Looking for some meaningful quotes about people talking about you behind your back? We have rounded up the best collection of talking behind my back quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to inspire you to do your thing and keep moving forward.
Some people walk the talk and some people are all talks and no action. People speak a lot and do very little.
Also See: People Talk Behind Your Back
They like to judge and gossip about people behind their back. But you need to be headstrong and ignore all the haters.
You keep doing your own thing and prove them all wrong with your hardwork, success, and results.
Actions are powerful and they are always stronger than words. So while they do all the talking behind your back, you keep hustling and reach your goals. Success is the best answer.
These deep, funny, and sarcastic quotes will help you give a cold shoulder to all those people who try to poke their nose in your life and keep giving judgements when you don’t need it.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of actions speak louder than words quotes to empower you.
Best Let Them Talk Quotes
- “Let them talk, while you do.” – Unknown
- “People will talk. Let them talk.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk, you hustle and win.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk just let the money talk its self.” – Unknown
- “People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good” – Rihanna
- “Let them talk because you are worth talking about.” – Unknown
- “You attract more bees with honey than with vinegar.” – Unknown
- “People love to talk, so let them have fun talking.” – Catherine Hardwicke
- “Let them talk. Let them mock the path beckons. You just walk.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk about you. Prove yourself to yourself. Not others.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk. One day they will come searching for your number.” – Unknown
- “If you can’t handle being talked about then you are not ready for success.” – Unknown
- “How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged.” – Unknown
- “Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.” – Anonymous
- “I just let them talk it helps release their feelings. Some have been coming for years.” – Norma Castillo
- “Remember, if people talk behind your back, it only means you are two steps ahead of them.” – Fannie Flagg
- “Some people think I’m unhappy, but l’m not. I just appreciate silence in a world that never stops talking.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk, let them ridicule, let them underestimate…Tolerate…Until and unless they will afraid of you.” – Unknown
- “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don’t really have to do anything, you just let them talk.” – Barack Obama
- “Let them talk about you, good or bad, it doesn’t matter. Don’t say a single word to them, let your success deal with everyone.” – Unknown
- “Let them talk all they want behind your back, you know they’ll eventually shut up the moment they hear the sound of your footsteps.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes people will talk about you when they envy the life you lead. Let them be.You affected their life: don’t let them affect yours.” – Unknown
- “People will always spread rumors about you. People will always cause drama involving you; but the only thing you can do is rise above them, and smile.” – Unknown
- “Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problems. You stay kind, committed to love and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say, don’t you doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep shinning like you always do.” – Scott Stabile
Famous Let Them Talk Quotes
Talking about people and giving opinions about them is easy. It comes from a place of not being informed and being judgemental without understanding.
Also See: Toxic People Quotes
People gossip and interfere and keep talking behind your back. They find it hard to mind their own business and tend to invade into other people’s private affairs. Such people are prying, snoopy, and often toxic.
- “The best revenge is living well.” – Unknown
- “Talk does not cook rice.” – Chinese Proverb
- “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.” – Linus Torvalds
- “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James
- “Let’s give them something to talk about.” – Bonnie Raitt
- “Don’t waste time on things that don’t matter.” – Unknown
- “People are going to talk whether you do bad or good.” – Unknown
- “People will always talk, so just live your life and let them talk.” – Unknown
- “If you want to be listened to, you should put in time listening.” – Marge Piercy
- “Let them talk. Just keep doing what you’re doing and be yourself.” – Taylor Swift
- “My mother used to say, ‘Talk is cheap.’ I tell my kids, ‘Let them talk.’” – Muhammad Ali
- “Let them talk. Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “No need to worry about what other people say. Just do your thing and let them talk.” – Unknown
- “You can’t control what people say about you, but you can control how you react to it.” – Unknown
- “If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions. Listen twice, speak once.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I don’t like having my photo taken. I’d rather just let people talk about what they think I look like.” – Jennifer Aniston
- “People are going to talk no matter what you do, so you might as well give them something to talk about.” – Unknown
- “Let them hear your voice so rarely that a simply-uttered word creates a hush of expectancy in the room.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “People talked. Let them talk. Nothing I could do to stop them. They knew the thousand words, but they didn’t know the rest of the story.” – Jennifer Brown
- “A gossip is someone who talks to you about others, a bore is someone who talks to you about themselves, and a brilliant conversationalist is one who talks to you about yourself.” – Lisa Kirk
Motivational Let Them Talk Quotes
There are a lot of people who try to bring you down and demotivate you with their negative comments. People will talk behind your back, bring you down, judge you, or demotivating you.
Also See: Walk The Talk Quotes
Don’t let their negativity affect your vision because people’s opinion of you is none of your business.
- “Let them talk. What do they know?” – Unknown
- “You can’t worry what people think.” – Alex Turner
- “Let them talk. It’s better than killing them.” – Unknown
- “Follow your path, and let the people talk.” – Dante Alighieri
- “People have a lot to say about lives they’ve never lived.” – Unknown
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say.” – Mandy Hale
- “You don’t need to defend. You don’t need to prove. You just need to be.” – Unknown
- “If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front.” – Unknown
- “Let them wonder, let them judge, let them talk, let them believe, but don’t let them stop you!” – Neha Dua
- “People who are intimidated by you talk bad about you with hopes that others won’t find you so appealing.” – Unknown
- “Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine.” – Fran Lebowitz
- “Look about you. Take hold of the things that are here. Let them talk to you. You learn to talk to them.” – George Washington Carver
- “Listen first. Give your opponents a chance to talk. Let them finish. Do not resist, defend or debate. This only raises barriers. Try to build bridges of understanding.” – Dale Carnegie
- “When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.” – Dean Jackson
- “People are gonna talk about me, especially when they envy me. I might as well let them talk, because somehow I apparently managed to affect their lives although I certainly have NO intention of letting them affect mine.” – Unknown
- “A strong woman may remain silent when people talk behind her back. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t notice. It simply means she chooses not to waste her energy on foolishness. She has more important things to do.” – Unknown
- “Nothing will inflame your enemies more than your silence. Give them nothing. Nothing to accuse you with. Nothing to condemn you. Let your actions speak for themselves. Never talk to an enemy, but listen always.” – Elizabeth Hunter
- “Let them gossip about you, let them talk behind your back, let them hit you to the ground, or let them stab you with a harsh attitude. They don’t really know who you really are. You take a deep breath, be good, and hit them hard with your goodness.” – Elria Fernandes
Your haters do not have confidence in your potential and will always discourage you. But you should never lose heart and always have trust in yout true potential to fulfil your dreams.
But the people who put you down don’t have to stop you from chasing your dreams.
So some amazing words are great to inspire students, entrepreneurs and others to do things and prove their mettle in academic, work, relationships and life and prove them wrong who never thought you could make it.
These empowering and motivational words by famous leaders, personalities, authors, sportsmen who ignored the naysayers, held firm to their beliefs and passions, and accomplished their dreams will inspire you.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about picking yourself from a setback and perform like never before for a powerful comeback.