Looking for inspirational quotes about falling in love with someone? We have rounded up the best collection of being in love quotes, sayings, and captions, (with images and pictures) to express how wonderful it is to be in love.
Falling in love with someone who feels like your soulmate or perfect match is one of the best feelings in the world. The emotion is so pure that it makes you feel on cloud 9. You feel happy, excited, and good about everything.
Falling in love with the right person often feels like a rush of excitement and happiness, along with the feeling of passion and intimacy. You may feel charged and euphoric and nothing else matters but the special person you are with.
Also See: Deep I Love You Text Messages
Being with someone right will make you feel safe and secure. Suddenly all your worries will be replaced by feelings of joy and contentment. You will want to open up and share every part of your life with them.
The special person will always make you realize that you are the best thing that happened to them and will help you experience the better side of life.
Also Check: Unexpected Love Quotes
The right relationship will help you look forward to the future. You’ll be hopeful about the future, no matter what it brings, because you know that you have someone special by your side.
If you are in love and life seems beautiful after the experience these falling-in-love quotes are perfect to express your emotions and feelings of being in love.
Best Falling In Love Quotes
- “When I fall in love, it will be forever.” – Jane Austen
- “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” – Stephen Chbosky
- “The greatest wonderful feeling is falling in love.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Falling in love is a wonderfully terrifying sensation.” – Steve Maraboli
- “It was the way you laughed, I knew I wanted that in my life.” – R. M. Drake
- “Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve ever done.” – Kate Meader
- “We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love.” – Shemar Moore
- “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – John Green
- “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “Let us not only fall in love, let us live life as if life is our love affair.” – Debasish Mridha
- “I fell in love with the expression in his eyes when he looked at me.” – Jacqueline Simon Gunn
- “Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Falling in love is sudden, easy, and fun. It’s like a child going down a playground slide.” – Jayden Hunter
- “Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.” – Crystal Woods
- “Every single time I had looked in your eyes, I fall in love a little more than once with you.” – Prabhu M Nair
- “You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.” – Catherynne M. Valente
- “Falling in love is awesome, you only feel you’re in love when you find yourself in that other person.” – Unknown
- “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.” – Unknown
- “Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.” – Unknown
- “Love is a land of mines. One misstep and you fall. Your heart – no longer yours. It will start beating for someone else.” – Clairel Estevez
Romantic Falling In Love Quotes For Her
Falling in love is one of the most wonderful feelings in this world. You find the world around you beautiful and a sense of happiness and smile overtakes you.
Also Check: Falling In Love With Your Best Friend Quotes
To impress the girl you love, you don’t need to spend money on expensive gifts or take her out for expensive dinners. Just a few lines of your true feelings would be able to steal her heart.
To help you out we have hand-picked some beautiful falling in love quotes for her to express how much you love your girlfriend, show your appreciation for her and make her feel valued.
- “Don’t fall in love rise with it.” – Dr. Amit Abraham
- “No one ever fell in love gracefully.” – Connie Brockway
- “She was made of a magic, that only I could see.” – Atticus
- “And suddenly all the love songs were about you.” – Unknown
- “I think falling in love is always a surprise, right?” – Josh Dallas
- “Even though we never said it to each other, we knew.” – Unknown
- “Falling in love is easy, staying in love is a different story.” – Unknown
- “I don’t know what I’ve been searching for until I met you.” – Unknown
- “I spend most nights at home falling in love with the idea of you.” – Michael Faudet
- “I fell in love with you because there was a mischief in your eyes.” – Michka Assayas
- “Distance can stop me from kissing you, but it can’t stop me from loving you.” – Unknown
- “A guy knows he’s in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.” – Tim Allen
- “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” – T. Tolis
- “Relationships are funny. You have to constantly fall in love and challenge each other.” – Justin Timberlake
- “This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you.” – Colleen Hoover
- “They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.” – Unknown
- “I feel this gravitational pull towards you, like the universe and all the galaxies had a talk and said, “yeah, it’s time”.” – Unknown
- “I can talk to hundreds of people in one day but none of them compare to the smile you can give me in one minute.” – Unknown
- “A priceless moment is when the person that you have fallen in love with, looks you right in the eyes to tells you that they have fallen in love with you.” – Unknown
- “When I saw you first, it took every ounce of me not to kiss you. When I saw you laugh, it took every ounce of me not to love you. When I saw your soul, it took every ounce of me.” – Atticus
Cute Falling In Love Quotes For Him
Falling in love with someone special is one of the best feelings in the world. It’s something that you hold close to your hear. A memory that lasts forever.
Also Check: Deep I Love You Quotes
Expressing your love to your boyfriend or partner is always a very special feeling. Sometimes you may fall short of words to say what he means to you.
These cute falling in love quotes for him will help you tell your man how much you love and care for him. You can also use them as your status message, to open your heart and express your truest feelings for him.
