50 Edgy Quotes That Will Make You Think (Unconventional)
Edgy quotes are those that challenge the status quo and offer a new perspective on life, society, and the world.
They can be witty, provocative, and thought-provoking and they often encourage individuals to think outside the box and question their assumptions.
The term “edgy” is often used to describe something that is unconventional, bold, or provocative. It is a term that suggests a willingness to challenge the status quo and push boundaries. Edgy can be applied to many different things, including art, music, fashion, and even language.
Also See: Funny Uplifting Quotes
Edgy sayings can cover a wide range of topics, including love, life, politics, religion, and the human condition.
Many edgy quotations come from artists, writers, and musicians who have pushed the boundaries of their respective fields.
Edgy quotes can be a source of inspiration, humor, sarcasm, and provocation. They encourage individuals to think critically and consider new perspectives on life and the world.
Top 10 Edgy Quotes That Will Make You Think
- “If you round out your edges, you lose your edge.” – Danielle LaPorte
- “I have an attitude. It’s what I do. I’m edgy. I have an attitude.” – Hope Solo
- “My personal style can be everything from girly and flirty to edgy and chic.” – Kristin Cavallari
- “Myspace was always a bit edgy. People identified it with edginess and music.” – Michael Birch
- “Any time you try to be edgy just for the sake of being edgy, that’s the worst way.” – Billy Lawrence
- “People have maybe, sometimes, said that I can, occasionally, be a teeny bit edgy and judgmental.” – Christa Miller
- “I don’t want to do an edgy show, I didn’t want bad language. I think edginess is the new hackiness.” – Zach Galifianakis
- “My head spins. One moment I’m told I’m too edgy, then people say I’m too angry, then that I show too much passion… make your minds up.” – Nick Clegg
- “I don’t get to be edgy and angry, but the rewards are that I’m generally quite happy with my day. I spend an awful lot of time in a good mood.” – Raul Esparza
- “People try to be edgier, or write about that first explosive meeting between two people in a club, but not so much the long-term issues; I don’t know how to write a song about teenage heartbreak anymore.” – Joe Goddard
Super Edgy Quotes & Sayings
- “I didn’t fall, I attacked the floor.” – Unknown
- “No one cares unless you’re pretty or dying.” – Unknown
- “What doesn’t kill me might make me kill you.” – Unknown
- “I guess edgy things tend to get my attention.” – Rick Rubin
- “The gates of hell open to the sound of my laughter.” – Unknown
- “Cunning… is but the low mimic of wisdom.” – Plato
- “I like to be stylish and edgy, but also low maintenance.” – Krysten Ritter
- “I definitely feel like my blog is going edgy to broad and boring.” – Joichi Ito
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
- “I am drawn to roles that are strong, intelligent, and a little edgy.” – Beth Riesgraf
- “Constantly torn between ‘if it’s meant to be it will be’ and ‘if you want it go and get it’.” – Unknown
- “I do love getting dressed up, but sometimes it’s glam and edgy mixed together.” – Victoria Justice
- “People in love often become edgy, dangerous. They lose their sense of perspective.” – Charles Bukowski
- “I guess my style’s a little edgy but comfortable. I like being comfortable, for sure, and kind of casual.” – Kendall Jenner
- “My personal style is kind of sophisticated edgy, I guess. I wear a lot of black and it’s what I feel comfortable in.” – Demi Lovato
- “I’m never gonna ask you to put yourself in my shoes. Your level ain’t that high and I don’t wanna insult my shoes…” – Unknown
- “The public’s nerves are raw and edgy. You have to be discreet and understanding about the films you are showing.” – Jack Valenti
- “I was seen in earlier years by family members and people of authority as somebody wasting his time. I had trouble with the restrictions of conformity. It made me edgy.” – Robert Redford
- “I mean, I’m pretty good in real life, but sometimes people seem surprised that I’m like a normal teenager and wear black nail polish and I’m just a little bit more edgy than the person I play on television.” – Brittany Snow
- “You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone – profusely. But don’t apologize for being who you are.” – Danielle LaPorte
Inspirational Edgy Quotes On Success In Life
- “A witty saying proves nothing.” – Voltaire
- “I think people like watching edgy things.” – Ray Liotta
- “You return like autumn, and I fall every time.” – faraway
- “It’s you. Because no one else makes sense.” – poetry poetry
- “Hip-hop for me has always been hardcore and edgy.” – Yelawolf
- “I would like to do something a little bit more edgy.” – Devon Sawa
- “Being anxious is the worst feeling in the world.” – Enrique Iglesias
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lenon
- “The most anxious man in a prison is the governor.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “And all I did was to fence my heart. I never realized I was turning edgy.” – Unknown
- “Nobody should ever look anxious except those who have no anxiety.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “I am that guy who will say things that people seem to think is a little edgy, a little racy.” – Patrice O’Neal
- “Note to self: Just because it pops into my head does not mean it should come out of my mouth.” – Unknown
- “I think I appear very innocent and soft, but I’m actually very dark and edgy. It’s a weird dichotomy.” – Rebel Wilson
- “We all have firm favorites we bring out at a dinner parties, but it’s nice to try something a bit more edgy, or more time-consuming.” – Tom Aikens
- “Temperamentally anxious people can have a hard time staying motivated, period, because their intense focus on their worries distracts them from their goals.” – Winifred Gallagher
- “I would say that I began with a very edgy, very driven personality and after a sufficient amount of therapy over many, many years, I managed to become rather relaxed and happy.” – John Cleese
- “I like somebody I can consider edgy, because, I also find that when people see me; the first thing they might think about me, musically, is that I rap or make beats, in the sense of trap or hip-hop or whatever, and when they hear what I actually create, they’ll often be like, ‘Wait a minute, I wasn’t expecting this’.” – Jlin
More Inspirational Quotes
Read on to find these funny quotes on silliness that will make you happy and cheerful and will lower your stress levels for sure.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread some funny vibes.