60 Blindsided By Love Quotes That You Can Relate To
Looking for quotes about being blinded by love? We have got the best collection of blindsided by love quotes, sayings, captions for Instagram, and status messages, (with images and pictures) for lovers and couples who can relate to this.
Blind love or being blindsided in a relationship is when one is so much in love with someone that it becomes difficult to see any faults in that person.
Also See: Love Is Blind Quotes
When you truly love a person you keep ignoring all the cons of that person and keep loving for what they are. It is driven by such passion and emotion that it ignores all imperfections, differences and reasonability. Love is truly unconditional.
- Blindsided By Love Quotes
- Blinded By Love Quotes
- Quotes About Being Blindsided
If you could relate to these love is blind sayings then also check out love destiny quotes and my love for you quotes for all couples in deep love.
Blindsided By Love Quotes
- “Truth is I didn’t expect to get this attached to you.”
- “At that exact moment, every single thing about my life changed. Forever.”
- “Of course love is blind; it keeps me blind to myself.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “It’s ironic how our hearts can still get hurt by something we’ve seen coming.”
- “Being blinded in love and friendship is a common mistake.” – Eraldo Banovac
- “The most beautiful part is, I wasn’t even looking when I found you.” – blindsided by forever
- “Your eyes need to be opened wider than your heart, when love is blinder than your eyes.” – Munia Khan
- “Love and hatred are not blind, but are blinded by the fire they bear within themselves.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Sure love is cruel and selfish and totally obtuse at least, blinded by the light, young love is.” – William Carlos Williams
- “Love took me by the hand; love took me by surprise; love led me to you, and love opened up my eyes.” – Michelle Branch
- “The heart fools the mind, where eyes went deaf to words, that fell on blinded ears to easy to fall in love.” – Anthony Liccione
- “My love is my love, my time is spent loving you, my days are filled with love for you, my world is because I love you.” – Tanya Kanakaole
- “You appeared as my lover, my savior but I was blindsided in love and held your hand which was the hand of a killer instead.” – Adiana!
- “Darling girl, blinded by foolish thoughts of love. How to tell her that the hearts of men were not so easily won. If won, rarely kept.” – Kate Morton
- “Love knows no reasons, love knows no lies. Love defies all reasons, love has no eyes but love is not blind, love sees but doesn’t mind.” – Unknown
- “Oh, those warm days of stumbling words; blinded eyes, embracing in sweet slow dances and sipping courage from a bottle for sneaking kisses.” – Kellie Elmore
- “Being blinded by young love. I remember the feeling, when I first fell in love – you don’t see the world the same way that other people see it. You don’t see the same boundaries.” – Douglas Booth
- “Often, one can be in love with who they think someone is, while being blinded by their own desires. And just as often, instead of being in love with a lover, one is in love with love.” – Mercedes Lackey
- “I think a lot of the time having someone who you, not base yourself on, but can see yourself being after a few years, you can get quite blinded by that, in the same way love can be.” – Freddie Highmore
- “At the same time, you don’t want to be blindsided at some point because you’ve taken too much comfort from knowing nothing. So you try to keep a little store of practical knowledge. At a certain point you have to pretend that something is true in order to have a relationship with the world.” – Will Oldham
Blinded By Love Quotes
Shakespeare had put it very simple, ‘love is blind.’ ‘Love is blind’ is a phrase spoken by Jessica, a character in The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare.
Also Read: Love At First Sight Quotes
The idea itself comes from long before Shakespeare’s time, from one of the images of Cupid (a winged Roman god of love) in which he wears a blindfold.
- “Love isn’t blind but a lover is blinded by love.” – Unknown
- “If your blinded with your first love , it’s better to stay blinded.” – R.Gayan Priyankara
- “Love is not blind, it sees more not less; but because it sees more it chooses to see less.”
- “Better to be blinded by love than hate; one forgives and the other refuses.” -T.F. Hodge
- “Rather than being love-blinded, it is in love that I can see, really see.” – Marlena De Blasi
- “Life is simple, and love is blind, you just need to find the one that calms your heart and soul.”
