Looking for positive quotes about the best is yet to come true? We have rounded up the best collection of the best is yet to come quotes, sayings, phrases, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you that the future holds brighter days!
Life is a journey of ups and downs. When we are struggling and facing adversities, we often feel like giving up.
But don’t let the negative emotions overpower you. Life is beautiful and it offers you great things and lovely relationships in life. A life full of love, abundance, health, and happiness is waiting for you.
“The Best Is Yet to Come” is a 1959 song composed by Cy Coleman and is associated with Frank Sinatra, who recorded it on his 1964 album It Might as Well Be Swing. “The Best is Yet to Come” words are also etched on Sinatra’s tombstone.
Must Read: Life is Beautiful Quotes
The phrase The best is yet to come” means, maybe life is good now or may be not good enough, but the best is yet to come.
We can make our lives as good as our mindset, so be positive and hopeful and believe that things will be better and that the future holds the best for you.
These encouraging quotes and similar sayings about the best that is yet to come will motivate you to move forward with courage, hope, and faith and see the brighter side of life.
The Best Is Yet To Come Quotes
- “Wait, the best is yet to come.”
- “Keep going, the best is yet to come.”
- “The best is yet to come. Be patient.”
- “The best is yet to come.” – William Shakespeare
- “I am so excited for all of the good things to come…”
- “To make something special you just have to believe it’s special.”
- “Better is not good enough; the best is yet to come!” – T. B. Joshua
- “It takes courage to believe the best is yet to come!” – Robin Roberts
- “Come grow old with me, for the best is yet to come!” – Robert Frost
- “I like what I do and keep thinking the best is yet to come.” – Bill Moyers
- “You ain’t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.” – Michael Jackson
- “Rich people are those who know that the best is yet to come.” – Phil Callaway
- “I definitely would never go back to my 20s. The best is yet to come.” – Celine Dion
- “I’m like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.” – Richelle Mead
- “The hope is there. The sun is rising. Our best days are yet to come.” – John F. Kerry
- “Stay open and curious, and realize that the best is yet to come.” – Wendy Lustbader
- “If the best is yet to come, the present will blend with it beautifully.” – Dorothy West
- “The best is yet to come, but you must first put in your very best.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Extend your arms in welcome to the future. The best is yet to come!” – Anthony de Mello
- “Letting go isn’t giving up. It’s understanding that the best is yet to come.” – Mike Dooley
- “The way to become happy Is to think and to feel that the very best is yet to come.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Now, everything I do, I do because I want to. And I believe the best is yet to come.” – Nikki Giovanni
- “I’m excited about what the future will bring and I think the best is yet to come.” – Alonzo Mourning
- “Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.”— John Spence
- “On my foot it says, ‘The best is yet to come,’ and that’s there because I really believe it.” – Tamara Ecclestone
- “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.” – Zig Ziglar
- “I believe that I am only at a beginning, only knocking at a door, and I believe that the best is yet to come.” – Pat Buckley
- “I wouldn’t count it out, but right now I feel like my career is still just starting. The best years are yet to come.” – Phil Ivey
- “The best is yet to come, and won’t that be fine? You think you’ve seen the sun, but you ain’t seen it shine.” – Frank Sinatra
- “You are more than you appear to be – Life is greater than you have ever known it – The best is yet to come.” – Ernest Holmes
- “The best thing about the future is that it’s yet to come. The best thing about the present is that it’s here now.” – Richard Bandler
- “You are loved. You have purpose. You are a masterpiece. You are wonderfully made. God has a great plan for you.” – Germany Kent
- “If it be now, ’tis not to come. If it be not to come, it will be now. If it be not now, yet it will come—the readiness is all.” – William Shakespeare
- “Real hope is a real sense of knowing that your best days are yet to come, so dream on. What you can conceive is what you can achieve.” – DeWayne Owens
- “No pit is so deep that He is not deeper still; with Jesus even in our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “You can’t reach your potential by remaining in a past due season. Your breakthrough is coming. Strongholds are breaking. Get Ready!” – Germany Kent
- “The unknown used to be really scary, just that fear of, ‘What’s next? What if I’m not prepared?’ I just don’t feel that way anymore. I feel like the best is yet to come.” – Mandy Moore
- “I have my own unique road that has had many exciting ups and heartbreaking downs, but one thing I know is that my journey is not over and the best is yet to come.” – Ryan Hall
- “People always live badly today; they only live well tomorrow. For the sake of ambition, they strive against each other with evil deeds, but the path to glory would be easier to tread by doing good to one another.” – Marsilio Ficino
- “Without failing at one thing, there won’t be an opportunity to try again, learn and grow. Life isn’t static but dynamic. Learn to embrace whatever situation you may face and strive to overcome. Believe in yourself, knowing your best is yet to come.” – Kemi Sogunle
