110 Connection Quotes For The Soul, Love, And Friends
Looking for deep quotes about connecting? We have rounded up the best collection of connection quotes, sayings, phrases, proverbs, captions, wallpapers, and status (with images and pictures) to inspire being connected with your loved ones, partner, and friends.
Connection is a deep term that is used to describe the link or association between two people. This connection can be physical, spiritual, mental, or a love connection that goes deeper than one thinks.
When you truly feel connected to someone, then you get a sense of belonging to that person. Someone who really understands you and is compassionate, loving, and supportive too.
Related: Love Of My Life Quotes
Connecting with people, the community, social connections with friends, nature, and yourself is important at many levels for our well-being.
People often get their soulmates when they feel their souls are connected and the vibes they share are more than a human connection.
These heartfelt quotes about self-connection and connection with others are beautiful, romantic, and positive that you might relate to them.
These connection sayings will help you to make real and strong connections in every aspect of your life.
Don’t forget to check out the collection of twin flame quotes and soulmate quotes and images for your friend or loved one when you really miss them.
Top 10 Connection Quotes
- “It’s the connection we can’t explain.” – Unknown
- “I’m starved for connection, not attention.”
- “Connection starves suspicion.” – Fawn Weaver
- “Connection and position lead to success.” – Jacqueline Job
- “A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one.” – Heraclitus
- “Physical attractions are common, but a mental connection is rare.” – Unknown
- “All is connected… no one thing can change by itself.” – Paul Hawken
- “Connection gives purpose and meaning to our lives.” – Brene Brown
- “Make connections; let rip; and dance where you can.” – Annie Dillard
- “We hunger for connection but take pride in being distant.” – Turcois Ominek
- “Connection with yourself only comes in moments of silence.” – Bryant McGill
- “Understanding and connection can transcend conflict.” – Marshall B. Rosenberg
- “The only thing you can lose is … your connection to who-you-are.” – Esther Hicks
- “More connections to more devices means more vulnerabilities.” – Marc Goodman
- “Frequently consider the connection of all things in the universe.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Human connections are deeply nurtured in the field of shared story.” – Jean Houston
- “No connection can ever be broken if love holds tight at both ends.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “The most important things in life are the connections you make with others.” – Tom Ford
- “Bid for connection: Each of our daily interactions with another person.” – John M. Gottman
- “Your connections with other people are important, our connection to the earth.” – Tom Ford
- “Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family.” – Barbara Bush
- “Connection is why we’re here: it is what gives purpose and meaning to our lives.” – Brene Brown
- “In a world of algorithms, hastags and followers, know the true importance of human connection.” – Unknown
- “With our divine connection we are always in touch with the solutions we are seeking.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The loss of a beloved connection awakens an interest in Heaven before unfelt.” – Christian Nestell Bovee
- “Our connection with our intuitive self is ever present and always a part of ourselves.” – James Van Praagh
- “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.”
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “One must always maintain one’s connection to the past and yet ceaselessly pull away from it.” – Gaston Bachelard
- “Communication is merely an exchange of information, but connection is an exchange of our humanity.” – Sean Stephenson
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Sometimes own light goes out, but is blown again into instant flame by an encounter with another human being.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Perhaps the secret of living well is not in having all the answers but in pursuing unanswerable questions in good company.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
- “When she says ‘I feel like you are not even here,’ he says ‘What do you mean I’m not here? Of course I am here. Don’t you see my body?’ ” – John Gray
- “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” – Kenny Loggins
- “All things are connected like the blood that unites us. We do not weave the web of life, we are merely a strand in it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.” – Chief Seattle
- “Human connection is the most vital aspect of our existence, without the sweet touch of another being we are lonely stars in an empty space waiting to shine gloriously.” – Joe Straynge
- “Open, honest communication is the best foundation for any relationship, but remember that at the end of the day it’s not what you say or what you do, but how you make people feel that matters the most.” – Tony Hsieh
- “I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” – Brené Brown
- “The more connections you and your lover make, not just between bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.” – Barbara De Angelis
Deep Connection Quotes
There are some people with whom we share a deep connection of another level. The bond is unexplainable at times, when two people understand each other so well, that they don’t need words to express their feelings.
Also See: Mature Relationship Quotes
One can share such a deep relationship with their parent, husband, wife, friend or others where the connection is more on a spiritual and emotional level. Telepathy and understanding the feelings of other is often seen in such strong connected people.