- “I should have known. You were always so good to me. I was blinded by my love for you.” – Kahlen Aymes
- “Love is blind. It will take over your mind. What you think is love, is truly not. You need to elevate your mind.” – Eve Song (Love Is Blind Lyrics)
- “I took a deep breath and said: “I fell in love with a vampire.” And like that, I was blinded by light.” – Richelle Mead
- “Love is blind, deaf, dumb and stupid. if I ever find that little turd I’m gonna kill cupid once and for all.” – Unknown
- “Never be blinded by exaggerated expectations, expect nothing at all, so when the good part comes, you’ll like it even more.”
- “My love is my love, my time is spent loving you, my days are filled with love for you, my world is because I love you. ” -Tanya Kanakaole
- “The eyes of love have 20/20 vision when focused on another, and become entirely blind when focused on ourselves.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “I love you” he whispered against her lips. “I want you. I didn’t see you coming. You blindsided me, and I wouldn’t change a thing.” – Larissa Ione
- “Love is broad; if you love someone, you love all things not just their beauty. Love is narrow; you love one and only one, compared to them no one matters.” – Unknown
- “Love opens the eyes of our understanding and enables us to see more of the truth than can those who are blinded by self-love. Those who love most, see most.” – Hannah Hurnard
- “Blinded by love I refuse to be. So open my eyes and let me see. No more lies, betrayal or deceit. I refuse to let my past repeat. Ignorance leaves the heart open. Trust leads it to a path to be broken.” – Mohammad N.F.
- “Love is blind and love can be foolish – Our heart doesn’t always love the right people at the right time. Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most and sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.”
- “You wait in hopes that new love can take the place of the old which it can. But that doesn’t mean you will ever stop loving each other. Some people will love each other until the day they die, spending the majority of their lives apart. And so is the darker side of love.” – Unknown
- “True love I believe comes from the one who truly wants to love not really the person who is being loved. You can love someone and they may not love you back. But if you truly love them, you can still go on and love them without their love and still not feel like you’re losing anything.” – Terry Mark
Quotes About Being Blindsided
- “I actually fell for you before I even realized I did.”
- “Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.” – Proverb
- “Afflicted by love’s madness all are blind.” – Sextus Propertius
- “Everyone says love is blind but I say life is blind without love.” – Unknown
- “I gave you my heart, I just didn’t expect to get it back in pieces.”
- “It’s crazy what a heart blinded by love can lead you to believe.” – Jourdane Erasquin
- “If the words don’t add up, it’s usually because the truth wasn’t included in the equation.”
- “The worst feeling is when you thought you knew someone but it turns out you didn’t know them at all…”
- “My heart got broken so many times because I put so much pressure on it. And then… I got blindsided.” – Ali Larter
- “We’re walking past each other like shadows. You, dressed up in smoke and fire and I, blindsided by your light.” – Unknown
- “Forgive yourself for the blindness that put you in the path of those who betrayed you. Sometimes a good heart doesn’t see the bad.”
- “I fell in love with beauty a long, long time ago, but what I wanted was to create beauty – not to be blinded by it.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see the world through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me.”
- “Life is all about taking the next step on your path to where you want to go. Just don’t let yourself be blindsided by events and people headed in the other direction.”
- “Today I realized, you don’t care anymore. And then I realized, you probably never did anyways. And the saddest part of it all is that you made me believe you did.”
- “And sometimes the clergy are blindsided by that. Other times they realize that ahead of time and say they’re not going to use those terms. So it gets complicated for sure.” – Michael Emerson
- “Love is impatient love is not kind. Love can mistreat and leave you stuck behind. Love has it’s ways of flipping your life upside down. But even through all that pain I still want my love to stick around.” – Unknown
- “Love is a burning desire, that makes your heart light on fire. Love is being with you, someone saying I love you too. Love is your tender kiss, something I never want to miss. Love is you and me, and that is all I need.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “I’m in love with your smile. I’m in love with your voice. Whenever I see you, my heart will rejoice. I’m in love with laugh. I’m in love with you personality. I’m in love with your individuality. I’m in love with you and who you are.” – Unknown
- “When we’re in love we tend not to see the bad side of someone. That’s the pathetic part of being in love, sometimes even the worst person in this world can be the best person for your own belief. According to what Mcpaul said: “Love is not blind, it sees but it does not mind”.”
So love is blind and lovers who are in love sometimes fail see their partners negative traits and imperfections. They are blinded from them, and instead create an idealized image, one that is only made up of positive characteristics of their partner.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.