Looking for powerful quotes about making an impact? We have rounded up a list of best impact quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to level up.
To make an impact means to leave an effect or impression which is important to a things, events, and community.
Having a positive impact involves stopping ignoring our world’s problems and making your contribution towards a better future.
It means to do your part in supporting initiatives which offer solutions to pressing problems. We all as individuals can do out bit to make a positive impact in the world. Sometimes, we don’t take life too seriously and waste time in doing things which are not important.
Also Read: Make A Difference Quotes
May these inspirational quotes about leaving an impact encourage you to make meaningful and positive impact to influence and affect the world in a positive way.
We have divided these motivational quotes about impact into these sections;
- Positive Impact Quotes
- Make An Impact Quotes
- Quotes About Impacting Others
We all have to power to add value and do impactful things in life. If you liked reading these quotes, also check out our article on know your worth quotes and I deserve better quotes to value yourself.
Positive Impact Quotes
- “Everything you do has some effect, some impact.” – Dalai Lama
- “What you do has far greater impact than what you say.” – Stephen Covey
- “Genius is in the idea. Impact, however, comes from action.” – Simon Sinek
- “You were born with the ability to change someone’s life, don’t ever waste it.” – Unknown
- “Small gestures can have a big impact. Create where it matters.” – Anonymous
- “Small changes and small steps can create massive impact.” – Melissa McCreery
- “Don’t use social media to impress people; use it to impact people.” – Dave Willis
- “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” – Victoria Holt
- “People impact us. Be intentional about who you choose to be with and around you.”
- “The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.” – Tony Robbins
- “You can never have an impact on society if you have not changed yourself.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Never stop believing in the wild possibility that is you and your impact. Live in purpose, on purpose.”
- “If you wish to make a positive impact in the world, you must separate yourself from the crowd.” – ATGW
- “Success is not measured in the amount of dollars you make, but the amount of lives you impact.” – Anonymous
- “Recognize that every interaction you have is an opportunity to make a positive impact on others.” – Shep Hyken
- “Our daily decisions and habits have a huge impact upon both our levels of happiness and success.” – Shawn Achor
- “A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” – Anna Taylor
- “I was blessed with certain gifts and talents and God gave them to me to be the best person I can be and to have a positive impact on other people.” – Bryan Clay
- “In life you get what you put in. When you make a positive impact in someone else’s life, you also make a positive impact in your own life.” – MarcAndAngel
- “Could anything be better than this Waking up every day knowing that lots of people are smiling because you chose to impact lives, making the world a better place.” – Anyaele Sam Chiyson
- “Never underestimate the valuable and important difference you make in every life you touch. For the impact you make today has a powerful rippling effect on every tomorrow.” – Anonymous
- “I’ve always had a philosophy that position doesn’t define power. Impact defines power. What impact are you making on people? What impact are you making on business?” – Mindy Grossman
- “You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do make a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
- “When you create a difference in someone’s life, you not only impact their life, you impact everyone influenced by them throughout their entire lifetime. No act is ever too small. One by one, this is how to make an ocean rise.” – Unknown
Make An Impact Quotes
Small changes in the right direction are great to bring an impact on your future self, and on the world around you. It doesn’t matter how little is the act of initiative, if the direction and purpose is right then it will get a positive change.
May these powerful words about impacting others inspire you to find a true purpose to give meaning to your life.
- “Use your passion to make an impact.”
