80 Clear Mind Quotes To Declutter Unwanted Thoughts
Looking for inspirational quotes about clearing your mind of all the cluttered thoughts? We have rounded up the best collection of clear mind quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and pictures) to help you recollect your thoughts and get mental clarity over things.
Life can be challenging at times. Keeping up with the daily life chores and expectations is quite stressing. Amidst all the worry for the future, we often find our mind clouded with random thoughts, ideas, and anxiousness.
Also Read: Be Calm Quotes
As a result of overthinking situations, we lose the clear picture of what needs to be done in the moment. The best we can do is to be calm, gather all our thoughts and be in a positive mindset to decide affectively and free up our mental space.
Also See: Clarity Quotes
When you are relaxed you get the answers you need. But a cluttered mind often makes the situation messier. You don’t get the best outcome with a disturbed mind.
We have divided the uplifting quotes in these sections;
- Clear Mind Quotes
- Clear Your Mind Quotes
- Quotes On Clearing Your Mind
A nice walk in the nature, or some deep breathing, listening to your fav music can be helpful to give you the mental clarity you need. Clear your head of all the unwanted thoughts and worries which confuse you even more.
Also check out our post on relax quotes and take a break quotes which will inspire you to have more mental clarity, focus, and give up the habit of overthinking.
Clear Mind Quotes
- “All I want is a clear mind and happy heart.”
- “A clear mind achieves success.” – Rajen Jani
- “I am better than I was. I will be better than I am.”
- “A good workout is a great way to clear your mind.”
- “Clear your mind. Your heart is trying to tell you something.”
- “A lack of clarity could put the brakes on any journey to success.”
- “If you have God on your side, everything becomes clear.” – Ayrton Senna
- “There’s no way that a clear mind can live an unhappy life.” – Byron Katie
- “Clinging to old ways and fighting change is not the answer.” – Michael Rapino
- “The closer one comes to truth, the further one gets from mind.” – James Pierce
- “Nature is something outside our body, but the mind is within us.” – Bhumibol Adulyadej
- “Writing is thinking. To write well is to think clearly. That’s why it’s so hard.” – David McCullough
- “We say that we want peace of mind but what we really want is peace from mind.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Having a clear mind and a clear space allows you to think and act with purpose.” – Erika Oppenheimer
- “You’ll feel much better when you clear your head, And soon you’ll see, A much better way to be.” – Pennywise
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal.” – Steve Maraboli
- “The mind is like water. When it’s turbulent, it’s difficult to see. When it’s calm, everything becomes clear.” – Prasad Mahes
- “Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Joy follows a pure thought like a shadow that never leaves.” – Buddha
- “Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn’t want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.”
- “Relax, allow the mind to become empty, and surprise yourself with the great treasure that begins to flow from your soul.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Don’t make all of your sadness to be a miserable tragedy, just forget it with your conscious heart and clear mind.” – Rizky Adam Rifai
- “The beauty is that through disappointment you can gain clarity, and with clarity comes conviction and true originality.” – Conan O’Brien
- “Not a mother, nor a father, nor any other relative can do more for the well-being of one than a rightly-directed mind can.” – The Dhammapada
- “If you want power, control the narrative in other people’s head. If you seek happiness, control the narrative in your own head.” – Johnny Uzan
- “The understanding of our position, clarity of the direction, and effectiveness of our actions determine the height of our destination.” – Farshad Asl
- “Those who follow the Tao are of clear mind. They do not load their mind with anxieties and are flexible in their adjustment to external conditions.” – Zhuangzi
- “I’m looking forward to going out at the concert with a clear head, with a clear mind, with a clear spirit and experiencing whatever it is. It’s great.” – Lenny Kravitz
- “Sometimes answers come to you in ways that only you can understand. That is why it is so important to have a clear mind to receive and understand the message.” – Sheila M Burke
- “The most fundamental exercise is self-observation, which is the catalyst for inner change, it will give self-knowledge and a clear mind and perception. Without it, the attempt to reach enlightenment and awaken consciousness is destined to fail.” – Belsebuub
Clear Your Mind Quotes
With a simple life, honest approach and being yourself you will always be able to lead your life with joy and happiness.
Overthinking can clutter you thoughts. Sometimes you need a deep cleaning of your mind from all the unwanted thoughts, worries, and tensions which don’t help you.
Also Read: Overthinking Quotes
These inspirational quotes will help you overcome all the difficulties you have in your mind. Be fearless and lead your life with a clear vision of the future to be successful.
