Looking for motivational quotes about another new day? We have rounded up the best collection of another day quotes, sayings, captions, status (with images and pictures) to inspire you to embrace the new day and new opportunities to make the most of it.
Life is all about change and everyday is a new opportunity for us to improve ourselves, learn our lesson and start again. We all make mistakes in life, but the pain of regret is a burden which we need to bear all our lives.
We can start over again with a fresh and positive mindset and pursue our dreams. Be it your work, relationships or any aspect of life, failing at it is not the end of life. We all have another day and another chance to do better.
Also See: New Chapter Quotes
Everyday is a new day, a new opportunity granted by God to do be a better version of yourself. Some inspirational words of wisdom early morning can have a positive spiral effect on your attitude.
Also See: New Beginnings Quotes
Small positive changes to your morning routine can transform your entire day, inspirational another day quotes will help you to set the tone for positivity and productivity.
We have divided these uplifting quotes about another day in these sections;
- Inspirational Another Day Quotes
- Quotes About Another Day
- Tomorrow Is Another Day Quotes
Life gives opportunities to us all everyday, but only few courageous ones take the chance, that leap of faith which makes them different from the rest.
The journey of life is all about falling, failing, surviving, learning and then getting back stronger.
Inspirational Another Day Quotes
- “Life: Another day, Another dolor.” – Edward Abbey
- “Live to fight another day on better legislation.” – Dana Perino
- “Thank you God for blessing me with another day of life.” – Unknown
- “Be thankful for each day, because not everyone gets to see another one.”
- “Think twice- it’s just another day for you and me in paradise.” – Phil Collins
- “If God adds another day to our life, let us receive it gladly.” – Seneca the Younger
- “Today isn’t just another day. Today I’ll create something beautiful.” – Austin Kleon
- “Step by step, moment by moment, we live through another day.” – Anne McCaffrey
- “The secret of my success is that I always managed to live to fly another day.” – Chuck Yeager
- “Another day, another opportunity to prove everyone who doubts you wrong.” – Michael Jordan
- “Sure, good things can go badly wrong. Nevertheless, there’s always another day.” – Joanna Lumley
- “Practice like its competition and compete like it’s another day on the practice court.” – Karch Kiraly
- “Nothing can prevent us from another day and night, and the myth of perpetual flight.” – Bertrand Piccard
- “I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see.” -Dick Cheney
- “Being funny wasn’t a career choice growing up, it was my way out of situations- a way to survive another day.” – Tracy Morgan
- “Within my hands is another day. Another day to listen and love and walk and glory. I am here for another day.” – Hugh Prather
- “Some days it is just a heroic act just to refuse the paralysis of fear and straighten up and step into another day.” – Edward Albert
- “Won’t you look down upon me Jesus, you’ve got to help me make a stand. You just got to see me through another day.” – James Taylor
- “Do not wait another day to become fully engaged in your life, to learn to love and to forgive, and to live with greater purpose & meaning.” – Debbie Ford
- “Every morning that I wake up and I’m breathing, I can feel it and take a moment to say, you know, ‘Thank God I’m alive for another day.’” – Ron Cephas Jones
- “Sleep is forgiveness. The night absolves. Darkness wipes the slate clean, not spotless to be sure, but clean enough for another day’s chalking.” – Frederick Buechner
- “’Another day in paradise’ was his inevitable pronouncement when he settled his head on his pillow. Now I understand what that meant: the uneventful day was a precious gift.” – Abraham Verghese
- “Don’t waste another day of your life grieving over something that you cannot do anything about. Let God give you a new beginning. Your mistakes are not enough to stop God if you don’t let them.” – Joyce Meyer
- “If you’re trying to avoid one move that you don’t think is going to work out. Don’t then settle for a different move that maybe doesn’t check all the boxes. Be true to the philosophy and understand the bigger picture. There’s always another day to fight.” – Theo Epstein
- “Make treating yourself a priority and always remember your life is happening now. Don’t put off all your dreams and pleasures to another day. In any balanced personal definition of success there has to be a powerful element of living life in the present.” – Mireille Guiliano
Quotes About Another Day
Tomorrow is another day to do well and live a life of our dreams. All the need to do is appreciate the beauty of the new day, value it and start afresh. Never be demotivated because life is never ceases to give us a new chance.
