Read this collection of beautiful quotes and sayings that is a treasure trove of wisdom, inspiration, and emotions, where words have the power to touch hearts and transform lives.
Everything has beauty around us, only if we have the eyes to see it. The world is filled with an abundance of beauty, both in nature and in the many aspects of human existence.
But we often overlook these wonders as we become consumed by our daily routines and personal struggles.
And when the spectacular emotion is expressed beautifully in words then it’s simply extraordinary.
Sometimes meaningful words show us what we cannot see otherwise. The intensity and depth of a feeling or the world around us.
These wonderful quotes by famous authors, writers, and leaders are timeless and capture the essence of life’s most profound moments and emotions.
I love reading these amazing quotes that encompass a wide array of topics, including love, friendship, success, and resilience.
Each one offers unique perspectives and insights that can help guide you on your journey through life.
Top 10 Beautiful Quotes
- “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” – Confucius
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “Wherever life plants you bloom with grace.” – French Proverb
- “The butterfly is only beautiful because the caterpillar is brave.” – t.m.t
- “The world is full of beautiful places. Let your heart be one of them.” – Jenim Dibie
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart.” – Maryanne Williamson
- “My heart is my home to all my fears, unfulfilled dreams, and all the unsaid words I’ve always wanted to say.” – Trisha.J
- “Not all stories are success stories; some are survival stories, and sometimes survival is the ultimate success.” – Trisha.J
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The most beautiful things in the world are not things. They are people, places, memories, and pictures. They are feelings and moments and smiles and laughter.” – Unknown
- “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
Beautiful Quotes On Life
“Life is beautiful” is a powerful mantra that can inspire us to live with gratitude, curiosity, and passion.
By being open to seeing the beauty in our surroundings, relationships, and experiences, we can foster a more positive and fulfilling outlook on life.
These inspirational quotes will help you to open your eyes and hearts to the beauty that lies within and around you, nurturing a deeper appreciation for the precious gift of life.
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
- “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” – Unknown
- “The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.” – Francis Bacon
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Life is a precious gift. Use your days wisely and make every moment count.” – Unknown
- “The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
- “The world is a beautiful book, but of little use to him who cannot read it.” – Carlo Goldoni
- “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Maya Angelou
- “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we’ve been, and the memories we’ve made along the way.” – Unknown
- “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important. Capture the good times. And if things don’t work out, just take another shot.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Short Beautiful Quotes
- “You are your home.” – Erin Hanson
- “You were created to do magical things.” – Unknown
- “Things are beautiful if you love them.” – Jean Anouilh
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Do Good and Good will come to you.” – Aman Mehndiratta
- “Life is a journey, not a destination.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Everyday is a fresh start. Wake up with a thankful heart.” – Kristen Butler
- “Sometimes you just need to hear how much you mean to someone.” – Unknown
- “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Sometimes all you can do is keep your head up, stay strong, let go and move on.” – Unknown
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. if only we’re brave enough to be it.” – Amanda Gorman
- “When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the many things that are going right.” – Annie Gottlier
Famous Beautiful Quotes On Love
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
- “The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved.” – Victor Hugo
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.” – Unknown
- “Love is not about how many days, weeks, or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.” – Unknown
- “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only with what you are expecting to give – which is everything.” – Katherine Hepburn
- “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – E.E. Cummings
Best Beautiful Thoughts That Are Deep
- “To let go is not to deny, but to accept.” – Shirley Riga
- “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anaïs Nin
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We are all broken, that’s how the light gets in.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “What you seek is seeking you.” – Rumi
- “The wound is the place, where the light enters you.” – Rumi
- “Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.” – Kirill Korshikov
- “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
- “I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains.” – Anne Frank
- “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel
- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.” – John Keats
- “It is often the small steps, not the giant leaps, that bring about the most lasting change.” – Queen Elizabeth II
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.” – Anne Frank
- “The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” – Audrey Hepburn
Famous Beautiful Sayings To Uplift You
- “Never let anyone dull your sparkle.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “It is never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.” – Chuang Tzu
- “You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.” – Amy Bloom
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “When we choose to trust the journey and embrace love and joy, we are free to fly.” – Anniken R. Day
- “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
- “Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself. When you love yourself, that’s when you’re most beautiful.” – Zoe Kravitz
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
Beautiful Quotes For Instagram
- “Your mind is your only limit.” – Unknown
- “Be like a tree, let the dead leaves drop.” – Rumi
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “As long as you don’t give up nothing is over.” – Unknown
- “There’s no better time than now…” – Thomas S. Monson
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “In a world where you can be anything, be kind.” – Clare Pooley
- “Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive.” – Hafez
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Don’t count the memories, make the memories count.” – Unknown
- “Don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone’s chapter 20.” – Unknown
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- “The unknown isn’t always comfortable but it’s where the magic happens.” – Unknown
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Be your own kind of beautiful rather than comparing yourself.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.