70 Relationship Honesty Quotes On Love, Trust & Loyalty
Looking for famous quotes on being honest in a relationship? We have rounded up the collection of best relationship honesty quotes, sayings, captions, status, and messages (with images and pictures) that you can relate to.
Honesty is one of the most important things in life and relationships. Being honest means always speaking the truth, doing morally right things, being completely authentic, and being transparent in your words and actions.
Also Check: Relationship Loyalty Quotes
Honesty is the foundation for trust in a relationship and is necessary for a relationship to grow healthy.
When you are honest with the person you love, you give them reasons to trust you and the things you say. It helps them believe in your commitments and promises.
An honest person never lies, never hides the truth, and never purposefully misdirects people from the truth.
Being honest in a relationship means being your true self around your partner, and never hiding what you think, how you feel, and who you are. It involves being open with your partner and instilling honest communication, both for the big and the small things.
Also Check: Truth Quotes
These honesty quotes in a relationship will inspire you to be truthful in all your relations and keep away from dishonesty and dishonest people.
Also check, our collection of relationship respect quotes to strengthen the bond with your loved ones and show them respect.
Top 10 Relationship Honesty Quotes
- “We have no relationship without honesty.” – Emily Giffin
- “Honest hearts produce honest actions.” – Brigham Young
- “A lie may take care of the present, but it has no future.” – Croft M. Pentz
- “Honesty doesn’t always pay, but dishonesty always costs.” – Michael Josephson
- “Honesty is one of the most important parts of any marriage.” – Amanda Thompson
- “It’s difficult to honest with others when you continue lying to yourself.” – Carlos Wallace
- “One honest relationship can be more productive than fistfuls of business cards.” – Susan Cain
- “The establishment of any relationship, both individual and expert is honesty.” – Alexander Mejia
- “Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” – Spencer Johnson
- “A strong relationship is an honest relationship, and no honest relationship is all peaches and cream. Love is the key. Where love abides, anger is but a passing visitor.” – Jerry Spinelli
Best Quotes On Honest In Relationship
Honesty and trust are the foundation of any relationship. Without trust a relationship can start but will not sustain the test of time. Honesty and loyalty are the most important qualities for a relationship to be successful.
Also Check: Betrayal Quotes
There can be nothing terrible if you are heartbroken by someone unfaithful and dishonest in your relationship. Being lied to is hurtful and frustrating at the same time. It is difficult to trust your partner again because lies ruin relationships.
- “Honesty is the highest form of intimacy.” – Unknown
- “Stop expecting honesty from people who lie to themselves.” – Unknown
- “Friends are honest with each other. Even if the truth hurts.” – Sarah Dessen
- “The truth doesn’t cost you anything, but a lie could cost you everything.” – Unknown
- “Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don’t expect it from cheap people.” – Warren Buffett
- “Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway.” – Mother Teresa
- “A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.” – Unknown
- “If you choose to be in a relationship, be honest and be loyal. If you can’t do those simple things… be single.” – Charles Orlando
- “Honesty in a marriage is so important. You can’t build a strong relationship on half-truth and half-lies. Be honest at all times.” – Unknown
- “Be transparent. Let’s build a community that allows hard questions and honest conversations so we can stir up transformation in one another.” – Germany Kent
- “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” – Stephen R. Covey
- “I’d never managed anyone before, so I don’t have a lot of experience. But I’m lucky – I have a lot of team members who have a really honest relationship with me.” – Ben Silbermann
- “I think the most important foundation about any relationship is just being honest. You’ve got to. My wife and I are honest to a fault with each other, and were best friends on top of it, so were very fortunate.” – Max Greenfield
- “We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working.” – Justin Timberlake
- “In relationships, trust is the foundation on which everything is built. Honesty and openness always leads to a successful relationship. However every friendship, every relationship, is bound to fall apart when you start keeping things to yourself. Secrets don’t destroy things but the suspicion of secrets will destroy everything, especially when your suspicions are confirmed.” – Unknown
Relationship Truth Quotes For Integrity
Honesty is one of the most important attributes in relationships. By being honest you gain the trust, sincerity, loyalty, and respect of your partner.
Also Check: Trust No One Quotes
Honesty is a quality that not many people seem to have. The first step to being an honest person is to be yourself. Don’t try to be someone that you’re not. It’s not possible, to be honest with others if you are dishonest with yourself.
These deep relationship honesty quotes will help you create more meaningful and deeper connections in all kinds of relationships.
