220 Having Fun Quotes To Help You Enjoy Life
Looking for inspirational quotes about having fun? We have rounded up the best collection of having fun quotes, sayings, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to encourage you to live in the present and enjoy every day to the fullest.
Also Read: Being Silly Quotes
Life is beautiful but also very stressed in the chaos of everyday life, stress, and anxiety. Having a fun time at work, with friends and family is very important to relax and be happy.
Playing fun games, going to a picnic, party, or having fun with kids, can boost to your mood and brighten your day. When you are enjoying it makes you happier with a smile on your face.
Also See: Sarcastic Inspirational Quotes
Spend your leisure time with your loved ones, and let your inner child take over you, where you are excited and having fun without any burden.
Also, check out our post on relaxing quotes and recharge quotes which will inspire you to have more spend time doing things you’ll love.
Best Quotes About Having Fun In Life
- “Live life. Be happy and have fun.”
- “I just like having fun.”- Katy Perry
- “I’m just a kid having fun.”- Dontrelle Willis
- “I like to have fun, just stay relaxed.”- Usain Bolt
- “Life is brighter on the lighter side.”- L.M. Fields
- “Nothing is fun until you’re good at it.”- Amy Chua
- “Fun is not to be planned. It is to be found.”― Ihsan
- “Life is all about having a good time.” – Miley Cyrus
- “If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” – Bob Basso
- “Life is easy. Just stay un-dead.”― Fakeer Ishavardas
- “Oh, the fun we two have together.” – Suzanne Collins
- “Having fun is the best way to learn.”- Albert Einstein
- “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”- Albert Einstein
- “Do anything, but let it produce joy.” ― Walt Whitman
- “Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.”- Michael Jordan
- “Just keep taking chances and having fun.” – Garth Brooks
- “No man is a failure who is enjoying life.” – William Feather
- “Fun is not an activity, it is a state of mind.” ― Bryant McGill
- “If you’re not having fun it’s not worth doing.” – Tommy Bolin
- “No one looks stupid when they’re having fun.” – Amy Poehler
- “We classify too much and enjoy too little.” ― Okakura Kakuzō
- “It’s all about having fun and feeling good.” – Marissa Campbell
- “I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” – Michael Scott
- “When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world.”- The Oaqui
- “Mother Nature doesn’t care if you’re having fun.”― Larry Niven
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” ― Helen Keller
- “Happiness is part of who we are. Joy is the feeling.” ― Tony DeLiso
- “All I have to do is just enjoy my moment and have fun.” – John Wall
- “I had too much fun was no one’s last regret ever.” ― Jonathan Heatt
- “Judge not, lest ye miss out on all the fun.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
- “Never underestimate the importance of having fun.” – Randy Pausch
- “Remember these two things: play hard and have fun.” – Tony Gwynn
- “You only live once; but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it.” – Richard Bach
- “While fun is desirable, regret is quite the opposite.” ― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Always appreciate the gift of life. Be happy and have fun.”- Michael Jackson
- “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Have fun, even if it’s not the same kind of fun everyone else is having.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “When you start recognizing that you’re having fun, life can be delightful.” – Jane Birkin
- “The decision to make the present moment a friend is the end of the ego.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “You live and then you die, I thought. It’s good to have some good times.” – Natalie Goldberg
- “One of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.” ― Gretchen Rubin
- “I’m less interested in why we’re here. I’m wholly devoted to while we’re here.” – Erika Harris
- “If you’re playing at something and having fun, you don’t stop to wonder why.” ― Marty Rubin
- “We are game-playing, fun-having creatures, we are the otters of the universe.”― Richard Bach
- “Thank God for every second that he allows me to spend. Enjoy life to the fullest and have fun…”
- “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” – Plato
- “The happiest person: he enjoys everything without wanting to possess anything.”- Marty Rubin
- “There is only one way to escape the madness of this world, and that is to enjoy it.” -Marty Rubin
- “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “Every day gives you a new experience. Think as if you have got the last chance and enjoy your life.”
- “I know it is wet and the sun is not sunny, but we can have lots of good fun that is funny.” –Dr. Seuss
- “I have fun out there on the court, smiling, laughing, trying to have good demeanor.” – Stephen Curry
- “Fun is closely related to Joy – a sort of emotional froth arising from the play of instinct.” ― C.S. Lewis
- “Having fun is a choice. There is enough fun for each of us. Choosing to have fun depends on you only.”
- “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is having lots to do and not doing it.” -Andrew Jackson
- “You go from having fun doing something to having it become your life without you realizing it.”- Nicolas Jaar
- “Never dismiss old people having fun; you will be one of them eventually if you’re lucky.” – Carmine Savastano
- “There’s no fun in a perfect life. So take a risk. Take a chance. Go where the wind takes you. Have fun.”- Jenny C.