- “I fell in love with his unchanging soul.” – Claudia Gray
- “Every time I look at you I fall in love again.” – Unknown
- “Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily.” – Waylon Jennings
- “Falling in love is terrible. It makes you act foolish, like an idiot.” – Lemmy
- “Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things.” – Keanu Reeves
- “It takes one to fall in love but it takes two to support each other.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help, falling in love with you.” – Unknown
- “There’s nothing wrong with falling in love and sharing your life with someone.” – Lily James
- “He made me feel the infinite number of feelings, In which I lost myself.” – Luffina Lourduraj
- “Falling in love is like falling asleep. The mind takes a rest and the heart takes over.” – Nelson M. Lubao
- “A man usually falls in love with the woman who asks the kind of questions he is able to answer.” – Ronald Colman
- “Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.” – Helen Rowland
- “Meeting you was fate… Becoming your friend was a choice… But falling in love with you I had no control over.” – Teresa Conroy
- “I don’t know how to say this, or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I’m falling for you.” – Nicole Kinder
- “When you fall in love, the natural thing to do is give yourself to it. That’s what I think. It’s just a form of sincerity.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Falling in love doesn’t always lead to heartbreak, honey. With the right man, it can be a one-way ticket to paradise.” – Catherine Anderson
- “I fall into him like one would fall into a dream, ready to submit to your subconscious’s innermost desires and your deepest fears.” – Stephanie Binding
- “Have you ever watched a leaf leave a tree? It falls upward first, and then it drifts toward the ground, just as I find myself drifting towards you.” – Beth Kephart
- “I didn’t mean to fall in love with you. But it happened. And I can’t erase it. I can’t ignore it. I have lived my whole life like this, and you’re the thing that has made me wish it could stop.” – David Levithan
- “I’m not just falling in love with you, I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it’s scary in a way, but it’s also the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.” – Unknown
Quotes About Falling In Love To Express Your Feelings
Sometimes we don’t get the right words to express our true feelings to the person we love with all our heart.
When you are in a relationship saying cute things to say to your girlfriend/boyfriend can be the most romantic thing.
Also Check: I Love You More Than Anything Quotes
It makes your partner feel special. You really need to be caring and sweet to the person you love to show your appreciation and make her/him feel valued.
This collection is a mix of sweet, deep, heartfelt, cute, funny romantic falling in love quotes curated from songs, movies, books, by famous authors, writers, celebrities, and more to help you express your true love.
- “To young hearts, keep beating, keep breaking, keep falling in love.” – Unknown
- “Falling in love is an extraordinary feeling when the person you love loves you back.” – Unknown
- “To fall in love with someone’s thoughts – the most intimate, splendid romance.” – Sanober Khan
- “Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected.” – Terry Mark
- “Falling in love is not an extension of one’s limits or boundaries; it is a partial and temporary collapse of them.” – M Scott Peck
- “Falling in love is not rational. It’s madness. A beautiful, wonderful, moment of magnificent insanity.” – Michael Faudet
- “Don’t look for someone who will solve all your problems. Look for someone who won’t let you face them alone.” – Unknown
- “And you promise yourself you will never fall so hard again, until you meet someone who makes the fall feel like flying.” – Nikita Gill
- “Don’t be afraid to fall in love again. Open your heart and follow where it leads you…and remember, shoot for the moon.” – Cecelia Ahern
- “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” – Woody Allen
- “When you fall in love, they become flawless but what’s dangerous is sometimes you’re meant to see those flaws.” – Dominic Riccitello
- “When you meet the one who changes the way your heart beats, dance with them to that rhythm for as long as the song lasts.” – Kirk Diedrich
- “Isn’t that how falling in love so often works? Some stranger appears out of nowhere and becomes a fixed star in your universe.” – Kate Bolick
- “Never fall in love with stargazers – always with accelerated affection. Their love disappears in the blink of an eye like a shooting star.” – Unknown
- “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” – Sarah Dessen
- “The secret about falling in love is how you can do it a million times over with the same person, when the person is the right one.” – Amy Spalding
- “You don’t fall in love with a body, you fall in love with a soul. And once in love with a soul, everything about that body becomes beautiful.” – Unknown
- “Falling in love is more than infatuation. It is the need to feel whole, to feel safe, to be healed, to join together with someone, heart and soul.” – Michael R French
- “Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love – now you are love.” – Osho
- “Fall in love with someone who wants you, who waits for you, who understands you. Someone who helps you, and guides you, someone who is your support, your hope. Fall in love with someone who talks with you after a fight. Fall in love with someone who misses you and wants to be with you. Do not fall in love only with a body or with a face; or with the idea of being in love.” – Unknown
Short Falling In Love Quotes
- “Fall in love, not fool in love.” – Alvi Syahrin
“You fall for a person, not a type.” – Melanie A. Smith
“The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.” – Unknown
“She denies it. But truth is, she’s falling in love with him.” – Unknown
“It took seconds to fall in love and years to tell her.” – Giovannie de Sadeleer
“The rain falls for you the same way I do: unapologetically, over and over.” – s.r.w
“I fell in love with you, not for your looks, but for who you really are.” – Unknown
“Love is like black and white color; falling for same person, over and again.” – Vikrmn
“I’m not afraid to fall in love. I’m afraid to fall for the wrong person again.” – Unknown
“She doesn’t fall in love often, but when she does it is down into the bones.” – JmStorm
“Falling in love is about letting go of the fear of falling in love.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
“Falling in love with you was never my intention. But it became my addiction.” – Unknown
“People usually fall in love. But some people were born in love. Already. And always.” – C. JoyBell C.
“Don’t even think of falling in love with someone unless you intend to love them forever.” – Marty Rubin
“Don’t fall in love with a person—fall in love with who you are when you’re with them.” – Connor Chalfant
“You will fall in love many times in your life. But the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.” – Unknown
“There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.” – Unknown
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.” – Albert Einstein
“Falling in love is not rational. It’s madness. A beautiful, wonderful, moment of magnificent insanity.” – Michael Faudet
“Falling in love is literally falling from your independence to let another control your life.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
Some More Love Quotes:-
Being in love can change the way you look at things. Even everyday work like going grocery shopping can become enjoyable. Being in love you are willing to try new things or things that you haven’t done before just because your partner enjoys them.
Which is your favorite falling in love quote? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, let us know if you have any quotes to add to the list.
Feel free to share these amazing quotes about falling in love with family and friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and more, and spread the love in the air.