- “Truth never damages a cause that is just.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Honesty is a very choosy virtue.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “It takes strength and courage to admit the truth.” – Rick Riordan
- “In a relationship, don’t try to be perfect. Just be honest.” – Unknown
- “If you tell the truth, you don’t need a long memory.” – Jesse Ventura
- “There’s just some magic in truth and honesty and openness.” – Frank Ocean
- “In the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney
- “Honesty is always one of the best key to make a good relationship.” – Unknown
- “Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.” – Will Ferrell
- “Honesty is the rarest wealth anyone can possess, and yet all the honesty in the world ain’t lawful tender for a loaf of bread.” – Josh Billings
- “I want to be able to just be me. I never want to be in an environment or around people where I have to watch what I say.” – Naval Ravikant
- “In a relationship, honesty and trust must exist. If they don’t there is no point of loving. So if you can’t afford to be honest, stay single.” – Unknown
- “Distance doesn’t matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.” – Unknown
- “I think the thing about love is that even though the things around us change, we as human beings, a lot of the ways we interact, and the ways we love each other is timeless. It requires trust, honesty, commitment, romance, and physical chemistry.” – John Legend
Being Honest In Relations Quotes
Honesty is regarded as one of the most important moral attributes in life. It brings respect, trust, and peace of mind. Honesty is 100% the best policy in a relationship.
Also Check: Loyal Friends Quotes
These thought-provoking quotes about honesty and trust in a relationship will help you understand the importance and value of truthfulness.
- “Before you can lie to another, you must first lie to yourself.” – Naval Ravikant
- “Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I think the most important thing for me in a relationship is honesty.” – Zac Efron
- “I want an honest relationship. No lies. No mind games. No cheating.” – Unknown
- “Always tell the truth. That way you don’t have to remember what you said.” – Mark Twain
- “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” – Virginia Woolf
- “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” – John Lennon
- “Once you lose the honesty in a relationship, I mean, I think you don’t have a relationship at all. ” – Elizabeth Gillies
- “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” – Albert Einstein
- “Honesty lies in understanding our close and necessary relationship with not wanting to hear the truth.” – David Whyte
- “Patience has nothing to do with suppression. In fact, it has everything to do with a gentle, honest relationship with yourself.” – Pema Chodron
- “Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.” – Unknown
- “The first step in a relationship is honesty and trust. Be honest and you’ll grow to trust. With trust you learn to accept your love.” – Carina Linder Jimenez
- “Sexuality is a big issue, but there are others – how much you commit to a relationship, to social obligation, to honesty and being honest with yourself.” – Ang Lee
- “I don’t want the perfect relationship, because perfect is impossible. I want trustworthy, honesty, loyal and love. I love imperfections. I don’t want perfect. I want worth it.” – Unknown
Famous Quotes About Honest Relationships
- “No relationship can survive without trust, honesty, and communication.” – J. Sterling
“Be honest, brutally honest. That is what’s going to maintain a relationship.” – Unknown
“Honesty and vulnerability endear us to people; they don’t endanger us in our relationship.” – Max Lucado
“The best thing to spend on your relationship is time, conversation, understanding, and honesty.” – Anonymous
“When you do something with a lot of honesty, appetite and commitment, the input reflects in the output.” – A.R. Rahman
“What I’ve learned is that the most precious commodity you can have in a relationship is honesty, good or bad.” – Michael Ealy
“The third basic need of a male in a relationship is an attractive woman; for a woman, honesty and openness.” – Myles Munroe
“Honesty is one of the key elements to a great relationship. If you cannot be honest with your partner, stay single.” – Kemi Sogunle
“Home Run portrays the church in its beauty–true life transformation through real and honest relationships with one another and with Jesus.” – Joyce Meyer
“Trust, honesty, humility, transparency and accountability are the building blocks of a positive reputation. Trust is the foundation of any relationship.” – Mike Paul
“Anyone who cannot look at you But behind your back, accusing you Is an individual who has no decency Someone without a high standard of honesty.” – Ricardo Derose
“Even if you know that what you’ll say will hurt a woman’s feelings, I’ve learned that it’s better to be truthful with her than it is to cover up. Ultimate honesty is what a relationship is really about.” – Stephen Moyer
“How would your life be different if… You approached all relationships with authenticity and honesty? Let today be the day… You dedicate yourself to building relationships on the solid foundation of truth and authenticity.” – Steve Maraboli
“There is an interaction and action, reaction between two people. One should show honesty in a relationship. Be honest to your partner and tell him everything. How long can you do things with dishonesty and that’s wrong. Don’t get into a relationship if you can’t be honest.” – Randeep Hooda
“If there is no honesty, there is no relationship. The only degree to which there is a relationship is the degree to which you are honest. Expressing your clear desires does not make you a dictator and you telling what you think, feel, and what you want or don’t want, is just called being honest. It doesn’t control him at all. You’re trying to control others by withholding information by not getting involved and by not being honest. Withholding information is a form of manipu0lation. It is dishonest and it’s destructive to a relationship.” – Stefan Molyneux
More Relationship Quotes:-
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
Honesty and loyalty are the most important traits that people value in relationships – whether friendship, romantic, or business.
By being honest, you show that you value your relationships and that you want them to last for a long time.
Let us know which of these lying quotes did you resonate the most with. Don’t forget to check out our collection of relationship understanding quotes and fake friends quotes to know the difference between true and fake friends.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and more to motivate and uplift their mood every morning.