- “Every personal experience of my life impacts my music.” – Chaka Khan
- “Small decisions made over times make big impacts.” – Vishwas Chavan
- “No one gets remembered for the things they didn’t do.” – Frank Turner
- “Ego gets you inches but it doesn’t get you impact.” – Cameron Sinclair
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kruse
- “Choice impacts virtually every element of our life.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Yes, we need to change, but simple changes can have profound impacts.” – Louie Psihoyos
- “Right and wrong are not simply matters of evolutionary impacts and what is natural.” – Julian Baggini
- “How we look – though it is superficial and immutable – has a huge impact on our lives.” – Cameron Russell
- “Ordinary people with commitment can make an extraordinary impact on the their world.” – John C Maxwell
- “I think journalism is a great way to do public service, to have an impact on your community.” – Bob Schieffer
- “A coach will impact more people in one year than the average person will in an entire lifetime.” – Billy Graham
- “It’s not those who write the laws that have the greatest impact on society. It’s those who write the songs.” – Blaise Pascal
- “Every action we take impacts the lives of others around us. The question is: Are you aware of your impact?” – Arthur Carmazzi
- “Everything you do to improve your physical well-being will have a positive impact on how good you feel about yourself.” – Brian Tracy
- “When I see my own people going through the tough times, it’s a wake-up call. I hope my influence can impact someone else’s decision to get out here and vote.” – Bow Wow
- “The fear of making a decision is the result of fearing to make a mistake – the truth is, the fear of mistakes has a greater impact on you than making the mistakes.” – Bob Proctor
- “There is going to be a time that the money or power you have will not matter. A time when all will be forgotten except the things you did while alive and the kind of impact you had on people.” – Godson Great
- “Your ability to select your most important task at each moment, and then to get started on that task and to get it done both quickly and well, will probably have more of an impact on your success than any other quality or skill you can develop.” – Brian Tracy
Quotes About Impacting Others
One person at a time, one day at a time, and one project at a time, you can make a difference that will leave a lasting impact on the world.
Great visionaries, leaders, politicians, like Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr. and Mother Teresa all left an irrevocable mark on humanity and impacted innumerable lives with their hard work for the human kind.
Also See: Words Are Powerful
Together working as a team, a community and doing small changes can make a powerful impact and a great difference to the world and lives of many people.
- “You were born to make an impact.”
- “I think you make impacts by taking risks.” – Shenae Grimes
- “Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others.” – Carl Sagan
- “Everything we do impacts someone else’s life.” – Nicolas Cage
- “Without impact, innovation is just an idea with promise.” – Judith Rodin
- “It’s always the little decisions that have the biggest impact.” – Mark Cuban
- “Every action we take impacts the lives of others around us.” – Arthur Carmazzi
- “If your presence doesn’t make an impact your absence won’t make a difference.” – Trey Smith
- “A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. – Jackie Robinson
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to have changed often.” – Winston Churchill
- “Don’t ever underestimate the impact that you may have on someone else’s life.” – Anonymous
- “You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can impact a life forever.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what you inspire others to do.”
- “Often, we are impatient about impact – because we want change to happen faster.” – Armin Maglic
- “What you believe about you impacts you more than what others believe about you.” – Bill Bartmann
- “Understanding people certainly impacts your ability to communicate with others.” – John C Maxwell
- “You have been assigned this mountain to show others it can be moved. Trust the process and push through.”
- “Your life has purpose. Your story is important. Your dreams count. Your voice matters. You were born to make an impact.”
- “Each person has the potential of making a positive impact on the world. It all depends on what you do with what you have.” – Gary Chapman
- “When you love people and have the desire to make a profound, positive impact upon the world, then will you have accomplished the meaning to live.” – Sasha Azevedo
- “The purpose of God’s blessing is to enable you to be a great channel of blessing to others. If you have nothing, there is nothing you can do for anyone else; if you have a little, you can only help a little; but if you have plenty, there is a whole lot you can do. When you are blessed, you have a mighty foundation from which to impact others. You are blessed to be a blessing.” – Brian Houston
- “You never really know the true impact you have on those around you. You never know how much someone needed that smile you gave them. You never know how much your kindness turned someone’s entire life around. You never know how much your kindness turned someone’s entire life around. You never know how much someone needed that long hug or deep talk. So don’t wait to be kind. Don’t wait for someone else to be kind first. Don’t wait for better circumstances or for someone to change. Just be kind, because you never know how much someone needs it.” – Nikki Banas
Giving back to the community and doing small meaningful acts of kindness and learning how to make an impact on others are great ways to add meaning to life. And it means living for greater good. A great coach, mentor or a leader has a power to impact our life to add meaning to it.
These famous impactful life quotes also cover topics like social impact quotes, born to make an impact quotes, quotes about impacting change, to inspire you to do great things and make a positive difference to the world.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.