- “Clear your mind of CAN’T.”
- “I have got a war in my mind.”
- “Keep your mind clear in difficult situations.”
- “When your heart is pure, your mind is clear.”
- “This is your life, do what you love, and do it often.”
- “Clear the mind of all worldly things.” – Neem Karoli Baba
- “I just need sometime in a beautiful place to clear my head.”
- “The more of me I be, the clearer I can see.” – Rache Archelaus
- “Take a step back. Clear your mind. Refresh your perspective.”
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
- “Don’t let something that’s long gone continue to control you. It’s time to let go.”
- “Only with a clear mind will you be able to see who is truly in your heart.” – Clamp
- “We are our thoughts. We cannot change anything if we cannot change our thinking.”
- “Keep your head clear! It doesn’t matter how bright the path is if your mind is always cloudy.”
- “If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything; it is open to everything.” – Shunryu Suzuki
- “If moment by moment you can keep your mind clear, then nothing will confuse you.” – Sheng – Yen
- “You don’t have to learn how to control your thoughts; you just have to stop letting them control you.”
- “If you have a clear mind… you won’t have to search for direction. Direction will come to you.” – Phil Jackson
- “Clear your mind of such thoughts. They cannot be answered and will make you no happier.” – Christopher Paolini
- “Sometimes you just need a little bit of alone time for yourself to clear up your mind and see things from a new perspective.”
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.”
- “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Clarity and focus doesn’t always come from God or inspirational quotes. Usually, it takes your mother to slap the reality back into you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Your mind is working at its best when you’re being paranoid. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.” – Banksy
- “The best way to succeed is to have a specific intent, a clear vision, a plan of action, and the ability to maintain clarity. Those are the Four Pillars of Success. It never fails!” – Steve Maraboli
- “You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.” – Darwin P. Kingsley
- “Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment.” – Marihei Ueshiba
- “It’s not the situation that’s causing your stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.” – Gerald G. Jampolsky
Quotes On Clearing Your Mind
We often create problems for us by thinking negative. It creates regrets of the past, and fear of the future, the unknown. Meditation is a powerful tool to take some time off to yourself, and align your thoughts and energy.
Also Read: Vibrate Higher Quotes
When you are working with a positive mindset, you vibrate higher, you think clearly and you do things the right way. Being mindful, and taking some time off to relax and recharge your batteries will help you.
- “Peace signs and clear minds.”
- “Clean your space, clean your mind.”
- “My mind is clear. I’m focused.” – Dennys Reyes
- “A quiet mind is able to hear intuition over fear.”
- “To a mind that is still the whole universe surrenders.” – Lao Tzu
- “Happiness requires two things: A clear mind and a happy heart.”
- “A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory.” – Arthur Golden
- “A clear mind leads to better judgement, leads to a better outcome.” – Naval Ravikant
- “It doesn’t matter what you’ve done, what matters is what you choose to do from here.”
- “Sometimes you just need an adventure to cleanse the bitter taste of life from your soul.”
- “To awaken sit calmly letting each breath clear your mind and open your heart.” – Gautama Buddha
- “Talk with clear mind not with cloudy. A cloudy mind can escape thoughts easily but not clear mind.” – Boyka
- “Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.”
- “When we throw out the physical clutter, we clear our minds. When we throw out the mental clutter we clear our souls.” – Gail Blanke
- “Clean your screens as if you are cleaning your soul, allowing the air to flow through freely.” – Shoukei Matsumoto
- “People who make a specific plan for when and where they perform a new habits are more likely to follow through.” – James Clear
- “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed. It can never be fooled into believing that there is one speck out of order.” – Byron Katie
- “Those who with a clear mind have seen this truth, those who are wise and ever watchful, they feel the joy of watchfulness, the joy of the path of the great.” – Buddha
- “Happiness is a clear mind. A clear and sane mind knows how to live, how to work, what emails to send, what phone calls to make, and what to do to create what it wants without fear.” – Byron Katie
- “Anything that’s clear in our mind will eventually reflect through similarly clear actions. While positive thoughts will present themselves as awesome activities and creations, negative ones will cause destruction.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
Physical clutter often attracts mental clutter too. To achieve the best mental clarity try and keep your surroundings clean, limit your information coming in which are unnecessary. Also try to be decisive, organized and prioritize your work.
What is your favorite inspirational quotes from the list above? Don’t forget to check out our collection of powerful mind over matter quotes and short encouraging quotes to attract positivity in your life.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom to inspire you.