Check out the collection of best thought-provoking change the world quotes, sayings, and one-liners quotes, sayings, and one-liners that will inspire you to get on your feet and start taking action to create a better tomorrow.
We all have the power to change the world, no matter how small or big our contributions may be.
One person can make a difference and that difference can be felt in the lives of many. We can use our time, energy, and resources to work towards making a better world for everyone.
Also See: New Beginnings Quotes
Whether it’s through education, providing support to youth, or simply making someone smile, we have the power to make a positive impact on those around us.
The world is constantly changing and evolving, and we all have the power to make a difference. We can take small steps to create positive changes in our communities and the world as a whole.
By taking action and working together we can help create a better future for generations to come.
Top 10 Change The World Quotes
- “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” – Billie Jean King
- “Remember, each one of us has the power to change the world.” – Yoko Ono
- “You can make things happen. You’re in control of change.” – Dyllan McGee
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Every single person has the power to change the world and help people.” – Laura Marano
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Women speaking up for themselves and for those around them is the strongest force we have to change the world.” – Melinda Gates
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
- “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – J.K. Rowling
- “The people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Powerful Quotes About Changing The World
We live in a world that is constantly changing and evolving. Every day, new technologies, ideas, and innovations are being created to make the world a better place.
Also Check: Teamwork Quotes
From medical breakthroughs to advances in renewable energy, the potential for positive change is limitless. It’s up to us as individuals to take advantage of these opportunities and use them to create a better future for ourselves and those around us.
By working together, we can make a real difference in the world around us and create lasting change that will benefit generations to come.
- “You change the world by being yourself.” – Yoko Ono
- “Change is never easy, but always possible.” – Barack Obama
- “Let him who would move the world first move himself.” – Socrates
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “I believe in change. I believe in the power it has to unite us and ignite us.” – Uzo Aduba
- “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
- “Life is tough – and you have to be tougher than life to change the world.” – Sebastian Pinera
- “There is no greater reward than working from your heart, and making a difference in the world.” – Carlos Santana
- “Life will only change when you become more committed to your dreams than you are to your comfort zone.” – Billy Cox
- “You write in order to change the world. If you alter, even by a millimeter, the way people look at reality, then you can change it.” – James Baldwin
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
- “If you want to change the world, you have to empower people. That’s the only way you make any permanent, effective change in the world.” – David Stirling
- “With one kind gesture you can change a life. One person at a time you can change the world. One day at a time we can change everything.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
Best Change The World Quotes To Help You Grow
Throughout history, there have been countless individuals who have inspired change, from activists like Martin Luther King Jr. and Malala Yousafzai to innovators like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk.
Also Check: Stronger Together Quotes
Their stories remind us that one person can make a significant impact on the world, and they inspire us to be agents of change in our own communities and beyond.
- “We can change our own life and ultimately change the world.” – Kristi Bowman
- “You can change the world again, instead of protecting yourself from it.” – Julien Smith
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “But you’re so busy changing the world. Just one smile can change all of mine” – Jack Johnson
- “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” – James Baldwin
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” – Rumi
- “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways: the point, however, is to change it.” – Karl Marx
- “We change the world not by what we say or do, but as a consequence of what we have become.” – Dr. David Hawkins
- “The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.” – Hugh MacLeod
- “My advice: If you every have the chance to change the world, don’t hesitate. Leave your great big mark.” – Shannon Hale
- “Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future” – John F. Kennedy
- “Love people who hate you. Pray for people who have wronged you. It won’t just change their life…it’ll change yours.” – Mandy Hale
- “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
- “You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world.” – Woodrow Wilson
Together We Can Change The World Quotes
We all have the power to make a difference in the world. By coming together, we can work towards creating a better future for everyone.
Also See: Evolve Quotes
Whether it’s through small acts of kindness or larger initiatives, there are many ways that we can come together to create positive change.
Let us use our collective power to make this world a better place!
- “We can choose to be affected by the world or we can choose to affect the world.” – Heidi Wills
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela
- “How wonderful it is that nobody needs wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “The mind has exactly the same power as the hands: not merely to grasp the world, but to change it.” – Colin Wilson
- “Every day of our lives, we are on the verge of making those slight changes that would make all the difference.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Every day the clock resets. Your wins don’t matter. Your failures don’t matter. Don’t stress on what was, fight for what could be.” – Sean Higgins
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.” – William Jennings Bryan
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Buckminster Fuller
- “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” – Barak Obama
- “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Inspirational Change The World Quotes
- “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.” – Confucius
- “Kids deserve the right to think that they can change the world.” – Lois Lowry
- “You really can change the world if you care enough.” – Marian Wright Edelman
- “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” – Albert Einstein
- “As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “Great leaders don’t set out to be a leader, they set out to make a difference. it’s never about the role, always about the goal.” – Jeremy Bravo
- “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.” – Joel A. Barker
- “As beings, we should not thrive to change the world but change ourselves. For if we changed ourselves all things are possible.” – Henry Johnson Jr.
Finally, remember that change takes time. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a better world.
But as long as you stay committed and keep pushing towards your goals, you can be a powerful force for good. So keep learning, keep taking action, and keep fighting for a brighter future.
If you like these insightful and inspirational quotes about changing the world then check out our collection of carpe diem quotes and new day quotes to inspire you to live in the moment and make the most of it.
Feel free to share these aesthetic quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom.