60 Treat Yourself Quotes To Love Yourself (Indulge)
I’ve rounded up the best collection of treat yourself quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) to refresh your mind, body, and soul from the daily stress and work.
“Treat yourself” is an idiomatic expression that means to do something nice for yourself, often as a way to indulge or pamper yourself.
In our fast-paced and often stressful lives, it’s important to take time to care for ourselves both physically and mentally.
Treating ourselves is an act of self-love and can improve our overall well-being. Whether it’s indulging in our favorite food or taking a day off to relax, treating ourselves allows us to recharge and refocus.
There are many quotes about treating ourselves that can inspire us to prioritize self-care.
Some sayings remind us to appreciate the small moments in life, such as enjoying a cup of tea or taking a walk in nature. Others encourage us to pursue our passions and hobbies, even if they may seem frivolous to others.
Also See: Love Yourself Quotes
Many of these quotes emphasize the importance of self-compassion and self-acceptance. They remind us that we are worthy of love and kindness and that taking care of ourselves is not selfish, but necessary.
Best Treat Yourself Quotes
- “Do something nice for yourself. Because you deserve it.” – Unknown
- “We must be our own before we can be another’s.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Sometimes all we need is a little pampering to help us feel better…” – Unknown
- “Treating yourself like a precious object will make you strong.” – Julia Cameron
- “Treat yourself at least as well as you treat other people.” – Theodore Isaac Rubin
- “You have to treat yourself every once in a while, get to the fun stuff!” – Heidi Klum
- “Treat yourself as if you were someone inexpressibly dear to you.” – Agapi Stassinopoulos
- “The more you treat yourself positively, the less you’ll want or need to be negative.” – Jane Fonda
- “You have to treat yourself. Life is too short to deprive yourself of things.” – Nathalie Emmanuel
- “The way you love or treat yourself dictates or defines how others will treat you.” – Dr. Prem Jagyasi
- “Make time daily for your well-being.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The older you get, the more you realize that the way you look is a reflection of how you treat yourself.” – Hope Davis
- “Treat yourself the way you want to be treated by others… love yourself and you will be loved.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Treating yourself right is loving yourself enough to care about your body, your mind, and your spirit.” – Unknown
- “So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” – Jorge Luis Borges
- “Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.” – Deborah Day
- “Be kind to yourself this evening. Buy something for yourself. Treat yourself to a meal. Look in the mirror and give yourself a smile.” – Yoko Ono
- “Be wise. Treat yourself, your mind, sympathetically, with loving kindness. If you are gentle with yourself, you will become gentle with others.” – Thubten Yeshe
- “When you treat yourself right, you run better and more efficiently. Which means you don’t have to go 100 miles an hour to get everything done.” – Ann Curry
- “It’s okay to take a little time out of your busy life to just focus on you.” – Unknown
Quotes About Treating Yourself
- “Massage… Make time for you!!” – Unknown
- “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” – Tyra Banks
- “Happiness is..a movie date with yourself.” ― Unknown
- “How you treat yourself is how you are inviting the world to treat you”. – Unknown
- “When you say ‘yes’ to others make sure you are not saying ‘no’ to yourself.” – Paulo Coelho
- “The way you treat yourself sends a very clear message to others about how they should treat you.” – Denise Linn
- “Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Make some time for yourself today – to relax, reflect and revive your spirit.” – Unknown
- “Act as if everything you desire is already here…treat yourself as if you already are what you’d like to become.” – Wayne Dyer
- “What you pay attention to grows. Pay attention to your loveliness, your magnificent self. Begin now.” – Geneen Roth
- “Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel.” – Eleanor Brownn
- “I think it’s really important to treat yourself with respect because sometimes people can get down on themselves.” – David Archuleta
- “I think the most difficult love begins with one’s self. How you treat yourself is something you bring to your relationships.” – Javier Bardem
- “The greatest gift you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.”- Anthony J. D’Angelo
- “Treat yourself as if you already are enough. Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough. See, look, listen as if you are enough. Because it’s true.” – Geneen Roth
- “Don’t forget to reward yourself every now and then. A little bit of self-pampering never hurt anyone.” – Unknown
- “Treat yourself and others with kindness when you eat, exercise, play, work, love, and everything else. When you think, feel, and act kindly, you hasten your ability to connect to the power of intention.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Don’t wait for someone to buy you flowers. Treat yourself. And if not flowers, then chocolate, a new book, a trip to the salon, a pretty candle. You spend so much of your time doing things for others. Isn’t it time you do something for yourself?” – Unknown
- “Sometimes surprise, gifts, and pampering yourself is all you need to lift up your mood!” – J Chokshi
- “Pause and remember – Take a moment to breathe deep, get present and find some compassion for yourself. Then, go out and treat yourself right; pamper yourself and take care of your needs. You are worth it!” – Jennifer Young
Treat Yourself Quotes For Self-Care & Self Love
Taking a break helps you understand yourself better. Pause for a while from your daily routine and take time to recharge and rejuvenate your energies.
