110 Good Life Quotes To Inspire You To Live A Great One!
Looking for inspirational quotes on living a good life? We have rounded up the best collection of good life quotes, sayings, and captions, (with images and pictures) to love your life and make the most of it.
Dream big, and follow your heart to do things you want to do. Explore life and experience the various colors life has to offer and be happy. Enjoy every moment of your life, because life is short, life is precious, and life is unpredictable too.
How To Life A Good Life?
We all often wonder what can we do to live a great life. Now it’s not as complicated as we all think. Doing simple things and being yourself can do wonders. A great life is one where we know our purpose of life and we follow our heart and do things we love to do.
When we don’t live a life to please others then we are at peace and happy. We all want happiness, and happiness depends on the quality of our thoughts, acts, and life.
Also See: Live Your Best Life Quotes
When we are surrounded by good people, we are inspired by positive thoughts. We tend to do things with a good heart and this brings us inner happiness. We all can add meaning to our life and make it one worth living!
To live your best life means to lead the happiest and most fulfilling life one can imagine or aspire to. Life is short and to live every moment to the fullest is what we need to do to create an amazing life.
Inspirational Good Life Quotes
- “Life is only as good as your mindset.” – Unknown
- “Life’s too mysterious to take too serious.”
- “A life that flows gently and easily.” – Epictetus
- “Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” – Socrates
- “Notice the people who make an effort to stay in your life.”
- “When one has a grateful heart, life is so beautiful.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah Louise Delany
- “I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” – Doug Hutchison
- “Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life.” – Seneca
- “A good character is the only guarantee of everlasting, carefree happiness.” – Seneca
- “You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
- “Life is good when we think it’s good. Life is bad when we don’t think.” – Douglas Horton
- “Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever.”
- “Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination.” – Carl Rogers
- “Be happy. Not because everything is good, but because you can see the good side of everything.” – Unknown
- “Life comes from physical survival; but the good life comes from what we care about.” – Rollo May
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
- “The best reason for adopting a philosophy of life, is that if we lack one, there is a danger that we will mislive.” – William Ervine
- “To live a good life: We have the potential for it. If we can learn to be indifferent to what makes no difference.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Life is like a camera… Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.”
- “If you feel like there’s something out there that you’re supposed to be doing, if you have a passion for it, then stop wishing and just do it.” – Wanda Sykes
- “Don’t behave as if you are destined to live forever. What’s fated hangs over you. As long as you live and while you can, become good now.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “The good life consists in deriving happiness by using your signature strengths every day in the main realms of living. The meaningful life adds one more component: using these same strengths to forward knowledge, power or goodness.” – Martin Seligman
Famous Life Is Good Quotes
Life is beautiful and we should try to live life king-size. It means making the most of what you have and never settling for less than the life you are capable of living.
Also See: Life Is A Gift Quotes
Living a prosperous life with joy, happiness, and endurance is what will make it worthwhile. Life is short and unpredictable and let’s make it the best version of our journey.
Making the most of life and living it to its full potential should be your purpose in life.
- “Life is too short to be anything but happy.”
- “A beautiful life begins with a beautiful mind.”
- “Life is full of beauty. Notice it.” – Ashley Smith
- “Balance in all things is the answer to a happy life.”
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.” – Baltasar Gracian
- “Two principles for a happy life: 1. Use things not people. 2. Love people not things.”
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Karma said be heartless because this is the wrong generation for the people who have good heart.”
- “When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
- “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.”
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “All of life is peaks and valleys. Don’t let the peaks get too high and the valleys too low.” – John Wooden
- “Once you become accustomed to life you will see its full meaning and its incredible beauty.” – Jon Krakauer
- “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” – Stephen Hawking
- “A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how blessed you are for what you have.” – Unknown
- “We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given a life. It is up o us to make it good or bad.” – Ward Foley
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” – Joan Rivers
- “Don’t wait for things to get better. Life will Always be complicated. Learn to be happy right now, otherwise you’ll run out of time.”
