Looking for the most popular quotes by Harry Styles, the ex-1D member? We have rounded up the best collection of Harry Styles quotes, sayings, song lyrics, captions, one-liners (with images and pictures) about love, life, success, and more to inspire you.
Harry Edward Styles was born on 1 February 1994 in Redditch, Worcestershire, England. Styles is an English singer, songwriter, and actor.
In 2010, he started his career as a solo contestant in The X Factor (A British Music Competition Series). Harry was a former member of one of the best-selling boy groups of all time, One Direction.
Also Check: Juice Wrld Quotes
Styles as a solo pop-rock artist rose to fame after he released his self-titled debut solo album in 2017. It was one of the top ten best-selling albums in the world of that year.
It debuted at number one in the UK and the US. And its lead single, “Sign Of The Times”, Topped the UK Singles Chart.
His second album, “Fine Line” was released in 2019. It did wonders as it grossed the biggest ever first-week sales by any English male artist, and it topped the US Billboard 200. In 2020, the album was included in Rolling Stone’s “500 Greatest Albums of All Time”.
In 2022, Styles’ released his third album, “Harry’s House”. It topped the UK and US charts and broke several records.
Harry Styles, as an actor, appeared onscreen in various film roles. Some of his roles include ‘One Direction: This Is Us,’, ‘Dunkirk (2017)’, ‘My Policeman (2022)’ and ‘Don’t Worry Darling (2022)’.
Also Check: Best Polo G Quotes
Apart from his musical performance and acting, Harry is also known for his fashion sense. He became the first solo man to appear on the cover of Vogue. He’s even tagged as the world’s best-dressed musician by GQ magazine.
Harry Styles has been a great inspiration to his fans. Just at the age of 28 years, he has achieved so much success, and much more is yet to come.
These Harry Styles quotes and lyrics will help you understand his perspective on love, life, and more.
Top 10 Most Famous Harry Styles Quotes
- “There is a song for every emotion.” – Harry Styles
- “Trick Or Treat People With Kindness.” – Harry Styles
- “Age is just a number; maturity is a choice.” – Harry Styles
- “You can’t bribe the door on your way to the sky.” – Harry Styles
- “Sooner or later we all will be gone, why don’t you stay young?” – Harry Styles
- “If everyone was a little bit nicer to people, the world would be a much better place.” – Harry Styles
- “The difference between doing something and not doing something is doing something.” – Harry Styles
- “Despite the company outside, I believe in equal rights for everyone. I think God loves all.” – Harry Styles
- “It only takes a second to call a girl fat and she’ll take a lifetime trying to starve herself.. think before you act.” – Harry Styles
- “Any time that you can make someone who potentially might not feel as great about themselves as they should, feel better about themselves, I think that’s always a positive thing.” – Harry Styles
Best Harry Styles Quotes About Love And Life
Harry Styles has been referred to as a fashion icon and a pop icon. He is considered as one of the most successful solo artists. Being such a huge star, Harry still lives a life which is very relatable.
Also Check: Famous NLE Choppa Quotes & Lyrics
Styles has inspired a lot of people with his kind words of wisdom. One thing he encourages his fans to do is to behave with kindnes. “Treat people with kindness” (TPWK) is his motto that he likes to promote. This shows his kind nature.
He also encourages people to choose love over hate. Most of his fans first loved him because of his music but then they also started loving him for his kindness, compassion, and charitable work.
- “I don’t think you can really define love.” – Harry Styles
- “We have a choice… To Live or To Exist.” – Harry Styles
- “I had a great family and always felt loved.” – Harry Styles
- “When I run out of road, you bring me home.” – Harry Styles
- “Real girl isn’t perfect, and perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles, Book: Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction
- “I’m not really a pick-up-line guy. I don’t know what I do.” – Harry Styles
- “A dream is only a dream.. until you decide to make it real.” – Harry Styles
- “Be a lover. Give love. Choose love. Love everyone, always.” – Harry Styles
- “If you believe in something, then you shouldn’t give up on it.” – Harry Styles
- “Does everyone collectively dislike beetroots? I feel like they do.” – Harry Styles
- “I grew up with just my mum and sister, so I respect women a lot.” – Harry Styles
- “I just woke up and found a large butterfly on me. When did that happen?” – Harry Styles
- “I feel like I’ve woken up with suddenly more facial hair and a deeper voice.” – Harry Styles
- “I think you have to be cool to be a good flirt, and I don’t think I’m very cool.” – Harry Styles
- “I think you should not be scared of embarrassing yourself, I think it builds character.” – Harry Styles
- “I wouldn’t say I could fall in love at first sight, but maybe I just haven’t done that yet.” – Harry Styles
- “You’re never going to get used to walking into a room and have people screaming at you.” – Harry Styles
- “I don’t think I’ve found anything that feels as good as performing. It’d be fun to try and find it.’’ – Harry Styles
- “If you give yourself entirely to the business, you’d end up going mad. And I’m not mad. Not yet.” – Harry Styles
- “I want a girl who respects herself. It means her standards are high and if I fit them then I’d be honored” – Harry Styles
- “I can see how you could get dragged into the bad stuff, but I’ve got good friends around me, good family.” – Harry Styles
- “You get moments all the time that kind of make you pinch yourself, some of them make you quite emotional.” – Harry Styles
- “Most of the stuff that hurts me about what’s going on at the moment is not politics, it’s fundamentals. Equal rights.” – Harry Styles
- “I find ambition really attractive too – if someone’s good at something they love doing. I want someone who is driven.” – Harry Styles
- “Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.” – Harry Styles
- “I love the band, and would never rule out anything in the future. The band changed my life, gave me everything.” – Harry Styles
- “Since I’ve been 10, it’s kind of felt like – protect Mom at all costs… My mom is very strong. She has the greatest heart.” – Harry Styles
- “I can take criticism, but if it’s like ‘I don’t like you’ then I want to know why people don’t like me. Why do you hate me? What have I done?” – Harry Styles
- “I miss my parents a lot. I obviously don’t see them loads anyway because they live up north. But knowing that they’re only a couple of hours away is a lot different than knowing that they’re 12 hours away.” – Harry Styles
- “Who’s to say that young girls who like pop music – short for popular, right? – have worse musical taste than a 30-year-old hipster guy? That’s not up to you to say. Music is something that’s always changing.” – Harry Styles
Inspirational Harry Styles Quotes On Success
Throughout his career, Harry Styles has received various awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award, two Grit award, an American Music Award, a Billboard Award, an Ivor Novello Award, and more.
