65 Protect Your Heart Quotes To Help You Guard It
Looking for beautiful quotes on protecting your heart? We have rounded up the best collection of protect your heart quotes, sayings, captions, status, and Bible verses (with images and pictures) to inspire you to guard your emotions.
We often say protect your heart and take care good care to be healthy. Here the term is used to safeguard your heart physically and emotionally as it affects your well-being.
A lot of times in life we come across people who play with our feelings, take us for granted and leave us heartbroken. Since having a broken heart is a very sad and painful feeling, we should always be wise when we make relationships and trust people.
When people take advantage of us, then it’s best to move away and set boundaries. This is the best way to protect your heart and feelings from being misused.
Also See: I Love You With All My Heart
Our minds and heart are influenced by those we love and those we surround ourselves with. So surrounding yourself with good people will help you have clarity in life.
Being in bad company can influence us in a bad way. So all you need to choose is who to share your true feelings with.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of love of my life quotes and images to celebrate your true love.
Best Protect Your Heart Quotes
- “Walk away now, before it’s too late to recover.”
- “Protect her heart and she will love you… wholeheartedly.”
- “Never feel guilty for protecting your heart.” – Bridgett Devoue
- “You don’t protect your heart by acting like you don’t have one.” – Anonymous
- “Try letting a kindle protect your heart from sniper fire!” – Daniel Clowes
- “Above all guard your heart for everything you do flows from it.” – Proverbs 4:23 (Bible Verse)
- “You can’t always protect your heart; sometimes the only way to be safe is to open it.”
- “Resilience is an important key. Protect the key to your peaceful heart.” – Angelica Hopes
- “Avoiding certain people to protect your emotional health is not a weakness. It’s wisdom.”
- “Everything that enters your eyes and ears affect your heart, so always protect your heart.”
- “Always protect your heart with unconditional self-love, faith and courage.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “Don’t let your hearts grow numb. Stay alert. It is your soul which matters.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Protect your heart from anyone who doesn’t see the value of your love.” – Christy Ann Martine
- “Never be reckless with someone else’s heart and don’t tolerate those who are reckless with yours.”
- “Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people actually care, the rest are just curious.” – Unknown
- “You do not protect your heart by keeping it closed, but by learning which people you let get close.” – Unknown
- “Blaming is a way to protect your heart, trying to protect what is soft and open and tender in yourself.” – Pema Chodron
- “Love is a commitment to protecting another person’s heart with the same passion you use to guard your own.” – Unknown
- “Please stop destroying what is left of your heart by constantly thinking about the things that have broken you.” – Nikita Gill
- “Sometimes, all you need to do is pull back a little to protect your heart, not turn your back entirely.” – Christine Caine
- “You have to protect a woman. You don’t damage her body, you don’t damage her mind, and most of all, you don’t damage her heart!”
- “If we let our head drop, our heart drops with it. Keep your head up, and your body is capable of amazing feats.” – Chrissie Wellington
- “Once your heart have been broken too many times. You build walls to protect it. Even those who truly love you for are kept out.” – Erickson
- “The mind is your guard, the heart is your maid and the soul is your territory. Nobody else but you should have the control of these.” – Gloria D. Gonsalves
- “That’s because you can’t protect your heart. Your heart feels what it feels. Your brain helps you decide it that person is worthy of your love.” – Jillian Dodd
- “No matter how well you harden your heart and build walls to keep people out. Someone will find a small crack and soften your heart and I thank you for that.”
- “I will always protect you. I will always put the safety of your heart above everything else… just know there is no word that could every fully grasp what I feel for you.” – Erika Taylor
- “Our wounds can so easily turns us into people we don’t want to be, and we hardly see it happening… Protect your heart: love yourself and be with people who love and care for you.”
- “I’m having to protect myself. How do you protect your heart and cover everything? When you don’t want to look people in the eye and you’re constantly dodging, I fall into it.” – Tobias Segal
- “These towering walls you have built to protect your heart do nothing more than imprison your spirit. Crush the walls that have been crushing you. Feel your heart pulse and your spirit tingle.” – Dean Jackson
- “I don’t love casually. When I love, it’s fierce. It’s my soul ripped wide open and raw. It’s my whole heart on display. It’s all I have and everything I know, handed over to you, like a gift, and I hope you unwrap it gently.” – Word Porn
- “Love and Other Theories challenged my assumptions, dared me to think differently and burrowed into my heart. A heart-achingly beautiful story about whether it is better to protect your heart or to take the biggest risk of all.” – Daisy Whitney
- “It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving… BUT KNOW THIS: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart.. Do not trifle with me. For I’m the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know…” – Harriet Morgan
- “One of the best ways to protect your heart from envy is to always speak well of others, think good thoughts of others, smile to their faces and always wish them well. If they continue to be insincere towards you, smile at you with those fake smiles…let them. It’s okay. You affected their lives but they didn’t affect yours.”
- “I don’t think you get it. Her guard is up but that’s what naturally happens when you’ve loved with a heart so free and ended up in shackles behind the bars of betrayal. I don’t think you understand that she’s just trying to protect her heart from further damage. The women who seem the hardest to love, often deserve it the most. You may not understand but I do.” – r.h. Sin
Guard Your Heart Quotes
Guarding your heart has been often used in context of the Bible Verse and Christianity. But the basic thing is to always guard your precious heart, mind and soul from anything which can make them vulnerable.
