80 Feeling Sick Quotes to Make You Feel Better
Feeling unwell? Looking for quotes about sickness? We have rounded up being sick quotes, sayings, feeling sick quotes, and sayings, (with images and pictures) for you. Some of these quotes are funny and sarcastic to uplift your mood and encourage you to find the strength to endure.
Falling sick is part and parcel of life. If you are feeling sick it’s surely quite an unpleasant feeling. No matter how good you feel, there will be moments in your life when you feel under the weather or catch a cold.
Being sick can be a difficult and challenging experience, filled with physical discomfort and emotional stress. Whether it’s a minor cold or a more serious illness, being sick can disrupt our daily routines and cause us to feel frustrated, helpless, and overwhelmed.
Being sick quotes are statements that provide comfort and support for individuals who are experiencing the difficulties of being sick.
These sick quotes can range from uplifting messages to practical advice, reminding us that being sick is a temporary state and that we can use this time to focus on our health and well-being.
Sick feeling quotes when you feel like calling in sick.
We have covered the following topics for you in this post;
- Being Sick Quotes
- Funny Being Sick Quotes
- Feeling Sick Quotes & Sayings
- Not Feeling Well Quotes
If you relate to this post, then also check out our post on inspirational sickness quotes and get well soon quotes for a speedy recovery.
Being Sick Quotes
- “I want to sleep until I feel better.”
- “Health is not valued till sickness comes.”
- “I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
- “Just because you’re not sick doesn’t mean you’re healthy.”
- “If you be sick, your own thoughts make you sick.”- Ben Jonson
- “To be sick is to enjoy monarchical prerogatives.”- Charles Lamb
- “I was feeling as sick as the proverbial donkey.” – Mick McCarthy
- “I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired.”- Fannie Lou Hamer
- “Sickness comes on horseback but departs on foot.” – Dutch proverb
- “Don’t fear the enemy who attacks you…fear the fake friend who hugs you.”
- “The most poetical thing in the world is not being sick.”- G.K. Chesterton
- “Being sick feels like you’re wearing someone else’s glasses.” – Megan Boyle
- “The most important thing when ill, is to never lose heart.”- Vladimir Lenin
- “Whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead.”
- “Time will pass; these moods will pass; and I will eventually, be myself again.”
- “The fact that we are living does not mean we are not sick.”- Joseph Brodsky
- “I feel sick. I’m devastated and very angry at the same time. I don’t know what I feel.”
- “Treat a sick man with medicine and a sad man with the music.”- Amit Kalantri
- “Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.” – Charles Simmons
- “I feel sick if I have to do something for the money. I can’t breathe. I’m not proud of myself.”
- “Being sick is just your body’s way of saying you are too awesome, and you need to slow down, so everyone else can catch up.”
- “The worst thing you can do to a person with an invisible illness is make them feel like they need to prove how sick they are.”
- “The feeling of being sick, but you are not really sick. You are just sad, upset, unhappy. You just feel like laying in bed all day.”
- “If you treat a sick child like an adult and a sick adult like a child, everything usually works out pretty well.” – Ruth Carlisle
- “I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.” – Samuel Butler
- “Sometime we forget when people are sick or hurt that what they most need is to feel connected, to be loved, to be touched.” – Dr. Lissa Rankin
- “Compromise is said to be the way of the world and yet I find myself feeling sick trying to accept what it has done to me.” – Douglas Coupland
- “There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Diseases crucify the soul of man, attenuate our bodies, dry them, wither them, rivel them up like old apples, make them as so many Anatomies.” – Robert Burton
- “You might be feeling sick or a little down, but the second you hit the stage and hear the crowd, you’re ready to perform. That’s what a true performer is.”- Mark Mcgrath
- “The reason many people in our society are miserable, sick, and highly stressed is because of an unhealthy attachment to things they have no control over.” – Steve Maraboli
Funny Being Sick Quotes and Sayings
We all know is terrible to feel sick, fall ill, and be alone. You will surely relate to these funny quotes about being sick. Laughter is the best medicine, so try reading these hilarious quotes and get well soon.
- “Sick and tired of your lies.”
- “’Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.”
- “I hate to waste sick days actually being sick.”
- “Taking a sick day because I’m sick of you people.”
