Read the best two faced people quotes, sayings, and proverbs (with images and pictures) for all who have experienced betrayal, lie, and back-stabbing from your friends.
Two-faced people are hypocrites and dishonest, who always wear a mask for their selfish motives.
They present “one face” at one time and another face at another and are liars. They are never honest with a friend, worker, or in relationships.
Related: True Betrayal Quotes
And some people act friendly in your presence but speak negatively about you behind your back.
These fake people are toxic, so you should be very careful when considering someone as a real friend in your life.
Moreover, they display their plastic smiles and emotions to win your trust and show their true colors to you when you turn your back.
Also See: Fake People Quotes
These double-faced quotes cover the topics of hypocrisy, betrayal, dishonesty, and selfish people with sharp wit, sarcasm, humor, and eloquence.
Being deceived by someone ungrateful is very hurting, so hope these quotes make you feel that you are not alone with that feeling and bounce back with a lesson for life.
Quotes about two-faced people offer valuable insights into complex human behavior, reminding us to be cautious and discerning in our relationships.
Top 10 Two-faced Quotes
- “You’re just like a penny, two-faced and worthless.” ― Unknown
- “If I were two-faced would I be wearing this one?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.” ― Unknown
- “If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.” ― William Shakespeare
- “I really hate two-faced people, it’s hard to decide which face to slap first.” ― Yong Junhyung
- “The person portrayed and the portrait are two entirely different things.” ― Jose Ortega Y. Gasset
- “When I see you, I think “I wonder which face she sees when she looks into the mirror.” ― C. JoyBell C.
- “When people are two-faced, the only thing you’ll know for sure is that you can’t trust either of them.” ― Unknown
- “Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they’re for you… People pretend well… At the end of the day real situations expose fake people so pay attention.” ― Trent Shelton
Quotes About Two Faced People
- “Everyone’s true colors show eventually.” ― Unknown
- “Why does everyone have to be so two-faced?” ― Unknown
- “What matters is who stays real behind your back.” ― Unknown
- “Few love to hear the sins they love to act.” — William Shakespeare
- “I think I need glasses. Everywhere I look people are two-faced.” ― Unknown
- “People will stab you in the back and then ask why you’re bleeding.” ― Unknown
- “Two-faced; It’s the latest trend, and everyone seems to be in style.” ― Unknown
- “Remember, there are two sides to every story. Kinda like your face!” ― Unknown
- “Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.” ― Unknown
- “Fake people have an image to maintain, real people just don’t care.” ― Hikigaya Hachiman
Quotes For Two Faced People
- “You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.” ― Unknown
- “Never trust someone easily. You’ll never know they may be two-faced quickly.” ― Unknown
- “Go put your creed into your deed, Nor speak with double tongue. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Being nice to the people you don’t like isn’t called two-faced, it’s called growing up.” ― Unknown
- “I’d rather deal with thick-faced people rather than wasting time with two-faced ones.” ― Unknown
- “I hate people who are two-faced, if you don’t like me then stop pretending like you do.” ― Unknown
- “People who are two-faced, usually forget which mask they are wearing at some point in their life.” ― Anthony T.Hincks
- “Everyone has two faces but often we see only one side of them so never judge anyone by their looks.” ― Unknown
- “I don’t need to have a bunch of fake friends. It’s much better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.” ― Unknown
- “I’d rather have an enemy who admits that they hate me than a friend who secretly puts me down.” ― Karen Salmansohn
- “It’s great how two-faced people come in groups! They’re stabbing each other in the back and are too ignorant to know it.” ― Unknown
- “Two-faced people say nice things about you to your face, then tell others nasty things about you when you’re not around.” ― Unknown
- “Not only can people be two-faced but also two-minded. Meaning that you may think something but don’t say it or say something but don’t think it. In other words, that means you are two-faced or minded.” ― Unknown
- “Try not to stress over the shady people who betrayed you. I know it hurts, but the truth is that they were always shady, they’re never going to change, and you’re actually much better off now because at least you know who they really are.” ― Unknown
Two-Faced People Quotes and Sayings
These are some famous sayings from great leaders, writers, authors, and celebrities who perfectly describe how artificial and pretentious people are.
- “Look twice at a two-faced man.”- Chief Joseph
- “Live truth instead of professing it.” ― Elbert Hubbard
- “Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.” ― Unknown
- “While you’re stabbing my back, you can kiss my behind too.” ― Unknown
- “Some girls must get so exhausted putting makeup on two faces every morning.”- Sarah Moores
- “Many of us believe that wrongs aren’t wrong if it’s done by nice people like ourselves.” ― Unknown
- I don’t need a bunch of fake friends. It’s much better to have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.” ― Unknown
- “Backstabbing is nothing new. In biblical times, King David experienced the pain of betrayal.” ― Les Parrott
- “A smiling assassin will always show you the white of his teeth as he smiles with happiness.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
- “The reason there are so few female politicians is that it is too much trouble to put makeup on two faces.” – Maureen Murphy
Quotes On Two-Faced People
- “Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.” – Eminem
- “Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.” – Sara Shepherd
- “Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour.” ― Habeeb Akande
- “I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and being good all the time. That would be hypocrisy.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “A man can define many things beautifully in his life, but his character is one beautiful thing that can define him instantly and completely.” ― Anuj Somany
- “We have two kinds of morality side by side: one which we preach but do not practice and another which we practice but seldom preach.” ― Bertrand Russell
- “A question that always haunts me. Why can’t people just be real? It’s easier being real than pretend being real. Give yourself a chance.” ― Manasa Rao Saarloos
Quotes About Two-Faced People Wearing A Mask
- “If you want people to love you for who you are, take the mask off.” — Quetzal
- “The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” ― Socrates
- “Villainy wears many masks; none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.” — Washington Irving
- “Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Those who clap you on the back with one hand may clench envy’s mask behind theirs with the other.” ― Stewart Stafford
- “A masquerade that nice guys can persuade with such charming ways and leave you with such heartache.” — Celia Rouge Hofin
- “Don’t be fooled by their masks. Fake people eventually show their true colors. Just wait until their mask needs cleaning.” — Unknown
- “Would you make no distinction between hypocrisy and devotion? Would you give them the same names, and respect the mask as you do the face?” — Moliere
- “I’m a very positive person, but this whole concept of having to always be nice, always smiling, always happy, that’s not real. It was like I was wearing a mask.” — Alicia Keys
- “Most people are loved for who they are not! People hide their true colors. They are afraid to show them. They don’t find their true colors beautiful. They find them ugly.” — Thomas Stark
Two-faced Quotes About Hypocrites And Hypocrisy
- “Hypocrisy has its own elegant symmetry.” — Julie Metz
- “A hypocrite is a person who—but who isn’t?” ― Don Marquis
- “Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy.” — Ambrose Bierce
- “Don’t trip over your own words and fall into hypocrisy.” — Unknown
- “Every veil secretly desires to be lifted, except the veil of Hypocrisy.” — Richard Garnett
- “We ought to see far enough into a hypocrite to see even his sincerity.” — Thomas Fuller
- “Everybody is a hypocrite. You can’t live on this planet without being a hypocrite.” — Paul Watson
- “Sincerity makes the very least person to be of more value than the most talented hypocrite.” — Charles Spurgeon
- “Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards, rumors and depression meet up for coffee.” — Unknown
- “The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy.” — William Hazlitt
Two-Faced People Quotes, Images, and Pics
Looking for some more quotes on deceit?
If you relate to these two-faced quotes, status messages, and pics, and like them feel free to share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.
If we have missed any of your favorite quotes, please write us in the comment section below and we will be happy to add them to our list.