- “Deep connection is the antidote to madness.” – Stefan Molyneux
- “Each of us is now electronically connected to the globe, and yet we feel utterly alone.” – Dan Brown
- “Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “The business of business is relationships; the business of life is human connection.” – Robin Sharma
- “We are wired for connection. But the key is that, in any given moment of it, it has to be real.” – Brené Brown
- “You have to make a space in your heart, in your mind and in your life itself for authentic human connection.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Our hearts connect with lots of folks in a lifetime but most of us will go to our graves with no experience of true love.” – Bell Hooks
- “We live in a world where many of us have a lot of friends on Facebook but yet we have lost human connection.” – Robin Sharma
- “I thought, briefly, that I would never feel as intensely connected to the world, to another human being, as I did at that moment.” – Jojo Moyes
- “Lot of times love doesn’t work out. Yet even when it fails, it connects you to others and, in the end, that is all you have, the connections.” – Delia Owens
- “Deep human connection is … the purpose and the result of a meaningful life – and it will inspire the most amazing acts of love, generosity, and humanity.” – Melinda Gates
- “I crave so much more than just a physical connection. I crave words and depth. I crave who you are and where you came from, your desires and fears. I yearn to know every inch of you beyond the surface.”
- “The drama of love is all about this hunger for safe emotional connection, a survival imperative we experience from the cradle to the grave. Loving connection is the only safety nature ever offers us.” – Sue Johnson
- “A mother cannot give birth to a child and not lose a piece of herself. The child takes a part of the parent with them, holding it as their own. Whether it be their heart or soul, they are now connected for always.” – Sejal Badani
- “Whatever your supposed politics are – left, right – if you put it in a human connection, most people will rise to the occasion and feel the human pain in a way that they might not if it was presented in a more conceptual way.” – George Saunders
- “When you have a safe connection in your relationship, you can pass the quality on, not just to your kid but to your kid’s future partners. (…) When we love our partner well, we offer a blueprint for a loving relationship to our children and their partners.” – Sue Johnson
- “In our highly mediated, technologically driven world, we’re all looking for meaningful ways to connect. This has constantly inspired me to create environments full of lively, immersive, experiential elements specifically crafted to foster human connection.” – David Rockwell
- “Everyone always wants new things. Everybody likes new inventions, new technology. People will never be replaced by machines. In the end, life and business are about human connections. And computers are about trying to murder you in a lake. And to me the choice is easy.” – Steve Carell
- “In the silence, I have found love. I have found love, and peace, and stillness, and gratitude. I used to overwork in order to feel important. What I’m learning now is that feeling important to someone else isn’t valuable to me the way I thought it was. Feeling connected is very valuable.” – Shauna Niequist
- “Connection is why we’re here; it is what gives purpose and meaning to our lives. The power that connection holds in our lives was confirmed when the main concern about connection emerged as the fear of disconnection; the fear that something we have done or failed to do, something about who we are or where we come from, has made us unlovable and unworthy of connection.” – Brené Brown
Best Quotes About Connecting
Sometimes we don’t know people for a long time, but we feel connected to them. We bond because we share the same vibes and at times there is a special connection that turns into real friendship or love.
Also See: Relationship Understanding Quotes
Connecting to people socially is a great way to develop meaningful relationships that last long. You feel a part of the community at large and have a good feeling making new friends.