- “For it isn’t just moments of happiness, which is all I thought we got. It’s happiness that spreads.”- Maggie Nelson
- “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” – Joe Namath
- “Life is too short to not have fun; we are only here for a short time compared to the sun and the moon and all that.”- Coolio
- “Fun is at the core of the way I like to do business and it has been key to everything I’ve done from the outset.”- Richard Branson
- “Don’t let the day go by without a handful of fun, for only those will be memorable and even intensified through time.” ― A.M.M Alusi
- “We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything, than when we are at play.”- Charles Schaefer
- “Though it may feel otherwise, enjoying life is no more dangerous than apprehending it with continuous anxiety and gloom.”- Alain de Botton
- “Are you having fun? If not…why not? Life is about enjoying it and having fun with the people you love! If you are not having fun do something different!” – Larry James
- “Life should be about having fun, about really finding what we do to be enjoyable, not a chore that we have to reluctantly drag ourselves out of bed every morning to do.”- Mango Wodzak
- “Fun is one of the most important – and underrated – ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else.” – Richard Branson
Fun Time Quotes To Motivate You
When you pursue a hobby, or sport which you are passionate about, then it recharges your lost enthusiasm in life. You are full of excitement when you do interesting and fun things.
Having fun can be different concept for everyone. Going on a holiday with family can be fun for someone, while spending time with friends can be fun for others. Whatever your fun is, make keep your fun times frequent.
Also check out our post on me time quotes and self care quotes which will inspire you to have more mental clarity, focus, and give up the habit of overthinking.
- “Just be yourself and have fun.” – Richard Lowe
- “There’s no fear when you’re having fun.” – Will Thomas
- “You’ve got to have fun along the way.” – Victoria Beckham
- “Have fun! Live it up! Be happy! Enjoy every moment!” ― Lei
- “If you are not having fun, do something different.” – Larry James
- “We were meant to enjoy life, not be drowned by it.” – Donald Miller
- “Men for the sake of getting a living forget to live.” – Margaret Fuller
- “Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.” – Chris Brown
- “I do like to have fun. I don’t need alcohol to have fun.” – Rima Fakih
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
- “We must not only obtain Wisdom: we must enjoy her.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Stay healthy, do sports and above all have fun while doing sport.” – Rafael Nadal
- “In between goals is a thing called life that has to be lived and enjoyed.”- Sid Caesar
- “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.” – Nina Dobrev
- “Even in the mud and scum of things, something always, always sings.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you want to have the time of your life, change how you use the time in your life.” ― Tim Fargo
- “Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Be spontaneous, be creative, go out and have fun, let things happen naturally.” – Conor McGregor
- “To pursue anything, you’ve got to have fun with it and to just never give up on it.” – Kaetlyn Osmond
- “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.”― Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- “People who achieve the greatest success are the people who have the most fun getting there.”― John Patrick Hickey
- “Every girl needs a bit of whimsy to remind her that life is a game and it’s all about having fun.” ― Candace Havens
- “I believe in having fun first, and along the way, if you teach people, if you influence people, well and good.” ― Ray Bradbury
- “If a man who enjoys a lesser happiness beholds a greater one, let him leave aside the lesser to gain the greater.” – Buddha
- “You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, ‘Am I having fun?’” – Christopher Meloni
- “Take your life out of high gear and disengage the autopilot mode. Try living mindfully and avoid the pattern of living in a reactive manner.”― Nanette Mathews
- “The universe wants us to have fun doing more than one thing in life. That’s how it learns. You don’t have one purpose in life. You have maybe 500 or so.” – James Altucher
- “I am going to keep having fun every day I have left, because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore.” – Randy Pausch
- “Just relax and enjoy the magnificent ride we call life. Earth, your space shuttle, is moving at a speed of 1000 miles per hour. Your destination is getting closer.”― Debasish Mridha
- “Believe in yourself, not only in swimming, but in life itself. You always have to have fun. You have to have an open mind. If you’re not enjoying it, don’t do it. Life’s too short.” – Debbie Meyer
Having Fun With Friends Quotes
Amidst all the hectic work and stress, always remember to spend some amazing time with your gang of friends. Time flies when you are having fun with the right people.
Also See: Take A Break Quotes
Trying new things, learning new creative stuff can be very healthy for your mind. It’s fun and nourishes your soul.
- “Good times and crazy friends make the best memories.”
