Haters gonna hate and you are gonna read the best collection of haters quotes, sayings, captions, messages, and status messages, (with images and pictures) for all those people who hate to see you happy and prosper!
Hate is such a powerful and negative emotion that it consumes you. There will always be people who hate you, but it’s essential to rise above their negativity and focus on your own growth and happiness.
Surround yourself with those who support and uplift you, and remember that your self-worth is not determined by the opinions of others.
Stay true to yourself and your dreams, and let your success be your best response to the haters.
Nothing kills your haters more than seeing you happy.
These badass quotes about haters will help you be headstrong and give you the confidence to put the negative accusations behind you and move forward.
We have got some of the best uplifting quotes about haters. This will surely will you an adrenaline rush and a positive attitude to ignore those people who dislike you.
Time to deal with your haters with a pinch of savage sarcasm and fun!
Top 10 Haters Quotes
- “Haters are my motivators.” — Unknown
- “It’s not your job to like me—it’s mine.” ― Byron Katie
- “Love your haters – they’re your biggest fans.” — Kanye West
- “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good.. they’re no better.” — Hayley Williams
- “Haters may push you but determination will give you the keys to drive.” ― Gee Linder
- “We can’t control the filters that others choose when they look at us.” ― Rachel Wolchin
- “Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive, it’ll take their breath away.” — Tony Gaskins
- “Haters are the people who will broadcast your failures and whisper your success.” — Will Smith
- “I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.” ― Steve Maraboli
- “Haters are my favorite. I’ve built an empire with the bricks they’ve thrown at me. Keep on hating.” — C.M. Punk
- “Let go of the people who dull your shine, poison your spirit, and bring you drama. Cancel your subscription to their issues.” ― Dr. Steve Maraboli
Best Haters Quotes
There are some people in life, who always try to put you down, bad mouth you, and talk behind your back.
So use the stones they throw at you to build your castle and always do your thing and let them talk behind you.
- “Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.” — Eminem
- “Believe in yourself and don’t care about haters.” — Perrie Edwards
- “Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for.” — Turcois Ominek
- “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.” — Mark Twain
- “Insecure people put others down to raise themselves up.” ― Habeeb Akande
- “Respect your haters. They’re the only ones who think you’re better than them.” — Nicki Minaj
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.” — Unknown
- “Remember…Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Hate me for who I am, I don’t care. At least I’m not pretending to be someone I’m not.” — Kristen Stewart
- “Don’t give anyone the power to put you down. Haters are losers pretending to be winners.” ― Paulo Coelho
- “Haters don’t hate you. They hate themselves because you’re a reflection of what they wish to be.” — Unknown
- “Haters never win. I just think that’s true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.” — Tom Hiddleston
- “The best way to torture haters is with your happiness. There’s nothing people hate more than seeing you be successful.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
- “There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.” — Jennifer Van Allen
Famous Quotes About Haters
- “Hatred is the sincerest form of flattery.” — M.L. Rio
- “Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.” — Unknown
- “Give the haters another reason to hate!!” ― Lilly Ghalichi
- “You dream it, I did it, You’re jealous admit it!” — Unknown
- “If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet.” — Joel Osteen
- “Haters keep on hating, cause somebody’s gotta do it.” — Chris Brown
- “You’re going to have haters and you’re going to have lovers.” — Nicole Polizzi
- “Dear Haters, I have so much more for you to be mad at. Just be patient.” — Unknown
- “Isn’t it kind of silly to think that tearing someone else down builds you up?” — Sean Covey
- “People that are obsessed with hating you, feel flattered. Their whole lives revolve around you.” ― Lady Gaga
- “Dear hater’s I Couldn’t help but notice that ‘Awesome’ ends with ‘ME’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘U’.” — Unknown
- “Haters only hate things they can’t have and the people they can’t be. It’s just a little thing called jealousy.” ― Lil Wayne
- “Always remember… Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” — Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people…the more peaceful your life will become.” ― Mandy Hale
- “I only feel sorry for weak people. And mostly what I’ve come to find is that the weak people are the ones that are the haters.” ― R. Kelly
Sarcastic Quotes About Haters
I agree it’s tough to deal with negative people and haters. But we’ve got your back, with some of the most insulting and sarcastic status messages to knock them off.
Your enemies dislike you, but still, they are your most ardent followers or rather say stalkers on social media, be it Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Put these wallpapers, DPs, and status messages to kill them with smiles, success, and ignorance!
