
Best Karol G Quotes
- “I used to hate to be a girl.” – Karol G
- “As an artist, I really just want to do everything.” – Karol G
- “I do have those high peak moments when I feel my best.” – Karol G
- “Family gatherings were very important to me growing up.” – Karol G
- “The Latin urban genre is getting bigger and bigger and bigger.” – Karol G
- “I wanna be remembered as someone who broke all the norms.” – Karol G
- “I think that my fans are the most important thing in my career.” – Karol G
- “I have this weird thing about my face that it needs to look super young.” – Karol G
- “Every day, I feel I can do more things – not as a character but as myself.” – Karol G
- “There are not many girls doing reggaeton or urban music in the Latin music industry.” – Karol G
- “When I saw Anuel for the first time singing live, I kissed him. That was the kiss that everyone saw.” – Karol G
- “Diddy and Ciroc are moving culture forward, while communicating the importance of social responsibility.” – Karol G
- “We see leaders in social media starting fights. I’m on the other team who likes to inspire, to leave a positive message.” – Karol G
- “In the beginning it was very frustrating, being told girls don’t sing this kind of music, and, ‘Maybe you can try with pop or songs that are more romantic.’” – Karol G
- “Ten, 15 years before, the Latin industry was singing Anglo music, trying to get an opportunity with them. Everything changed, and now around the world everyone is listening to our Latin music.” – Karol G
Inspirational Quotes By Karol G
- “I’m not cute.” – Karol G
- “Machistas are out of style.” – Karol G
- “If you look at the ‘Casi Nada’ video, I’m, like, a good girl.” – Karol G
- “What I really spend money on is finding a nice place to stay near the sea.” – Karol G
- “I use creams for my undereyes, my face, a morning cream and a night cream.” – Karol G
- “If we want to get to the next level, let’s take a risk and try something different.” – Karol
- “Obviously, I respect the expression of different artists. I do not judge or criticize the style of anyone.” – Karol G
- “I want to be a mom. It’s something that when I do have kids, I think I will retire from making music for a while.” – Karol G
- “Before I met Bad Bunny, I had this image of him from his lyrics and songs, and I met a very cultured and nice man that I could have deep conversations with.” – Karol G
- “Everywhere I went, people would tell me that trap and reggaeton was for men, not women. I wasn’t being taken seriously, and I was often being told to do something else.” – Karol G
- “I think I’ll be one of those moms that doesn’t raise her kids with too much technology around because I didn’t have much of that growing up. I was creative and played with what I had.” – Karol G
- “I have a personal dream to be a mom, to have a family and all that but – when I do take that break to fulfill it – I want everything else to be so strong and set that people don’t forget me.” – Karol G
- “Honestly, maybe I’m not as skinny as I’ve been at some point in my life, but I like how I look! You look at Beyonce, at Rihanna, at Jennifer Lopez and they have curves you can grab onto.” – Karol G
- “I went through a difficult time, gaining 24 pounds in one month. A few haters attacked me online for how I looked, even though the majority of my fans were supportive. Those were the ones that kept me going.” – Karol G
- “When I go on trips, I like to have everything in one place. Someone to be in charge of the food, someone to keep things organized, and someone to attend to us. I need the house to be awesome, by the water, with all the amenities I need.” – Karol G
Famous Karol G Quotes On Music
- “I’m thrilled to represent Ciroc Summer Colada.” – Karol G
- “I want to be that Latin girl doing big things around the world.” – Karol G
- “I just want other women to be able to see themselves in the music.” – Karol G
- “Artists come and go, and that’s my fear… that’s what keeps me focused.” – Karol G
- “I would love to perform with Rihanna. That’s one of my biggest dreams.” – Karol G
- “One of my dreams is to become a female entrepreneur with other projects not just related to music.” – Karol G
- “I’ll admit that I am not always 100 percent confident because I’m a woman. I’m a woman and I’m human.” – Karol G
- “Urban music in the Spanish-language is a force to be reckoned with, there’s truly something for everyone in it.” – Karol G
- “A lot of people may know me for my music now. It took me almost 14 years to get where I am, and it was really hard.” – Karol G
- “I want to take that step, being a Latin girl, and doing my Spanish music, but I want to go global. International.” – Karol G
- “I was thinking of the parallel between the ocean, the life and the music. The ocean is everything. It’s calm, but brave – it’s life.” – Karol G
- “I worked with different producers from all genres, trying to bridge different styles of music, from urban to electronica to ballads.” – Karol G
- “There’s no path to success. Everyone constructs their own path. The important thing is to follow your heart. Find your niche, is my best advice.” – Karol G
- “What I love about ‘Culpables’ is that it’s a completely clean song. We do not speak ill of women or men. The song is clean. It does not have bad words.” – Karol G
- “I did everything to break in. I even recorded covers of Alicia Keys and Lauryn Hill, and put them on YouTube in the hopes that Drake would discover me like he did Justin Bieber.” – Karol G
Most Popular Karol G Quotes And Lyrics From Songs
- “Great things are happening for women in the Latin music industry.” – Karol G
- “Every day I feel like I can do more things – not as a character but as myself.” – Karol G
- “My message is very simple: I’m for women, I’m about women, and I want to help create lanes for more of us.” – Karol G
- “Collaborating on ‘Tusa’ with Nicki Minaj came into my life unexpectedly, and I wanted to keep it like that for my fans.” – Karol G
- “All my songs could speak about the same person in different situations. I love making music but there has to be variety in life.” – Karol G
- “In my songs there are no bad words, so kids can sing them, and girls can identify with singing with them, too, because it’s not like a man singing reggaeton.” – Karol G
- “In her verse, she says, ‘It’s me and Karol G, and we let the rats talk ‘ I died, I revived, I died and revived again until I understood Nicki Minaj had said my name in her verse.” – Karol G
- “There’s a strong wave of songs by women. Even if the songs are collabs, women have the intro and the chorus, which is what people can sing. We’re getting the credibility, the spaces in the award shows, and people want to hear our point of view.” – Karol G
More Inspirational Rapper and Music Quotes
Karol G is a successful artist, a popular singer, and an active social media user, in the Latin industry who inspires people with her thoughts and opinions on life, love, and experiences of her career.
What’s your favorite Karol G quote or lyrics listed above? Is there a quote or lyric that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp to spread words from your favorite rapper.