Looking for quotes about wicked people? We’ve rounded up the best collection of wicked minds quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions, and status, (with images and pictures).
These wicked-hearted people can be selfish, jealous, very difficult to deal with, and emotionally draining as well.
A wicked-minded person is someone or something who is cruel or acts in an evil way. Wicked people indulge in a morally bad in principle or practice. They are manipulative and double-faced. You cannot trust wicked soul because they never reveal their true intentions.
Also See: Evil People Quotes
It may be a close friend, family member, or partner who is really difficult to get along with due to his/her wickedness. When you’re around them, you feel manipulated and dominated.
We always have the power to choose between the good and evil. As they say, karma always finds its way back, so keep your distance from wicked minds. Being with them can have a negative influence on our behavior and conduct.
Dealing with a wicked person is never easy. Walking away from such people is all you need to do, to get control over your life.
Wicked Minds Quotes
- “No bad man is happy.” – Juvenal
- “No man becomes bad all at once.” – Juvenal
- “For an evil-minded man everything is a pretext.” – Voltaire
- “Life is a warfare against the malice of others.” – Baltasar Gracian
- “God bears with the wicked, but not forever.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “The wicked envy and hate; it is their way of admiring.” – Victor Hugo
- “The devil is an optimist if he thinks he can make people meaner.” – Karl Kraus
- “Man in general, if reduced to himself, is too wicked to be free.” – Joseph De Maistre
- “Wicked minds and evil hands are the only poison in our society.” – Dinesh Srinivas Datla
- “Feel no sadness because of evil thoughts: it only strengthens them.” – Nachman of Breslov
- “If men are so wicked with religion, what would they be if without it?” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Evil people always support each other; that is their chief strength.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “I prefer the wicked rather than the foolish. The wicked sometimes rest.” – Alexandre Dumas
- “The malice of the wicked was reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous.” – Winston Churchill
- “To treat another human being as if they’re expendable is the very definition of evil.” – Marty Rubin
- “Wickedness is always easier than virtue; for it takes the short cut to everything.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people…” – Unknown
- “Evil is unspectacular and always human, And shares our bed and eats at our own table.” – W.H. Auden
- “But those with an evil heart seem to have a talent for destroying anything beautiful which is about to bloom.” – Cynthia Rylant
- “The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind; the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “We have two kinds of happiness: the ones we get without harming anyone, and the ones we get by stabbing someone.” – Henry de Montherlant
- “Heaven, to keep its beauty, cast them out, but even Hell itself would not receive them for fear the wicked there might glory over them.” – Dante, 1265-1321
- “It is silly to go on pretending that under the skin we are brothers. The truth is more likely that under the skin we are all cannibals, assassins, traitors, liars and hypocrites.” – Henry Miller
- “One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them.” – Thomas Sowell
- “Ev’ry road have a bend, ev’ry wicked have an end. What your hands commit I know your body mus’ feel. In this wicked, wicked war your time has come. You don’t live right you will have no more fun.” – Jimmy Cliff
Wicked People Quotes
Keeping your distance with bad hearted people will help you stay away from negative behavior and intentions.
Surround yourself with people having a positive mindset for peace and success in life and relationships.
These toxic quotes on wickedness are deep, sad, emotional, sarcastic, and positive too, which will let you know, that you are not alone going through the struggle and the best thing to do after trying your best is to set boundaries and keep your respect.