- “Haters gonna hate.” — Unknown
- “Haters make us famous.” — Unknown
- “Haters: They deserve a royal ignore.” — Unknown
- “We’re happy. Bitches hate that.” — Unknown
- “I hate you to the moon and back.” — Unknown
- “They watch. They hate. Then they copy.” — Unknown
- “Haters: People who secretly wish to be you.” — Unknown
- “Do it for the people who want to see you fail.” — Unknown
- “Your biggest critics will eventually copy your moves!” — Unknown
- “Need new HATERS! The old ones are starting to like me.” — Unknown
- “If you’re testing my waters, you better know how to swim.” ― Anonymous
- “Envy me. Hate me. Rate me. the bottom line is, you ain’t me.” — Unknown
- “Cheers to all my haters! Be patient. So much more is coming.” — Unknown
- “They don’t like you, but they will be checking your page religiously.” — Unknown
- “Don’t show me your attitude. My block list is bigger than your friend list.” — Unknown
- “People are probably not happy with their lives if they’re busy discussing yours.” — Unknown
Funny Quotes About Haters
- “Haters gonna hate.” — Unknown
- “Keep calm and let haters hate.” — Unknown
- “Let your haters be your motivators.” — Nikki Carter
- “I need new haters. The old ones became my fans.” — Unknown
- “Never mind what haters say, ignore them ’til they fade away.” — T.I.
- “Hi stalker, I’m still fabulous. Thanks for checking up on me.” — Unknown
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “When people hate on you, it’s because you’ve got something they want.” — Unknown
- “Dear haters, don’t criticize me for my flaws and mistakes when you can’t even see your own.” — Unknown
- “I love people who gossip behind my back. That’s exactly where they belong. Behind my back.” — Unknown
- “I don’t give any reason for anyone to hate me. They create their own little drama out of jealousy.” — Unknown
- “People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.” — Unknown
- “Haters don’t hate you… The reality is, they fear that they will never be able to get to where you are right now.” — Leah Remillet
- “Don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live.” — Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Haters are like crickets. Crickets make a lot of noise, you hear it but you can’t see them, then right when you walk by them, they’re quiet.” ― Israel Houghton
Quotes About Jealous Haters
- “Hate hurts the hater more’n the hated.” ― Madeleine L’Engle
- “Jealousy is the best compliment you can receive!” — Unknown
- “When you have haters, you’re doing something right.” — Kylie Bunbury
- “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.” — Andrew Biersack
- “Let the players play, let the haters hate, and let karma handle their fate.” — Unknown
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” — Andre Gide
- “Respect your haters, they are the only ones who think you are better than them.” — Unknown
- “Remember that only God can judge us; forget the haters, because Somebody loves you.” — Miley Cyrus
- “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” ― Criss Jami
- “They don’t hate you. They hate themselves and take it out on you. There’s a difference.” ― Ritu Ghatourey
- “Don’t let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise the rent and kick them out.” ― Robert Tew
- “Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.” ― Will Smith
- “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.” ― Tavi Gevinson
- “There will always be haters. And the more you grow, the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.” ― Anthony Liccione
- “No matter how good you are. Someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.” — Terry Mark
- “Hate is a lack of imagination.” ― Graham Greene
- “Keep Calm and Haters Back Off.” ―Unknown
- “Haters Relax and stop hating!” ―Unknown
- “From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.” ― Socrates
- “Hate is… It’s too easy. Love. Love takes courage.” ― Hannah Harrington
- “Wish all your enemies a long life, so they can see you succeed in life.” ― Nishan Panwar
- “The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.” ― Criss Jami
- “Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” ― Coretta Scott King
- “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” ― Timothy Ferris
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” ― George Washington Carver
- “A haters job is to hate you, and they stay on their job 24/7. So, if you’re expecting them to clock out, and leave you alone think again.” ― Sonya Parker
Ignore The Hater’s Quotes
- “Pride attracts more haters and brings less friends.” ― Unknown
- “Haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim.” ― Unknown
- “Respect your haters, they’re the ones who think you’re better than them.” ― Unknown
- “Haters and bullies are always cowards, you know. They like to pick on little guys.” ― Scylar Tyberius
- “Haters, like parrots, talk much but cannot fly. Dreamers, like eagles, say nothing but conquer the skies.” ― Unknown
- “Remember, people only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade.” ― Unknown
- “Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality.” ― Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Don’t think that just because you made it to the next level that the haters and naysayers disappear. Remember, new levels bring new devils.” ― Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Having haters is just a part of the business, and the more haters you have, the more people like you—that’s how I view it because I try to see the positive in things.” ― Nick Jonas
- “Let the HATERS HATE. Some people will bring you down when they see you changing, evolving and becoming BETTER.” — Unknown
Whether you are seeking motivation to rise above the negativity or looking for encouragement to maintain your self-confidence, haters quotes offer valuable insights into overcoming challenges and staying focused on your path to success.
These quotes serve as a reminder that the opinions of others should not define our worth or derail our ambitions, and that determination and self-belief are powerful tools in the face of adversity.
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.