However, we should not confuse protecting our heart with being closed to relationships. It’s all about taking some time to evaluate the strength of your bond and then rely on others completely.
Trusting people blindly will only leave you exploited and hurt. So try and keep your guards high and not be manipulated by people at work, relationship and life.
- “Guard your heart. It’s a precious thing that not everyone deserves.” – Unknown
- “Surround yourself with love. Protect your heart with peace. Live your life in light.” – Anonymous
- “Sometimes it’s hard to let down your guard and trust somebody with your heart.” – Unknown
- “Your heart is sacred land. Don’t let just anything enter it. Guard it with your life.” – Yasmin Mogahed
- “Your heart is who you are, all else follows. Guard your heart, Thomas. Guard your heart.” – Liam Perrin
- “You wear your heart on your sleeve. Guard it more carefully, lest others see it and pluck it out.” – Jay Kristoff
- “Just because he says sweet things to you doesn’t mean you should let your guard down. Always protect your heart.”
- “I’ll protect your eroding heart until eternity”, he said, as he kept his hand on her broken heart.” – Karnika Mishra
- “Everyone struggles to guard their heart from breaking, when they should desire to have a heart that breaks.” – Unknown
- “Guard the secret theater of your heart. See nothing there that you do not want to see happen in reality.” – Roy H. Williams
- “Everyone struggles to guard their heart from breaking, when they should desire to have a heart that breaks …” – John Geddes
- “Guard your heart, mind and time. Those three things will determine the health of everything else in your life.” – Andrena Sawyer
- “Negative things happen to all of us. We can’t get away from that, but don’t bring it close to you. Guard your heart.” – Unknown
- “What’s the point of living if you’re going to hate the world? Guard your heart if you have to, but don’t shut it away.” – Neal Shusterman
- “Protect your heart from the merciless words which is bare. Not everyone ca understand your feelings, you share….” – Rishu Srivastava
- “Be strong enough to love after you’ve been hurt, but smart enough to guard your heart and be careful of whom you let in it.” – Rashida Rowe
- “If the seed doesn’t get planted, it can’t become a toxic thornbush. We must guard our minds and our hearts, starting with our eyes.” – Unknown
- “Fiercely guard the passions burning inside your heart, so that their flames can safely reach the highest ceilings of success without the eyes of envy. ” – Suzy Kassem
- “Wall your life, guard your heart and mind your mind! A life without a wall least blocks something! A mind without a wall accepts anything at all!” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “Guarding your heart means protecting deepest parts of who you are – both your emotional and spiritual worlds – from anyone who could cause them harm.” – Debra Fileta
- “Love hard, love fierce, but love right. Be careful with your heart, guard it, and if you feel the need to be reckless, make sure you are the one making that choice.” – Jay McLean
- “Once your heart has been broken, it’s never really heals. The wounds may heal, but the scars remain there forever. That delicate tissue must be guarded and protected at all cost.” – K. Langston
- “Guard your heart: Mysterious things happen in there. Stand as the watchman of your soul, And be careful about what you let in. For, therefrom, come all your life’s issues.” – Manuela George-Izunwa
- “Guard your heart and mind against double-minded pretentious beings. Do not allow infiltration beyond the surface. If their influence travels on the inside, they become like an incurable disease.” – Amaka Imani Nkosazana
- “Boundaries help us to distinguish our property so that we can take care of it. They help us to “guard our heart with all diligence.” We need to keep things that will nurture us inside our fences and keep things that will harm us outside.” – Henry Cloud
- “Guarding your heart and protecting your dignity are a little bit more important than clarifying the emotions of someone who’s only texting you back three words. I’ve learned that from trying to figure out people who don’t deserve to be figured out.” – Taylor Swift
- “In the human heart there is a built-in obsolescence factor. It does not matter how powerful and influential you are, how much education you have, how self-controlled or holy you consider yourself—your heart, if you do not guard it, will break down.” – K.P. Yohannan
- “It’s you I love. I spent so much of my life guarding my heart. I guarded it so well that I could behave as though I didn’t have one at all. Even now, it is a shabby, worm-eaten, scabrous thing. But it is yours. You probably guessed as much. But just in case you didn’t.” – Holly Black
- “Your heart was good but you forgot to guard it. You killed yourself slowly because of this. The heart is the true measure of a man or woman. I loved you and I know that you knew I loved you. We all have addictions. Some are just more obvious to the eye. We are all dying, but we are all living.” – Kiese Laymon
- “Everything you say or allow into your eyes or ears becomes data that is stored in your heart. That data is later replayed during your prayer. If you want to know what is filling your heart, look at what you think about in your prayer. If you want to guard your heart, guard your eyes, ears, and tongue.” – Yasmin Mogahed
We are sharing some heartfelt always protect your heart quotes by some of the most famous authors, celebrities, and leaders who emphasize the importance of being careful in love.
If you could relate to these amazing protect your heart quotes, also check out our article on young love quotes and finding love quotes to inspire you.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, WhatsApp, and more to spread savage vibes about being you in front of the world.