Also, check out our post on me time quotes and stress relief quotes which will help you clear your mind and revive your energy.
- “Treat yourself like someone you love.” – Unknown
- “Treat yourself like you deserve self-love.” – Unknown
- “Treat yourself as your own beloved child.” – Pema Chodron
- “Treat yourself as a queen and you will attract a king.” – Unknown
- “When you treat yourself special, you bring out the best in yourself.” – Aaron Bell
- “Treat yourself once in a while… Self-love should also be practiced.” – Jenny Feraer
- “Do not be afraid to give yourself everything you’ve ever wanted in life.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- “Teach by example and treat yourself the way you would want your children to treat themselves.” – Ingrid Weir
- “The one thing you can control is how you treat yourself. And that one thing can change everything.” – Unknown
- “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
- “Respect yourself and others will follow suit. Most people will not treat you any better than you treat yourself.” – Leon Brown
- “You had a hard day, you deserve a treat.” – Unknown
- “When you feel yourself to be in critical condition, you must treat yourself as gently as you would a sick friend.” – Julia Cameron
- “You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. Treat yourself with outrageous kindness beginning today.” – Geneen Roth
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “Love yourself, embrace yourself, pamper yourself, why? Because you deserve every bit of love you need!” – Unknown
- “Love is treating yourself at least as well as you treat others, understanding when someone isn’t good for you and knowing when it’s time to walk away…” – BJ Morin
- “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” – Jean Shinoda Bolen
- “Caring for your body, mind, and spirit is your greatest and grandest responsibility. It’s about listening to the needs of your soul and then honoring them.” – Kristi Ling
- “Self-care is the non-negotiable. That’s the thing that you have to do. And beauty is the thing that can be the benefit of the self-care. Beauty is not the point. Beauty is just a cute side-effect from self-care.” – Jonathan Van Ness
- “My advice to women in general: Even if you’re doing a nine-to-five job, treat yourself like a boss. Not arrogant, but be sure of what you want – and don’t allow people to run anything for you without your knowledge.” – Nicki Minaj
- “One of the most common outcomes of a depressive illness is a mistreated body. Now is the time to treat your body well. The more you learn to treat yourself well now, the less treatment you’ll need down the road.” – Harold H. Bloomfield
- “You’ve been provided with a perfect body to house your soul for a few brief moments in eternity. So regardless of its size, shape, color, or any imagined infirmities, you can honor the temple that houses you by eating healthfully, exercising, listening to your body’s needs, and treating it with dignity and love.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.The best asset is your own self.” – Warren Buffett
- “I have to take care of myself. It’s about self-preservation.” — Danielle de Niese
Funny Treat Yourself Quotes
- “You gotta nourish to flourish.” – Unknown
- “I do a thing called ‘what I want.’” – Unknown
- “Eating well is a form of self respect.” – Unknown
- “Stop shrinking to fit places you’ve outgrown.” – Unknown
- “I’m staying home today. I have mood poisoning.” – Unknown
- “Know your worth, and then make sure to add tax.” – Unknown
- “So she set boundaries and began to rebuild her life.” – Unknown
- “I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.” – Unknown
- “Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life.” – Renee Rouleau
- “Every day I struggle between “I want to look good naked” and “Treat yo self”.” – Unknown
The idea behind “treating yourself” is to prioritize self-care and to take a break from the stresses and demands of everyday life.
It can help to boost your mood, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase feelings of self-worth and self-esteem.
So treating ourselves once in a while is an essential part of self-care and can improve our overall happiness and well-being.
These uplifting quotes can inspire us to prioritize self-care and remind us that we deserve to treat ourselves with love and kindness.
If you like these quotes, also check self-preservation quotes to value yourself and pamper yourself to recharge your energies.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.