Looking for inspirational quotes about nothing left to live for? We have rounded up the best collection of I have nothing left to live for quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, and writings, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to never give up and stay strong when you feel that life has nothing to offer to you.
Also See: I’m Tired Quotes
There are times when you feel that you have nothing left to live for especially when we don’t get the desired result for our efforts.. You feel hopeless and lose all the confidence in yourself. Deep down you start feeling empty and a sense of defeat starts to sink in.
You may often have a feeling of constant exhaustion, lethargy, and tiredness despite keeping a positive approach in life. You feel mentally tired and emotionally drained when a lot of stress and anxiety takes on you.
The mundane routine, troubled relationship problems, financial stress, or constant failure may give you sleepless nights and you feel you have reached your breaking point in life.
Also See: Feeling Defeated Quotes
Never let this feeling of tiredness and frustration overwhelm you, because if it gets on to you, it might lead you to anxiety and depression. Just calm yourself down and take a break to bounce back stronger with positive energy.
These motivational quotes are divided into these sections;
- I Have Nothing Left To Live For Quotes
- I’ve Nothing Left Quotes
- Nothing Left To Give Quotes
These famous quotes will surely remind you that you are not alone in this battle and how to get back stronger, wiser, and tougher.
So don’t get consumed by the feeling feeling of I have nothing left to live for conquer your courage and gather all your positive vibes to bounce back to pull yourself together.
I Have Nothing Left To Live For Quotes
- “He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for.” – Proverb
- “Better to fight for something than live for nothing.” – George S. Patton
- “When you’ve nothing to live for, you get to thinking inside your head.” – Andrei Platonov
- “If there were nothing else, reading would-obviously-be worth living for.” – Nuala O’ Faolain
- “People who don’t live at least a little bit in fear, have nothing left to live for.” – Dave Matthes
- “He who rejects the Bible has nothing to live by. Neither does he have anything to die by.” – Greg Laurie
- “If you are gone then I will welcome nonexistence. There will be nothing left for me to live for.” – Julie Kagawa
- “Stripping away the irrational, the illogical, and the impossible, I am left with atheism. I can live with that.” – Mark Twain
- “If all you got to live for is what you left behind get yourself a powder charge and seal that silver mine.” – Grateful Dead
- “The minute you feel like there’s nothing left to learn, whether it’s with your career or life, you’re done.” – Rashida Jones
- “People think that atheists have nothing to live for, but that’s not true – it’s that we have nothing to die for.” – Matthew Healy
- “It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.” – Ricky Gervais
- “When you lose everything, you have nothing left to live for,” said Hunter. “If you have nothing left to live for, why are you still fighting?” – Isabella Modra
- “There is now nothing left for me except to try to so live as not to dishonor the memory of those I loved who have gone before me.” – Doris Kearns Goodwin
- “Life doesn’t owe us anything. We only owe ourselves, to make the most of the life we are living, of the time we have left, and to live in gratitude.” – Bronnie Ware
- “In spite of your lies and deceit, I admit I do love you darling, I really do. But I must leave you anyway, because there is nothing left within you that I can live with.” – Tonny K. Brown
- “He who does not believe has no soul. He is empty. He has no ideals. He has nothing to live for.He has no sunshine, no light. No joy in life. He is a poor, poor man.” – Robert Ley
- “Nothing left in me, neither to live for, nor to die for, not even to talk about! At least not anymore. But the best part is I am happy, as her happiness is finally ensured forever.” – Mukteswar
- “I have to tell you it was the first time even after all these years of expecting my own death that i truly knew what it meant to die because with you gone there was nothing left for me to live for.” – Julia Quinn
- “Humanity can live without science, it can live without bread, but it cannot live without beauty. Without beauty, there would be nothing left to do in this life. Here the secret lies. Here lies the entire story.” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
- “Learn from your past and shut the door behind to live in present. Our past is just like a dry rose which was once a rose with all colors of life, with sweet fragrance, with soft petal, with thorns but now it is left with only thorns which could still hurt.” – Ideaswar
- “I fight for what I want. It takes a lot for me to give up on something or someone. I can’t just give up because things are hard, especially if that person means something to me. I’ll keep fighting and fighting, until I have nothing left in me, and giving up is the only option left.” – Unknown
- “And the lady beheld the secret fruits of their union and kissed them and tried to love them. But they were only a piece of her boy. She wanted all of him or none of him. As she had given him his story, she gave him his children. She had nothing left to live for, then, and so lived no longer.” – Cassandra Clare
- There will be times where you’re challenged, where nothing seems to be going right, where tragedy strikes, and you’re left to pick up the pieces. These experiences leave us feeling weak and hopeless. But that’s no reason to stay down for long. No matter what you’re going through in life, other people just like you have gone through the same or worse and come out stronger on the other side. It’s times like these you need to be strong and never give up. Unknown
- “My silence means I am tired of fighting and now there is nothing left to fight for. My silence means I am tired of explaining my feelings to you, but now I don’t have the energy to explain them anymore. My silence means I have adapted to the changes in my life and I don’t want to complain. My silence means I am on a self-healing process and I am trying to forget everything I ever wanted from you. My silence means I am just trying to move on gracefully with all my dignity.” – Aarti Khurana
Really Sad I’ve Nothing Left Quotes
At times you might feel that you’ve nothing left in your life. You start feeling worthless and you want to quit. It feels that there is no purpose to live anymore.
