120 Stupidity Quotes For Dumb And Stupid People
Looking for some sarcastic quotes about stupidity? We have rounded up the best collection of stupidity quotes, sayings, captions, jokes, (with images and pictures) to help you be wise and sane.
Stupidity is universal. We all do stupid things at some point of time. And yes sometimes being stupid and doing crazy things can be fun. But to some people stupidity comes most naturally and they can talk stupid and do stupid things effortlessly.
Also See: Common Sense Quotes
A lot of famous celebrities, poets, writers, authors, have written some wise words about stupidity and dumbness which are relatable to a lot of us. When people are reluctant to use their brains and act in ignorance then this gives rise to stupidity.
We have divided these funny quotes on stupidity in these sections;
- Stupidity Quotes
- Silly Stupid and Dumb Quotes
- Funny Quotes On Stupidity
- Dealing With Stupidity Quotes
If you like these stupidity sayings, then also check out being silly quotes and weird quotes about love, life, and success.
- “Stupidity has a price and it always gets paid.” – Dan Simmons
- “The dumbest people I know are those who Know It All.” – Malcom Forbes
- “Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.” ― Euripides, The Bacchae
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A. A. Milne
- “If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can’t it get us out?” – Will Rogers
- “Try to manage your anger since people can’t manage their stupidity.” – Anonymous
- “Make yourself look really stupid so you don’t feel bad doing something a little stupid.” – Mark Hoppus
- “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.” – Albert Einstein
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has limits.” – Albert Einstein
- “To be clever enough to get a great deal of money, one must be stupid enough to want it.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.” – Edith Sitwell
- “Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.” – Oscar Wilde
- “People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools.” – Alice Walker
- “Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.” – Horace
- “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” – Mark Twain
- “The problem with educating stupid people was that they didn’t know they were stupid. The same went for curing crazy people.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “When a stupid man is doing something, he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Every time I do something silly, it comes off really funny because it’s naturally.” – Shaquille O’Neal
- “I didn’t like the idea of being foolish, but I learned pretty soon that it was essential to fail and be foolish.” – Daniel Day-Lewis
- “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” – Alan Dundes
- “We are in danger of destroying ourselves by our greed and stupidity. We cannot remain looking inwards at ourselves on a small and increasingly polluted and overcrowded planet.” – Stephen Hawking
- “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” – Cher
- “If people did not sometimes do silly things, nothing intelligent would ever get done.” – Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “Most of us would be upset if we were accused of being ‘silly.’ But the word ‘silly’ comes from the old English word ‘Selig,’ and its literal definition is ‘to be blessed, happy, healthy and prosperous.’” – Zig Ziglar
Silly Stupid And Dumb Quotes
Stupidity and idiocy has no bounds. It exists everywhere, is all countries and places. People sometimes find stupidity and lack of intelligence as a by product of their ignorance.
These silly quotes about being dumb and stupid will surely tickle your funny bone and make you laugh. If you have stupid people around you then you will surely relate to these humorous quotes about people doing stupid things most of the time.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of being happy quotes to brighten your mood early morning.
- “Stupidity never takes a day off.” – Anonymous
- “I’ll take crazy over stupid any day.” ― Joss Whedon
- “Run for your life! There are stupid people everywhere.”
- “Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go.” – Anonymous
- “Seriousness is stupidity sent to college.” – P. J. O’Rourke
- “Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.” – Anonymous
- “In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
- “A stupid man-the most dangerous animal of all.” – Ariana Franklin
- “I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.” – Anonymous
- There is no stupid work, there are only stupid people. – French Proverb
- “Stupid people will mistake your confidence for arrogance.” – Habeeb Akande
- “If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?” – Anonymous
- “I started the week with a big box of patience. The box is empty now.” – Anonymous
- “I fear one day I’ll meet God; he’ll sneeze and I won’t know what to say.” – Anonymous
- The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity. – Anonymous
- “Sometimes I listen to the stranger’s conversation and mentally give my opinion.” – Anonymous
- “I can only please one person a day. today isn’t your day. tomorrow doesn’t look good either.” – Anonymous
- . “My biggest fear about becoming a zombie is all the walking that I’d have to do.” – Anonymous
- “It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.” – Anonymous
- “A compromise is an agreement whereby both parties get what neither of them wanted.” – Anonymous
- If pessimism is despair, optimism is cowardice and stupidity. Is there any need to choose between them?” – Francis Parker Yockey
- “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” ― Laurence J. Peter
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are sure and the intelligent full of doubt. – Bertrand Russell
- “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.” – Albert Einstein
- “At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” – Ann Landers
Funny Quotes On Stupidity And Dumbness
Till the point someone’s stupidity is harmless, it is bearable. But sometimes stupid acts and acts of foolishness can be dangerous.
Here are a few quotes by famous leaders and public figures of the world that give insightful thoughts about common sense, intelligence and silliness.
Having a balanced mind, which is open to opinions will help you take better informed decisions in life. So enjoy these stupidity quotes with friends, colleagues at work and laugh it out loud.