- “Connecting today is a dialogue.” – Mark Parker
- “Connecting to something keeps our empathy alive.” – Eric Fischl
- “Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with.” – Seth Godin
- “Connecting to your passion is being you, but better.” – Garrison Wynn
- “Connecting dots is not that rewarding of an experience.” – Damon Lindelof
- “Connecting with yourself and knowing yourself is life changing.” – Bryant McGill
- “Mankind is connected in ways it does not understand – even in dreams.” – Mitch Albom
- “The ultimate connection is when you are connected to the creator of the universe.” – Joel Osteen
- “People find meaning and redemption in the most unusual human connections.” – Khaled Hosseini
- “Thinking means connecting things, and stops if they cannot be connected.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “Connection and connectedness are other words for community and communion.” – Parker J. Palmer
- “Connecting with others is rewarding; it makes us feel like we’re not alone in the world.” – Jonah Berger
- “Connecting with people, getting things done – that’s what makes the travel worthwhile.” – Tim Finchem
- “Connecting expands possibilities – in work and in life – for ourselves as well as for others.” – Adele Scheele
- “Connecting with yourself and knowing yourself is a monumental and life changing event.” – Bryant McGill
- “Connecting to the feelings in your body brings you back into present-moment awareness.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Politics isn’t won by commanding the facts, but by connecting with people’s experiences.” – Milo Yiannopoulos
- “Connecting is the key to Influence. Influence is the key to Leading. Leading is the key to Success!” – John C. Maxwell
- “When people go within and connect with themselves, they realize they are connected to the universe and they are connected to all living things.” – Armand DiMele
- “As connected as we are with technology, it’s also removed us from having to have human connection, made it more convenient to not be intimate.” – Sandra Bullock
- “Connecting with people is not hard. I love the interaction and the feedback after shows. It does take some time, but the fans appreciate it which makes it worth it.” – Gabriel Iglesias
- “We need to remind ourselves of the beauty of human connection and of nature and pull ourselves out of devices for a moment and appreciate what it is just to be human beings.” – Olivia Wilde
- “Only through our connectedness to others can we really know and enhance self. And only through working on the self can we begin to enhance our connectedness to others.” – Harriet Goldhor Lerner
- “Connecting to another is one of the most important things in the world and you can keep expanding that connection – one person, a family, a community, a country, a society, a culture.” – Eric Fischl
- “I said there are at least two kinds of satisfaction, however, and the other has nothing to do with skill. It comes from human connection. It comes from making others happy, understanding them, loving them.” – Atul Gawande
Famous Soul Connection Quotes
When you meet your significant other and feel a deep mental, emotional, and physical connection, you know he/she is the one.
An underlying sync of emotions and understanding is there where you feel a pure connection with your soul.
Also See: True Love Quotes
These real connection quotes and instant connection quotes are perfect to text the love of your life and how special he/she means to you.
- “Souls tend to go back to who feels like home.” – N.R. Hart
- “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- “The greatest obstacle to connecting with our joy is resentment.” – Pema Chodron
- “I do believe in souls being in sync, souls that mirror each other.” – Richelle Mead
- “Connections are made slowly, sometimes they grow underground.” – Marge Piercy
- “Our lives may not have fit together, but ohhh did our souls know how to dance.” – K. Towne Jr.
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “’Soulmate’ is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real.” – Hillary Duff
- “Our hearts speak the same language but more importantly our souls share the same voice.” – Nikki Rowe
- “Soul connections are not often found and are worth every bit of fight left in you to keep.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than those who are most content.” – Bob Dylan
- “You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful.” – Joss Stirling
- “He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Our souls speak a language that is beyond human understanding. A connection so rare the universe won’t let us part.” – Nikki Rowe
- “I think that one of the greatest connections and attractions you can have with somebody, is understanding somebody.” – John Mayer
- “I look into your eyes and I’m sure that some divine artist dipped her brush in the same soul and used it to paint us both.” – Cristen Rodgers
- “A soul connection not only inspires us to expand, but also forces us to confront whatever stands in the way of that expansion.” – John Welwood
- “Maybe it’s not about the length of time you’ve known someone; maybe it’s about instant recognition on an unconscious level. Our souls know each other.” – S.E. Hall
- “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins.” – Nancy Garden
- “If we’d never met, I think I would have known my life wasn’t complete. And I would have wandered the world in search of you, even if I didn’t know who I was looking for.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined for life … to strengthen each other … to be at one with each other in silent, unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
- “It wasn’t exactly love at first sight, but it was deeper than that. A sense of belonging to a place I never knew I wanted but somehow always needed. It was a home that carried a heartbeat.” – Nikki Rowe
- “A soul connection is a resonance between two people who respond to the essential beauty of each other’s individual natures, behind their facades, and who connect on a deeper level.” – John Welwood
- “Every soul has a twin, a reflection of themselves – the kindred spirit. No matter where they are or how far away they are, even in different dimensions, they will always find another. This is destiny; this is love.” – Julie Dillon
- “The moment his lips met mine, the connection between us opened and I felt his power flood through me. I could feel how much he wanted me—but behind that desire, I could feel something else, something that felt like anger. ” – Leigh Bardugo
These meaningful connections quotes also cover making connections quotes, spiritual connections quotes, mental connections quotes, emotional connection quotes, soul connection quotes, and more to inspire you to bond with the special one.
If you like these encouraging quotes about the truth then also check our posts on true colors quotes and bitter people quotes about people who are miserable most of the time.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.