- “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.” – Walt Disney
- “Life is abundant, and life is beautiful. And it’s a good place that we’re all in, you know, on this earth, if we take care of it.” – Alice Walker
- “I’ve been very fortunate to have good people in my life, and when you find good people, you gotta hold onto them real tight.” – Lana Condor
- “Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.”
Living A Good Life Quotes About Beautiful Life
- “A private life is a happy life.”
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
- “I’m single because my idea of love is too real for this fake world.”
- “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.” – Avril Lavigne
- “Well, it’s a good life and a good world, all said and done, if you don’t weaken.”
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
- “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension.” – L. Lionel Kendrick
- “I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.” – Joan Rivers
- “If you wait for happy moments, you will wait forever. But if you start believing that you are happy, you will be happy forever.”
- “You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way.” – Walter Hagen
- “Whatever you do, do with determination. You have one life to live; do your work with passion and give your best.” – Unknown
- “Convince yourslef every day that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” – Germany Kent
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- “Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Most of what we say and do is not essential. If you can eliminate it, you’ll have more time, and more tranquility. Ask yourself at every moment, ‘Is this necessary?’ But we need to eliminate unnecessary assumptions as well. To eliminate the unnecessary actions that follow.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Putting things off is the biggest waste of life: it snatches away each day as it comes, and denies us the present by promising the future. The greatest obstacle to living is expectancy, which hangs upon tomorrow and loses today. You are arranging what lies in Fortune’s control, and abandoning what lies in yours. What are you looking at? To what goal are you straining? The whole future lies in uncertainty: live immediately.” – Seneca
Short Quotes About Good Life About Hardships
As the popular quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson says; “The purpose of life is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
- “Every day is a fresh start.”
- “Trust the timing of your life.”
- “Life is only as good as you make it.”
- “Life is a gift. Wake up every day and realize that.” – Unknown
- “The black sheep is sometimes the only one telling the truth.”
- “Sometimes things have to go very wrong before they can be right.”
- “You are the artist of your life. Don’t give the paintbrush to anyone else.” – Iva Ursano
- “Never lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you.”
- “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.” – Joel Osteen
- “Life itself is a privilege. But to live life to the fullest – well, that is a choice.” – Andy Andrews
- “Your mind will always believe what you tell it… Tell it positive, happy and optimistic things!”
- “Each new day is a blessing. Let go of all worries and be grateful for all the positive in your life.”
- “Some talk to you in their free time and some free their time to talk to you. Learn the difference.”
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
- “My dark days made me strong or maybe I was already strong and they made me prove it.” – Emery Lord
- “Breakups hurt, but losing someone who doesn’t respect and appreciate you is actually a gain, not a loss.”
- “Sometimes our lives have to be completely shaken up, changed, and rearranged to relocate us to the place we;re meant to be.”
- “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
- “When something bad happens you may have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.”
- “Always notice the people who are happy for your happiness and sad for your sadness; they’re the ones who deserves special places in your heart.”
- “Always end the night with a positive thought. No matter how hard the day may have been, there is always a reason to be grateful. Let tomorrow be a fresh start.”
- “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you should, love what you got, and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistakes but never regret. People change and things go wrong. But always remember life goes on.” – Unknown
For more uplifting quotes, check out life is unpredictable quotes and you only live once quotes to inspire you to live a great life.
Famous writers, authors, leaders, and personalities like Maya Angelou, Oprah Winfrey, Earl Nightingale, Joel Osteen, and more all have emphasized seizing all opportunities in life and making your dreams come true. It’s one life and make sure you give in your best shot.
Also See: Great Quotes To Live By
Life is all about endurance, persistence, strength, and embracing change. When you adapt to change, improve every day and reinvent yourself and be the best version of yourself.
If you like these motivational life-changing quotes and proverbs, you can also read our posts on keep pushing quotes and keep your head up quotes to face all challenges and obstacles in life with a lot of power.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom every morning to spread good vibes.