- “There is no sin except stupidity.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Life is hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.” – Michael Crichton
- “We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.” – Anonymous
- “It costs to be stupid. The stupider you are, the more it costs.” – Sherrill Brown
- “Beauty fades, dumb is forever.” ― Judge Judy Sheindlin, Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever
- “Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “If you don’t understand my silence how will you understand my words?” – Anonymous
- “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.” ― George Carlin
- “On the internet you can be anything you want. It’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.” – Unknown
- “Knock knock who’s there? a broken pencil. a broken pencil who? never mind it’s pointless.” – Anonymous
- “The problem with the world is that everyone does not have a brain, but everyone does have a tongue.” – Raheel Farooq
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard Baruch
- “No matter how smart you are, you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.” – Anonymous
- “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Scientists say the world is made of protons, neutrons and electrons. they forgot to mention morons.” – Anonymous
- “I am responsible for what I say but I’m not responsible for what you understand.” – Anonymous
- “My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60. Now he’s 97 years old and we have no clue where he is.” – Anonymous
- “Old people at weddings always poke me and say you’re next so I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.” – Anonymous
- “To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.” – Gustave Flaubert
- “Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you’ll be a mile from them, and you’ll have their shoes.” – Jack Handey
Dealing With Stupidity Quotes
Dealing with stupid and foolish people can be nerve wrecking. They can test your patience and get on your nerves with their foolishness.
Also See: Funny Words of Wisdom
But life can be boring without any humor. Sometimes some weird and stupid one liners which might be confusing or funny. So having an open mind and unbiased attitude will help you understand and deal with crazy people.
These sayings which make no sense are fun to read for some lighter moments. Don’t forget to check out our collection of really funny one-liners about life.
- “Irony is wasted on the stupid” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Unintelligent people always look for a scapegoat.” – Ernest Bevin
- Any man can make a mistake; only a fool keeps making the same one. — Cicero
- Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do. – Benjamin Franklin
- “The downside of playing dumb is that you sound dumb.” – Rachel Maddow
- “The hardest part of my job is to be nice to stupid people.” – Anonymous
- “It is better to be poor and walk-in integrity than to be stupid and speak lies.” – Bible
- “I think if we tell people that the brain is an app, they will start using it.” – Anonymous
- “Stupidity is the same as evil if you judge by the results.” ― Margaret Atwood, Surfacing
- “Stupidity makes you dangerous–to yourself and everyone around you.” – Jennifer Lee Carrell
- “It is an obvious and blatant stupidity beyond my ability to articulate how dumb it is for us not to teach our children how to run the government.” – Richard Dreyfuss
- “It is so pleasant to come across people more stupid than ourselves. We love them at once for being so.” – Jerome K. Jerome
- “Stupidity isn’t punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton, The Laughing Corpse
- “Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives.” ― Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
- “Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. stupid is just as destructive as evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. what we really need is a crusade against stupid. that might actually make a difference.” – Jim Butcher
- “A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.” ― Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
- “Stupid people do make me lose my temper and most people are stupid, fortunately for me. It’s made it easier for me to make a living.” – Albert Gubay
- “The hardest thing to cope with is not selfishness or vanity or deceitfulness, but sheer stupidity.” – Eric Hoffer
- “The great mistake made by intelligent people is to refuse to believe that the world is as stupid as it is.” – Madame de Tencin
- “When you see a couple walking down the street holding hands and laughing, you look over to your side and the only thing you’re holding is a half-eaten sandwich.” – Violet Matters
- “If I have brought any message today, it is this: Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world.” – Antonin Scalia
Really Stupid Quotes That Make No Sense
- “Stupid is as stupid does.” – Anonymous
- “Those who laugh last thinks slowest.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t blame yourself. Let me do it!” – Anonymous
- “Bill Dickey is teaching me his experience.” – Yogi Berra
- “My Aunt is having a daughter, hope it is a girl.” – Anonymous
- “I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder!” – Anonymous
- “Make it idiot proof and someone will create a better idiot.” – Anonymous
- “Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have.” – Anonymous
- “The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.” – Anonymous
- “My wife tells me that if I ever decide to leave, she is coming with me.” – Jon Bon Jovi
- “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” – Brooke Shields
- “I’m very cleaver, made a hole in my fridge door to ensure light goes off when I close it.” – Anonymous
- “There are more airplanes in the water than there are submarines in the sky.” – Anonymous
- “Someone comes to my house and asks me, “Where do you live?” it is at these moments question the intelligence of the human race.” – Anonymous
- “My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt.” – Chuck Nevitt
Education makes people intelligent but it’s the common sense that makes people smart. So using common sense will always help you deal with situations wisely and practically. It will put you on a path to success and will help you reach all of your goals.
If you like these funny quotes that are not making sense, you can also read our posts on random quotes about everything and powerful life changing quotes o face all challenges and obstacles in life with lot of power.
These insightful quotes on stupidity will help you be wise and encourage growth in life, make you smarter and broaden your perspective.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom and share your feelings in words.