- “All things truly wicked start from an innocence…”
- “A wicked woman is a depository of disasters.” – Menander
- “I have been sworn against by perjured and wicked people.” – William Kidd
- “Virtue is persecuted more by the wicked than it is loved by the good.” – Buddha
- “Are people born wicked, or is wickedness trust upon them?” – Stephen Schwartz
- “Stories are the thing which shapes our kinky and wicked minds.” – Deyth Banger
- “There are certain wicked people in the world that you can’t deal with except by force.” – John Keega
- “Wicked people never have time for reading. It’s one of the reasons for their wickedness.” – Daniel Handler
- “God is able to transform the hostile intentions of wicked people into blessings for His people.” – Max Anders
- “She also said the wicked people needed love as much as good people and were much better at it.” – Alasdair Gray
- “If people were not wicked I should not mind their being stupid; but, to our misfortune, they are both.” – George Sand
- “People couldn’t become truly holy, he said, unless they also had the opportunity to be definitively wicked.” – Terry Pratchett
- “A civilization is not destroyed by wicked people; it is not necessary that people be wicked but only that they be spineless.” – James A Baldwin
- “Be thou good thyself, and let people speak evil of thee; it is better than to be wicked, and that they should consider thee as good.” – Saadi
- “In most cases, people, even wicked people, are far more naive and simple-hearted than one generally assumes. And so are we.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “Truthfully, wicked people reveal themselves in words first, to inhibit speech would inhibit us seeing the wicked before they act.” – Leviak B Kelly
- “I am always reading immoral books on the sly, and then selfishly trying to prevent other people from having the same wicked good time.” – Mark Twain
- “And the wicked thing is, that when we’re really upset, we always take it out on the people who are closest and whom we love the most.” – Rosamunde Pilcher
- “Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed.” – Bob Riley
- “The wicked leader is he who the people despise. The good leader is he who the people revere. The great leader is he who the people say, ‘We did it ourselves.’” – Lao Tzu
- “It is not possible that a just God should forgive people who are wicked because another person who was good endured agony by being nailed to a cross.” – Rebecca West
- “War is wicked, because it is murder and hate. And it is foolish, because hate and murder can only destroy people’s bodies, not change their minds.” – Margaret Deland
- “… there is a sum of evil equal to the sum of good, the continuing equilibrium of the world requires that there be as many good people as wicked people.” – Marquis de Sade
- “I believe that courage is morally neutral. I can well imagine wicked people being brave and good people being timid or afraid. I don’t consider it a moral virtue.” – Susan Sontag
- “Kindness steers no easy course. Attributing it to character, we seldom recognize the secret efforts of a noble heart, whereas we reward really wicked people for the evil they refrain from committing.” – Honore de Balzac
- “Honest and sincere acts mislead the wicked and cause them to lose their path to their own goals, because mean-spirited people usually believe that people never act without deceit.” – Madeleine de Souvre marquise de
- “Wicked people means people who have no love: therefore, they have no shame. They have the power to ask love because the don’t need it: they have the power to offer it because they have none to give.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are good people and bad people. You’re wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.” – Terry Pratchett
- “There is always something moving, brewing. There are ambitious people everywhere. Wicked people. The only thing to do is to deal with them with courage and decision. One must beware of uncertainty, weakness or conflicting emotions – they lead to defeat.” – Haile Selassie
An evil person is someone who engages in immoral behavior and is depraved, or wicked to others.
Also See: Toxic People Quotes
They may come across as self-centered people, selfish, manipulative, and controlling in their behavior. Their intentions are not pure and they have an evil mind and heart.
- “Wickedness and injustice are intentional.” – Aristotle
- “Since life is short, don’t make it long with bad deeds.” – Thales of Miletus
- “The earth has become too small for the wickedness f people.” – Maurice Chapelan
- “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.” – Buddha
- “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world – not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Beware of pretty faces that you find, a pretty face can hide an evil mind.” – Johnny Ramistella
- “When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.” – Jason Gideon
- “Of moral states to be avoided there are three kinds: malice, incontinence, bestiality.” – Aristotle
- “All the cunning of the devil is exercised in trying to tear us away from the word.” – Martin Luther King
- “The gentlest man cannot live in peace if it does not please his wicked neighbor.” – Friedrich Schiller
- “I really do deserve more credit for not acting on the evil, twisted thoughts that run through my mind on a daily basis.”
- “Truly evil people don’t just hurt others. They take pride in the pain they cause and then try to blame their victims.”
- “Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.”
- “People can forget your kindness towards them but they will never forget the evil they did to you.” – Somerset Maugham
- “Wicked thoughts and worthless efforts gradually set their mark on the face, especially the eyes.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.” – Albert Einstein
- “This is the very worst wickedness, that we refuse to acknowledge the passionate evil that is in us. This makes us secret and rotten.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people eager for money, have wondered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.” – 1 Timothy 6:10
- “It is just as cowardly to judge an absent person as it is wicked to strike a defenseless one. Only the ignorant and narrow-minded gossip, for they speak of persons instead of things.” – Lawrence G. Lovsik
- “I don’t think evil people or negative people are inherently interesting all the time. People who are good people getting better at being themselves – to me, that’s something that’s really interesting to watch.” – Josh Radnor
How did you find these quotes about wicked people? If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.
To help you achieve your highest potential these wise and thought-provoking quotes, sayings, and proverbs, are collected from a variety of sources over the years.
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.