Also Check: Drake Quotes
Harry insisted on working hard for your dreams because he believed only you can turn them into a reality. He also emphasized on being around good company because good people lead you to the right direction and will not let you go astray.
These meaningful Harry Styles quotes will give you a push to go forward and achieve your dreams.
- “Don’t listen to the haters!” – Harry Styles
- “Whatever it takes it’s fine.” – Harry Styles
- “I won’t give up till we surrender!” – Harry Styles
- “Dreams come true if you keep on dreaming.” – Harry Styles
- “I think you have to take me for me. I am who I am.” – Harry Styles
- “Eating toast in the shower is the ultimate multitask.” – Harry Styles
- “I hate the word famous because it has no substance.” – Harry Styles
- “People tell me I’m a good singer. It’s normally my mum.” – Harry Styles
- “I want you to do whatever makes you happiest in this world.” – Harry Styles
- “I meditate and pray before going onstage – it helps me focus.” – Harry Styles
- “Everyone should love themselves & shouldn’t strive for perfection.” – Harry Styles
- “I like things that involve skill and I love anything that’s a bit of a challenge.” – Harry Styles
- “You can tell far too much about a person by which monopoly piece they play as.” – Harry Styles
- “I’d like to take care of someone but at the same time I like girls who are independent.” – Harry Styles
- “To have time to live with a song, see what you love as a fan, chip at it, hone it and go for that… it’s heaven.” – Harry Styles
- “I’m quite old-fashioned. I like going out to dinner. You have the chance to talk to somebody and get to know them better.” – Harry Styles
- “I didn’t want to make the same music we were making in the band. Not because I didn’t like it, I just wanted it to be a different thing.” – Harry Styles
- “I’ve always wanted to be one of those people who didn’t really care much about what people thought about them… but I don’t think I am.” – Harry Styles
- “The people that I looked up to in music — Prince and David Bowie and Elvis and Freddie Mercury and Elton John — they’re such showmen.” – Harry Styles
- “I think when you’re writing songs, it’s impossible not to draw on personal experiences, whether it be traveling or girls or anything. Just emotions.” – Harry Styles
- “I think if you get something that you feel amazing in, it’s like a superhero outfit. Clothes are there to have fun with and experiment with and play with.” – Harry Styles
- “I think if you’re making what you want to make, then ultimately no one can tell you you’re unsuccessful, because you’re doing what makes you happy.” – Harry Styles
- “You get a lot of who you are as a musician across through the music you write. If you’re writing your own music, then it’s important to be really honest.” – Harry Styles
- “I don’t think you can ever get used to being this famous. I’ve learnt how to keep things separate or at a distance. I’ve nothing to hide. But seeing this as work, like a job, means I can take a step back.” – Harry Styles
- “If everyone was a little bit nicer to people, the world would be a much better place. You have a choice where you can either be all right to someone or you can be a little bit nicer, and that can make someone’s day.” – Harry Styles
Harry Styles Quotes Song Lyrics
These beautiful quotes by Harry Styles from his songs will help you understand the different side of him. Styles is a very kind person at heart and has many shades to him.
Also Check: Nipsey Hussle Quotes
These famous Harry Styles quotes and lyrics will inspire you to keep moving when life tries to pull you back. These lyrics will boost your morale and lift your spirits whenever you feel low.
- “Comfortable silence is so overrated.” – Harry Styles, ‘From The Dining Table’
- “Shine, step into the light, shine, so bright sometimes.” – Harry Styles, ‘Lights Up’
- “Gotta see it to believe it, sky never looked so blue.” – Harry Styles, ‘Canyon Moon’
- “We’re just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty.” – Harry Styles, ‘Two Ghosts’
- “Just stop your crying, have the time of your life.” – Harry Styles, ‘Sign Of The Times’
- “Even the phone misses your call, by the way.” – Harry Styles, ‘From The Dining Table’
- “And it kills me ’cause I know we’ve ran out of things we can say.” – Harry Styles, ‘Falling’
- “All the lights couldn’t put out the dark, runnin’ through my heart.” – Harry Styles, ‘Lights Up’
- “We don’t know where we’re going but we know where we belong.” – Harry Styles, ‘Sweet Creature’
- “I’m out of my head, and I know that you’re scared because hearts get broken.” – Harry Styles, ‘Golden’
- “And if we’re here long enough we’ll see it’s all for us and we’ll belong.” – Harry Styles, ‘Treat People With Kindness’
- “Same lips red, same eyes blue, same white shirt, couple more tattoos, but it’s not you and it’s not me.” – Harry Styles, ‘Two Ghosts’
More Inspirational Rapper and Music Quotes
What’s your favorite Harry Styles quote or lyrics listed above? Is there a quote or lyric that we’ve missed? Let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp to spread words from your favorite rapper.