- “When we are on the beach we only see a small part of the ocean. However, we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. We only see a small part of God’s great love, a few jewels of His great riches, but we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. The best is yet to come when we see Jzesus face-to-face.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “Keep the faith…that the best is yet to come. Keep the faith that the next extraordinary version of you is being crafted even now…that nothing can deter you from keeping your commitment to achieving your goals set for today…that you can better your best! Keep the faith. Move forward in spite of your fears and despite any evidence to the contrary. Believe that it’s possible!” – Les Brown
The Best Is Yet To Come Bible Verse
- “The best is yet to come.” – John 2:1-11
- “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.” – Proverbs 16:3
- “Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.” – Luke 12:32
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.” – Proverbs 3:5
- “I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread.” – Psalm 37:25
- “He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things.” – Romans 8:32
- “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10
- “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.” – Lamentations 3:22-23
- “…but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” – Isaiah 40:31
- “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, not crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” – Revelation 21:4
- “For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen.” – 2 Corinthians 4:17-18
- “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” – Isaiah 55:8-9
The Best Is Yet To Be Quotes
These popular quotes by famous authors, leaders, and celebrities will give you an encouraging perspective on life.
Though they all are similar but the message is that life has a lot of amazing and positive things to offer you.
Also See: Life Is What You Make It Quotes
Even if you are struggling, never give up the hope that one day everything will be fine and you will be happy.
- “It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.” – Regina Brett
- “The best is yet to come, but you must first put in your very best.” ― Edmond Mbiaka
- “When it’s your time you will walk right into your blessing.” – Germany Kent
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C. S. Lewis
- “Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.” – Lucy Larcom
- “Because maybe, the best of times were yet to come. You never knew.” – Sarah Dessen
- “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.” – Anne Frank
- “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” – John Sculley
- “June reared the bunch of flowers you carry from seeds of April’s sowing.” – Robert Browning
- “I’m making space for the unknown future to fill up my life with yet-to-come surprises.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “With Jesus even in our darkest moments, the best remains and the very best is yet to be.” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “I am going to put my head down and keep plugging away. I believe the best is yet to come.” – Shalane Flanagan
- “The point of living and of being an optimist is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come.” – Peter Ustinov
- “If you lost it, it’s because you’re meant to find something better. Trust, let go, and make room for what’s coming.” – Mandy Hale
- “You must be willing to get rid of the life you’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for you. Your past is just a story. The best is yet to come.”
- “Good Morning! In order to experience our life’s best, which we deserve to experience, we must make it a daily habit to visualize, believe, and feel that indeed the best is yet to come!”
- “That’s the nature of the journey. It continues to unfold. It builds on itself. It can’t help itself from doing that. Cherish the moments, all of them. You have seen and felt much in life so far. But still, the best is yet to come.” – Melody Beattie
- “Christianity is wild. It’s intimate. It’s heartbreaking and soul-mending. It’s the wings to rise above the everyday and hope of a honeymoon with the God who has loved you forever. The party has just begun, and the best is yet to come.” – Steven James
- “However, we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. We only see a small part of God’s great love, a few jewels of His great riches, but we know that there is much more beyond the horizon. The best is yet to come, when we see Jesus face-to-face.” – Corrie Ten Boom
Positive Best Is Yet To Come Captions
- Anything could happen.
- And so the adventure begins.
- Be loyal to your future, not your past.
- Always believe… the best is yet to come.
- Don’t look back- you’re not going that way.
- I declare that the rest of my life will be the best of my life.
- Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- You’ll never get anywhere if you go about what-iffing like that.
- If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.
- The past is where you learned the lesson. The future is where you apply the lesson.
- Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.
- What a wonderful though it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.
- Have faith in your journey. Everything had to happen exactly as it did to get you where you’re going next!
- Once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams that you promised you’d make real one day. Don’t disappoint yourself.
- Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation. Successful people make decisions based on where they want to be.
Quotes about “the best is yet to come” inspire us to embrace optimism, persevere through adversity, and look forward to the possibilities that lie beyond our current circumstances.
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Also Read: Hard Day Quotes To Motivate You
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.