I have rounded up a collection of the best positive work quotes that will push you to stay focused and energized throughout your working day.
These quotes convey universal truths about determination, resilience, and teamwork, providing a powerful reminder of what is possible when we stay dedicated and committed to our goals.
Also Read: Determination Quotes
Research has shown, when employees work in a progressive environment, they feel valued, appreciated, and supported, leading to increased motivation and engagement.
Supportive work environments can have a significant impact on employee productivity & also helps to reduce anxiety.
We are also more likely to be invested in the success of our work, leading to a greater sense of ownership and responsibility for its outcomes
The combination of hard work and positivity can be a powerful force for success.
Positive work quotes can be a great source of inspiration and encouragement, reminding us of the value and importance of our work, and encouraging us to keep pushing forward even when faced with challenges.
Top 10 Positive Work Quotes To Motivate You
- “Work without love is slavery.” – Mother Teresa
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” – Aristotle
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working on it.” – Michael Jordan
- “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” – Confucius
- “It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!” – David O. McKay
- “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
Best Positivity Quotes For Work To Uplift You
When we enjoy our work, we are also more likely to be creative and innovative.
We can approach our work with a sense of curiosity and a desire to learn and grow, leading to new and improved approaches to our work.
Below are some positive work quotes by famous figures in history, literature, and business, while others are the product of everyday people who have experienced success and triumph in their professional lives.
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
- “Stay positive. Work hard. Make it happen.” – Unknown
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” – Rumi
- “The harder I work, the luckier I get.” – Samuel Goldwyn
- “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “When you think positive, good things happen.” – Matt Kemp
- “Give yourself something to work toward – constantly.” – Mary Kay Ash
- “Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.” – Anne Frank
- “Dream big, stay positive, work hard, and enjoy the journey.” – Urijah Faber
- “Find a job you like and you add five days to every week.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.” – Byron Dorgan
- “As we work to create light for others, we naturally light our own way.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results.” – Jack Dixon
- “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “Today is not just another day. It’s a new opportunity, another chance, a new beginning. Embrace it.” – Unknown
- “If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.” – Ennest Hemingway
- “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” – Henry Ford
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” – Lou Holtz
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C. K.
Positive Quotes Of The Week To Boost
- “Don’t decrease the goal. Increase the effort.” – Unknown
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
- “You’re blessed if you have the strength to work.” – Mahalia Jackson
- “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden
- “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “If you have time to whine, then you have time to find a solution.” – Unknown
- “It is only when I am doing my work that I feel truly alive.” – Federico Fellini
- “Being positive in a negative situation is not naive. It’s leadership.” – Unknown
- “Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.” – William Feather
- “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
- “Big jobs usually go to those who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Work is not man’s punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure.” – George Sand
- “No one can arrive from being talented alone, work transforms talent into genius.” – Anna Pavlova
- “You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “I can’t imagine anything more worthwhile than doing what I most love. And they pay me for it.” – Edgar Winter
- “If you put all your strength and faith and vigor into a job and try to do the best you can, the money will come.” – Lawrence Welk
- “Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.” – Sam Ewing
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.” – Leah LaBelle
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
Positive Quotes Of The Day For Work
Whether they are humorous, insightful, or profound, positive work quotes can help us stay motivated and focused on achieving our goals, while also reminding us of the power of hard work, perseverance, and determination.
- “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Be a worthy worker and work will come.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” – J. Paul Getty
- “‘Go and get your things,’ he said. ‘Dreams mean work.’” – Paulo Coelho
- “If you don’t burn out at the end of each day, you’re a bum.” – George Lois
- “Make your work to be in keeping with your purpose.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “The day is what you make it! So why not make it a great one?” – Steve Schulte
- “The harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same things.” – Unknown
- “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t give up. The beginning is always the hardest. Life rewards those who work hard at it.” – Unknown
- “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “If you care about what you do and work hard at it, there isn’t anything you can’t do if you want to.” – Jim Henson
- “Think positive because thoughts are like the steering wheel that moves our life in the right direction.” – Unknown
- “Even though your time on the job is temporary, if you do a good enough job, your work there will last forever.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- “Every man’s work, whether it be literature, or music or pictures or architecture or anything else, is always a portrait of himself.” – Samuel Butler
- “Once you start a working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.” – Chanakya
- “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life. The money is the gravy.” – Bette Davis
Motivational Quotes For Work
Creating a positive work environment starts with strong leadership that prioritizes employee well-being and provides opportunities for growth and development.
Also Check: Top Leadership Quotes
Leaders who model positive attitudes and behaviors can inspire their teams to do the same, creating a ripple effect of positivity throughout the organization.
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” – Richard Bach
- “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown
- “The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Work and you’ll get what you need; work harder and you’ll get what you want.” – Prabakaran Thirumalai
- “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.” – Rumi
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.” – Tricia Cunningham
- “Hard work compounds like interest, and the earlier you do it, the more time you have for the benefits to pay off.” – Sam Altman
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “Do more than is required. What is the distance between someone who achieves their goals consistently and those who spend their lives and careers merely following? The extra mile.” – Gary Ryan Blair
Inspirational Quotes For Work
To stay motivated and inspired at work, it is essential to cultivate a positive mindset and attitude toward the tasks we perform.
Some words of encouragement early morning on your workplace desk or laptop wallpaper can help you uplift your energies. These positive work quotes are great to share with friends and colleagues.
- “You are not your resume, you are your work.” – Seth Godin
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” – Bette Davis
- “Work hard and be kind and amazing things will happen.” – Conan O’Brien
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “If you must work hard, work hard to find a smart solution.” – Alexander Woo
- “When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Don’t work for recognition but do work worthy of recognition.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes a lot of hard work.” – Ozwald Boateng
- “When you organize activities, you can weed out unimportant stuff and work more efficiently.” – Nick Bell
- “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
- “Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.” – Haile Gebrselassie
- “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top.” – Paul Coffey
- “People have been known to achieve more as a result of working with others than against them.” – Allan Fromme
- “You should never ever put yourself down. You are a work in progress; you will make mistakes.” – Robert Washington
- “If you realized you work too many hours, make a commitment to leave work half an hour earlier this week.” – Tsang Lindsay
- “Briefly but regularly reviewing how you work will help you to promote clearer thinking in the work itself.” – Graham Allcot
- “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” – Pearl S. Buck
- “Work brings man to life, sets him in motion. Work is man in action doing things. Nothing happens until people go to work. Work creates the world we live in.” – Wilfred Peterson
Positive Work Quotes To Encourage You
Positive work is essential for promoting employee well-being, collaboration, communication, productivity, and organizational culture.
- “Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work.” – Horace
- “Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.” – Frank Ocean
- “It is your work in life that is the ultimate seduction.” – Pablo Picasso
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but its persistence.” – Jim Watkins
- “Happiness is the real sense of fulfillment that comes from hard work.” – Joseph Barbara
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
- “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman
- “The sum of wisdom is that time is never lost that is devoted to work.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “If you want work well done, select a busy man – the other kind has no time.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” – Michelle Obama
- “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cooke
- “Working hard is great, being lazy sometimes is great, but failed potential is the worst.” – Campbell Scott
- “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” – George Lorimer
- “Whatever you do, if you do it hard enough you’ll enjoy it. The important thing is to work and work hard.” – David Rockefeller
- “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
- “Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress: Working hard for something we love is called passion.” – Simon Sinek
- “Surround yourself with people who take their work seriously, but not themselves, those who work hard and play hard.” – Colin Powell
- “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” – Tyler Perry
You may also like:
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.
If you think you can relate to these motivational positive work quotes feel free to spread your feelings and share them with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.