- “I think you’re suffering from a lack of vitamin me.”
- “Ever eat so much you feel sick? Isn’t that the best?”
- “I start to feel sick when I picture you out of my life.”
- “I feel bad for the flu if it has to spend time in my body.”
- “I hate being sick. I feel like a superhero with no power.”
- “I’m not sick. I’m twisted. Sick makes it sound like there’s a cure.”
- “I don’t know who got me sick. But I will find you, and I will kill you.”
- “In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
- “My bed wasn’t feeling well this morning so I stayed home to take care of it.”
- “I need to go on medication, so I can slap stupid people and blame it on the side effects.”
- “I’m sick of it. I’m sick of being bubbly. I’m sick of being talkative and I’m sick of being cute.”
- “I’m so offended when my body decides to be sick. Like I gave you a vegetable last week. How dare you?”
- “I’m sick of following my dreams, man. I’m just going to ask where they’re going and hook up with em’ later.”
- “I feel like I’m getting ruder by the day but I can’t even help it, I’m just getting sick and tired of humans in general.”
- “There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state tha n you were ever in before.”
- “Physical ills are the taxes laid upon this wretched life; some are taxed higher, and some lower, but all pay something.” – Lord Chesterfield
Feeling Sick Quotes and Sayings
- “Sickness is a thing of the spirit.”– Proverb
- “My illness is life itself.” – William Saroyan
- “You can’t have healing without sickness.” – T.D. Jakes
- “I’m so mean I make medicine sick!” – Muhammad Ali
- “Your illness does not define you. Your strength and courage does.”
- Even when I’m sick and depressed, I love life.”- Arthur Rubinstein
- “The art of being sick is not the same as the art of getting well.” – Tony Snow
- “…Sickness is an illusion, to be annihilated by science…” – Mary Baker Eddy
- “Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
- “It should be a crime to make a profit off somebody being sick.” – Michael Moore
- “Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws.” – Charles Simmons
- “Old age and sickness bring out the essential characteristics of a man.” – Felix Frankfurter
- “Symptoms, then are in reality nothing but the cry from suffering organs.” – Jean-Martin Charcot
- “When I was sick, you gave me bitter pills, And I must minister the like to you.” –William Shakespeare
- “Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.” – Kahlil Gibran
- Oh, I am very weary, Though tears no longer flow; My eyes are tired of weeping, My heart is sick of woe.”- Anne Bronte
- “Illness is the most heeded of doctors: to goodness and wisdom we only make promises; pain we obey.” – Marcel Proust
- “My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and refreshed by music when sick and weary.” – Martin Luther
- “If you start to think of your physical and moral condition, you usually find that you are sick.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “For every ailment under the sun, There is a remedy, or there is none, If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it.”- Mother Goose
Not Feeling Well Quotes
- “Keep calm cause I’m not feeling well.”
- “I’m sick of feeling like I’m not good enough.”
- “Sorry, I’m not feeling well. I will be back soon.”
- “There are days I just cannot participate in life.”
- “Today I am not feeling well. I feel only pain inside me..!!!”
- “No matter how old I get, I always want my mom when I don’t feel good.”
- “Not feeling well to overcome my situation by holding all emotions within…!”
- “Most of the world’s work is done by people who don’t feel very well.”- Winston Churchill
- “Recovery is not a race. You don’t have to feel guilty if it takes you longer than you thought it would.”
- “If we are not peaceful, if we are not feeling well in our skin, we cannot demonstrate real peace, and we cannot raise our children well either.”- Nhat Hanh
Feeling Sick Quotes, Images, Memes, Pics
In a fast-paced and busy world, it can be easy to ignore our health when we feel well. However, being sick is a reminder that our bodies need care and attention, and that it’s important to take time for self-care and self-love.
By focusing on our well-being during this time, we can help to promote a quicker and more complete recovery.
Being sick quotes can provide a reminder of the importance of self-care and can encourage individuals to prioritize their health during this time. For example, a quote like “Take care of your body, it’s the only place you have to live” highlights the importance of treating our bodies with respect and compassion.
Ultimately, being sick quotes are a way of reminding us that being sick is a temporary state and that we can use this time to focus on our health and well-being.
So take some time to read some being sick quotes and be reminded of the importance of taking care of yourself during this time.