- “When fun gets deep enough, it can heal the world.” – the Oaqui
- “It’s more fun when you’re not the only one having it.” – the Oaqui
- “Sometimes having fun with your best friend is all the therapy you need.”
- “Happiness is living a life having fun, friends, and freedom.” – Lorrin L. Lee
- “There are going to be good times and bad times, but lighten up.” – Chris Pine
- “Most people should laugh more; and, when they laugh, laugh heartily.”― Wayne Gerard Trotman
- “Make a commitment to having fun. See your best friends and make time for your hobbies and passions.” – Robert Holden
- “Happiness is a collection of joyful experiences shared with soul friends. Get together and have some fun!”― Amy Leigh Mercree
- “Enjoy life. Have fun. Be kind. Have worth. Have friends. Be honest. Laugh. Die with dignity. Make the most of it. It’s all we’ve got.”- Ricky Gervais
- “I like to think I’m a pretty good friend. I love having a good time, and I enjoy being able to share those good times with others.” – Jacob Batalon
- “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.”- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “The Four Levels of Comedy: Make your friends laugh, Make strangers laugh, Get paid to make strangers laugh, and Make people talk like you because it’s so much fun.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “But every memory of friendship shared, even for a short time, is a treasure, like sunshine and warmth in our lives, like a cool breeze on a humid day, like a shower of rain refreshing the earth.”
- “Choosing to have a good time with your friends instead of a good time with other people is one of the best decisions you can make. Friends are awesome and they will always be there for you no matter what.”
Having Fun Quotes With Family
- “Be happy. Be fun. Let your hair down and be ageless!” – Margo Vader
- “There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.” ― Joyce Rachelle
- “If you’re not having fun, you’re doing something wrong.” – Groucho Marx
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.”
- “Never save the best for later. You don’t know what tomorrow holds.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I’m having a lot of fun, enjoying my life and trying to raise my children.” – Harry Connick, Jr.
- “What is human life? The first third a good time; the rest remembering about it.” – Mark Twain
- “The best advice I ever received came from my mother: “Do at least one fun thing every day.” ― Clifford Cohen
- “As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” – Ben Hogan
- “Enjoyment of life generally includes being socially connected, having fun, and feeling a sense of purpose.” – Mallika Chopra
- “Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!” – Nietzsche
- “Everyone needs fun, especially the devout because the devout often limits his life with some irrational boring rules!”― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Do what makes you happy, be with who makes you smile, laugh as much as you breathe, and love as long as you live.”― Rachel Ann Nunes
- “Fill your life with as many moments and experiences of joy and passion as you humanly can. Start with one experience and build on it.” – Marcia Weider
- “Having fun with children creates connection. Connection builds relationship’s. Relationship’s are what we need to raise our children. So start having more fun, more of the time.” – Bridgett Miller
Having Fun At Work Quotes
- “It’s okay to feel good.”- K’naan
- “Slow down, take time to smile.” – Carla White
- “You must have discipline to have fun.” – Julia Child
- “Work hard, have fun and make history.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Time flies when you are having fun.” – Albert Einstein
- “We can make a difference and have fun doing it.” – ATGW
- “As long as I’m having fun, I’m not quitting.” – Sue Johanson
- “Winning is only half of it. Having fun is the other half.”- Bum Phillips
- “I never did a day’s work in my life. It was all fun.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “The opposite of play is not work. It’s depression.” – Brian Sutton-Smith
- “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.” – Simone Biles
- “In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.” – Michael Jordan
- “Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success.” – Rickey Henderson
- “I just go to office to enjoy myself ; work automatically happens.”― Jitendra Attra
- “My philosophy is: If you can’t have fun, there’s no sense in doing it.” – Paul Walker
- “You must learn to enjoy life and have fun doing what you love.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Without the element of fun, it’s not worth trying to excel at anything.”― Magnus Carlsen
- “When he worked, he really worked. But when he played, he really PLAYED.” ― Dr. Seuss
- “I think I’ll work all my life. When you’re having fun, why stop having fun?” – Helen Thomas
- “Everything we’re doing is freaking iffy. That’s what makes it so much fun.”― John Sandford
- “Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it.” – Eileen Caddy
- “As long as you’re having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn’t matter what other people think.” – Nick Carter
- “We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are.” ― Bill Watterson
- “Sometimes, the simple things are more fun and meaningful than all the banquets in the world.”― E.A. Bucchianeri
- “Always work hard and have fun in what you do because I think that’s when you’re more successful. You have to choose to do it.” – Simone Biles
- “Life is too short not to nurture your inner child. Make sure in your busy life of “To Do Lists” that you make time to have fun!” ― Jennifer Gamboa