Also See: Trying New Things Quotes
These wise and insightful another day quotes and sayings by famous personalities will uplift your energies and outlook to be happy in life. Some thought-provoking words can have a powerful impact on our attitude.
Also See: Starting Over Quotes
So embrace the change and believe in yourself to value the new day and have faith that everything will be okay.
- “It’s another day to excel!”
- “I can’t take another day of this.” – Al Kaline
- “We live to fight another day.” – Ragnar Lothbrok
- “Remember how blessed you are to see another day.”
- “Good Morning! Make today another wonderful day.”
- “Every new day is another chance to change your life.”
- “The greatest gift you can receive is another day of life.”
- “After all, tomorrow is another day.” – Margaret Mitchell
- “Another day is another blessing. Don’t take it for granted.”
- “Another day, another blessing, and another chance at life.”
- “Yesterday ended last night. A friendly reminder that today is another day!”
- “I thank God my name was on the wake up list. Thank you for another day.”
- “It was another day to go to work, and try to play and play well.” – Ray Nitschke
- “He who learns and runs away, lives to learn another day.” – Edward Thorndike
- “Today is not just another day. It’s a new opportunity, another chance, a new beginning. Embrace it.”
- “Today is another opportunity to take control and create that future that you want.” – Autumn Calabrese
- “Waking up to see another day is a blessing. Don’t take it for granted. Make it count and be happy that you are alive.”
- “Dissents are appeals to the brooding spirit of the law, to the intelligence of another day.” – Charles Evans Hughes
- “While you woke up today, someone was breathing their very last breath. Thank God for another day. Don’t waste it.”
- “Don’t start your day withe the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.”
- “Do not underestimate the power of an enemy, no matter how great or small, to rise against you another day.” – Attila the Hun
- “Some days it is a heroic act just to refuse the paralysis of fear and straighten up and step into another day.” – Edward Albert
- “Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.”
- “She believed she could, but she was tired. So she rested and you know what? The world went on and it was okay. She knew she could try again tomorrow.”
- “A birthday is just another day when you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy.” – Abhishek Bachchan
Tomorrow Is Another Day Quotes
Words are powerful. These tomorrow is another day will give you the hope to be the best version of yourself. Another day is a blessing for us to live our lives the we way want it to be.
Also See: Quotes About Second Chances
We don’t pursue our dreams with the thought of “what if” I fail. This is the biggest hindrance to one’s growth. Though the new journey may have risks and may not be easy, but it’s still worth the chance.
Be grateful for another day, another chance and keep a positive mindset for all the days to come.
- “Dear God, thank you another day.”
- “Just another day at the office.” – Captain Price
- “Tomorrow is another day.” – English Proverbs
- “Be grateful that you get to experience another day.”
- “Another day, a whole ‘nother set of possibilities.” – MacGyver
- “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.”
- “I just try to understand that tomorrow is another day.” – Bob Dylan
- “Tomorrow is always another day to make things right.” – Lauryn Hill
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Tomorrow is another day. I’ve got plenty of things to worry about right now.” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
- “Hang on to your hat. Hang on to your hope. And wind the clock, for tomorrow is another day.” – E. B. White
- “Today can be just another day or it can be the day that you finally went above and beyond your usual.” – Sonya Parker
- “When the day is over, let it go. Don’t dwell on what you could’ve or should’ve done. Tomorrow is another day and another.”
- “Unsure where she was to find a purpose or meaning to her life, she passed one formless day after another.” – Haruki Murakami
- “You made it, after all. You made it, another day. And you can make it one more. You’re doing just fine.” – Charlotte Eriksson
- “Tomorrow is another day, we rather hope it will be better but better it won’t be unless self-foibles are examined.” – Barbara Oakley
- “Whether you have a great game or a terrible game, tomorrow’s another day and you’ve got to come out here and compete.” – David Wright
- “Every day you waster is another day of your life you can’t get back… Ask yourself if what you’re doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.”
- “Here ends another day, during which I have had eyes, ears, hands and the great world around me. Tomorrow begins another day. Why am I allowed two?” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- “I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner… I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong… I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
These phrases will touch upon hope, facing your fears, perseverance, never giving up, change, strength, happiness, overcoming hard times, having goals and dreams, believing in yourself, and how to start the day with courage and confidence.
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about starting again that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work and persistence.