Life is full of victory and failure. Once defeated upon you may feel discouraged and crushed. Life is not fair all the time and it surely is disheartening to suffer defeat at work, life, or relationships. The feeling that there’s nothing left can make you sad, and deep down you may lose the motivation to bounce back.
These I’ve nothing left quotes will motivate you to fight your struggles with courage and will inspire you to keep faith and never lose hope.
- “I have nothing left to lose.”
- “When nothing goes right, go left.”
- “I’ve got nothing left to lose but my memories of you.”
- “Beware of mothers who have nothing left to lose.” – Amy Goodman
- “When we have nothing left but God, we discover that God is enough.”
- “Either live in reality or get left behind in imagination.” – Michael Strong
- “A man with nothing to die for has even less for which to live.” – Margaret Weis
- “When there is nothing left to say, lift your head up high, smile, and walk away.”
- “If all are same and nobody is different. Then there is nothing left to live for.” – Annu
- “It comes too soon, the moment when there is nothing left to wait for.” – Marcel Proust
- “You made me feel that you really liked me. And then you just left, just like it was nothing.”
- “Giving is living. If you stop wanting to give, there’s nothing more to live for.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “When it seems you have nothing at all to live for, death is not especially frightening.” – Chris Bohjalian
- “Nothing left behind is, oh no there ain’t nothing left behind us. Nothing left behind us, baby.” – Richard Marx
- “There’s nothing left to do, nothing left to say, I have given you my all and you’ve thrown it all away.” – Unknown
- “To have nothing to do, to sit there waiting for little aches and pains, is fundamentally wrong. Life has to be lived.” – Johannes Heesters
- “Me with nothing left to lose, plotting my big revenge in the spotlight. Give me violent revenge fantasies as a coping mechanism.” – Chick Palahniuk
- “There was a time when I knew what it was like To live without you, to share your pain But time moved on, and you came back Loving me like you’d never left.” – Monica Alexander
- “What would the world be, once bereft Of wet and wildness? Let them be left, O let them be left, wildness and wet, Long live the weeds and the wildness yet.” – Gerard Manley Hopkins
- “It wasn’t about wanting to die or having nothing left to live for; it was about letting go. You live your life doing what you’re supposed to do, following the rules, following your conscience no matter what your gut tells you – and most times, that’s okay. Control is good. It allows you to believe in certainty and absolutes, like lining up the perfect shot. But when you hold on for so long and hold on so tight, every once in a while you have to close your eyes and jump.” – Kelley Armstrong
Nothing Left To Give Quotes
- “I have nothing left to give.”
- “Give, give I’ll give until there’s nothing left I’ll give.”
- “I feel like I have no life today. No friends and nothing to do.” – Unknown
- “To truly try is to give all you have when you have nothing left.” – Enson Inoue
- “There is nothing left to me but honor, and my life, which is saved.” – Unknown
- “I can’t spread myself too thin to where I have nothing left to give!” – Kelly Rowland
- “I learned to give not because I have much but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.”
- “There is no choice for him but to believe. He has nothing left to give in offering.” – Lauren DeStefano
- “The worst thing about being left out is knowing you weren’t even a simple thought in any of their minds.”
- “When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind.”
- “Think of yourself as dead. You have lived your life. Now, take what’s left and live it properly.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “And I have been waiting for the devil living inside of me to stop making love to all the ghosts you left behind.” – Tyler Kent White
- “To really change the way society thinks, you have to give your entire being to it until there’s nothing left.” – Marina Abramovic
- “My gut was always that if I taught students poetry, I would give too much of myself to them and have nothing left.” – Victoria Chang
- “They told me to pour my heart into everything I do. So that’s what I did, I poured and poured and poured. Now They ask me why I’m so empty.”
- “I know from experience Dev, purposely breaking a man and leaving him with nothing left to live for can be a very dangerous thing.” – Moe – Ashley Jade
- “How unhappy are they who have a gift that’s left to germinate in darkness. The pale plant will sink invisible roots and live whitely off their blood.” – Ann-Marie MacDonald
- “Do you know what it’s like to give your whole self to a person, and your whole heart to boot, until you’ve got nothing left to give-and then realize that it still isn’t what they need?” – Jodi Picoult
- “I had literally reached a point where I found myself apologizing for my ‘existence’, and that’s when I knew my self-worth had vanished. It had been pilfered right out of me. My light had went out… and I forgot how it felt to shine.”
- “I have always been a giver giving so much that I failed to realize I started giving pieces of myself away to those who didn’t keep them to the point where I don’t know who I am anymore because the more you give away the less you have and there isn’t much of me left.”
If you like these I have nothing left to live for quotes, also check our posts on believing in yourself quotes and keep going quotes which will help you remain positive and keep moving when life challenges you.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.