- “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun. Don’t take every moment of your life so seriously. Allow yourself to enjoy life.” – Akiroq Brost
- “An occasional glance toward the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.” – Harold V. Malchert
- “You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we’re playing a game. It’s a business, it’s our job, but I don’t think you can do well unless you’re having fun.” – Derek Jeter
- “I love to dress up. You have to have a sense of fun in life, too. We can all be serious and work and do our bit, but every now and again you have to have a good giggle.” – Marie-Chantal Claire
Quotes About Having Fun and Living Your Life To The Fulles
- “Life is an adventure! So live it up!”― L.M. Preston
- “Enjoy life despite its problems.”― Ravi Ranjan Goswami
- “You have one life. Live it! Enjoy it!”― Izey Victoria Odiase
- “You can’t put a price on fun; it’s always priceless.”― Stanley Victor
- “Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat.”― Jasmin Morin
- “Enjoy life. There’s plenty of time to be dead.” ― Hans Christian Andersen
- “Life is a great big canvas; throw all the paint you can on it.” ― Danny Kaye
- “We are always getting ready to live but never living.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too.” – Voltaire
- “I finally figured out the only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.”― Rita Mae Brown
- “Live life to it’s fullest or it may seem like you died young.”― James Wattersmith
- “Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
- “Nothing else matters except that I have fun, and I’m still having fun.” – Quvenzhane Wallis
- “Don’t let the pettiness of life prevent you from enjoying God’s plenty.”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
- “There are a thousand reasons to live this life, every one of them is sufficient.”― Marilynne Robinson
- “If you’re not having a good time, find something else that gives you some joy in life.” – Penny Marshall
- “In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.”― Gordon B. Hinckley
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “The life you have left is a gift. Cherish it. Enjoy it now, to the fullest. Do what matters, now.” ― Leo Babauta
- “‘Have fun’ is my message. Be silly. You’re allowed to be silly. There’s nothing wrong with it.” – Jimmy Fallon
- “A person must never cease striving to enjoy life. It takes wit, interest, and energy to be happy.”― Kilroy J. Oldster
- “I don’t want the money. I don’t want the drama. I just want to do my show. I want to have fun again.” – Dave Chappelle
- “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” ― Andy Rooney
- “Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. Smile. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.”― Dawn Gluskin
- “If we want to sincerely enjoy our lives, who we become along the way is far more important than what we achieve.”― Richie Norton
- “Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue.”― Germany Kent
- “Sometimes you just have to jump in a mud puddle because it’s there. Never get so old that you forget about having fun.”― Tom Giaquinto
- “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Enjoying Life’s Pace: Waiting really shouldn’t be an occupation…things will happen when they happen and not one minute sooner. That is the way of life; it runs at its own pace. Enjoy as many minutes as you can.”― Rob Kozak
- “I have learned that you can go anywhere you want to go and do anything you want to do and buy all the things that you want to buy and meet all the people that you want to meet and learn all the things that you desire to learn and if you do all these things but are not madly in love: you have still not begun to live.” ― C. JoyBell
Having Fun Captions For Instagram
- Don’t forget to have fun.
- Specialize in having fun.
- Rule number one: it has to be fun.
- If you obey all the rules you’ll miss all the fun.
- You have to let go of the rope to have more fun.
- Life is too short! Don’t hate it. Enjoy its every moment.
- Life is too short to not go on that spontaneous road trip.
- Life is not less than an adventure. Get out of your bed and explore it.
- If you want to succeed in anything you do, you have to find some fun in it.
- When you start to enjoy your life you will see how amazing is this world is.
- You can’t do well in your life until and unless you are having fun in doing that.
- Don’t ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion
- You don’t stop having fun when you get old. You get old when you stop having fun.
- Everything happens for a reason in life so don’t be sad just smile and move forward.
- Worrying won’t stop bad stuff from happening; it just stops you from enjoying the good.
- Sometimes you have to stop worrying and start enjoying that will make you feel amazing.
- It is actually up to you to decide whether you will have fun or not, that is the bottom line of it.
- You are in the present not in the past so forget the past think of ahead that you are going to create.
- Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down.
- Follow your instincts, be curious, dream big, love what you do, love learning, keep an open heart, and a strong spirit, have fun.
More Inspirational Quotes
When was the last time you remember having fun? To enjoy your life and make unforgettable memories, take time to relax and unwind. These fun life quotes will inspire you to take breaks from your busy life for your enjoyment.
If you like these quotes about having fun and having a relaxing evening, you can also read our post’s chill vibes quotes and enjoy your day quotes to deal with all the anxiety and stress you are going through.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom to inspire you.