140 Work From Home Quotes To Work Smart Remotely
Looking for inspirational quotes about working from home. We have rounded up the best collection of work from home quotes, sayings, messages, captions for Instagram, and status messages, (with images and pictures) to break the monotony and inspire you to work hard from home or from office.
Everybody around the globe resorted to work from home in the pandemic (Covid-19 times) during the lockdown. Staying home people did not have a choice but to work virtually from home during the pandemic.
But as time passed many big companies have shifted to a work from home (WFH) culture. Working remotely has become a way of life for many. Working from home has its pros and cons.
Also Check: Target Quotes
For a lot of people working from home is a lot more comfortable. It saves a lot of time and money as people don’t have to travel so often, this results in having more time for work and themselves. Working at home does not mean staying inside the whole day, you can choose to work in the garden, or any other place where you feel convenient and comfortable to work.
Employees don’t have the stress of getting up at time to reach the office. They can adjust their working time according to their convenience. This helps in increasing their productivity and performance. Employees have the freedom and the flexibility to work as they want to. They don’t have to dress up in their office attire and can wear anything that makes them comfortable.
Dealing with all these problems can be really challenging at times. Working from home can also be very monotonous and boring at times with zero social life.
These funny and motivational work from home quotes will give you a push in the right direction to work hard and achieve your goals.
These motivational quotes about working from home are divided into these sections;
- Best Work From Home Quotes (WFH)
- Funny Work From Home Quotes
- Working From Home Quotes
- Work From Home Captions For Instagram
- Quotes About Working From Home
Don’t forget to check our collection of focus quotes and hard work pays off quotes to inspire you to never give up and work harder towards achieving your goals.
Best Work From Home Quotes (WFH)
- “Keep calm and work from home.”
- “Working in my comfort zone literally!”
- “Home is where I work, and I work everywhere.” – Alfred Nobel
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
- “Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.” – Proverbs 16:3
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
- “WFH: Work From Home – The ability to do your job. Do it well. And do it in sweats.” – Unknown
- “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage worth ethic.” – Zig Ziglar
- “When you are inspired in your work, everything seems to fall into place.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
- “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “If something is wrong, fix it now. But train yourself not to worry, worry fixes nothing.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- “Don’t work from bed. You want your bed to be a place of peace and calm, not work stress.” – Liz Grossman Kitoyi
- “Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom, and wonder of the weekend into your week and your work.” – Rasheed Ogunlaru
- “If you can’t see yourself working on something monotonous for an extensive length of time, that is okay. Set a limit.” – Brian Karr
- “I don’t believe that man was born to work for a living; I believe he was born to make what he lives for HIS WORK.” – Les Brown
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
- “The most important thing is to have dedicated office space where you can CLOSE THE DOOR and have set office hours.” – Kathy Kristof
- “Wake up and get ready just like you’re going to work. If you stay in your slippers all day you will not be as productive.” – Elijah Schneider
- “Working from my home is worth a hundred thousand dollars just on its own – because of the freedom and because of the time saving.” – Erik Allebest
- “Successfully working from home is a skill, just like programming, designing or writing. It takes time and commitment to develop that skill.” – Alex Turnbull
- “Identify which part of the day you feel most confident and energized, and use this time to work on the tasks that require the most concentration.” – Ted Robbins
- “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King, Kr.
- “When you feel passionate about your work, you do not set rigid boundaries between work time and personal time, because the work itself is personal.” – Larry Smith
- “If you want to improve your focus now, you should choose the places where you work or study. Avoid places that have a lot of tempting distractions.” – John Morgan
- “Keep improving your skills and educational qualifications and you will greatly improve your odds of success either in your current work or in a new endeavor.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “To be able to work at home successfully takes all of the following: motivation, perseverance, work, good habits, no excuses, balance, accountability, and action.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “One of the biggest mistakes made by people who are wishing to become self-dependent is the inability to come to grips with the fact that it takes a lot of hard work.” – Dr. Lauren Cunning
- “Staying home can be very lonely. Try and remain calm. Listen to music, play a funny movie in the background… do whatever it takes to create a warm environment.” – Carlota Zimmerman
- “If you work from home, especially in cold-climates, you can go days without going outside. Getting a snake plant, money tree or areca palm can make a big difference for your work space.” – Michael Alexis
- “Make sure you have a stress-free zone in your home office. Look for a break room. No need for a fancy setting. All you need is some soft lighting and something comfortable to sit on.” – Dr. Tasha Holland-kornegay
- “Not everyone has an office, so it’s all right to work at your dining room table or couch. My advice is to try and create some space between the places you are working and the places you are relaxing.” – Hailley Griffis
Funny Work From Home Quotes
Working from home during Coronavirus and quarantine sessions was a new normal for people around the world. Adjusting and balancing the work chores with office work is what men and women learned to do.
The biggest advantage of working from home was not dressing up early morning and working in your comfortable pj’s and sweatpants.
These funny and humorous work from home sayings and captions are perfect to tag your working from home pictures and get tons of likes on social media.
- “Home is where the Wi-Fi connects automatically.”
- “How do people in the navy work from home? Play Battleship?”
- “The greatest part about working from home is not wearing a b5a.”
- “Work is really interfering with my enjoyment of working from home.”
- “Ahhhh… 9 a.m.… time to change my night pajamas into day pajamas.”
- “My wife and I are working from home. She microwaved fish. Time to alert HR.”
- “Getting dress for work is so stressful. Should I put on yoga pants or sweatpants?”
- “Client: “No! This is unacceptable. I want to speak to one of your superiors.” Me: “Mom!”
- “Working from home: the place where your hours are made up and your pants don’t matter.”
- “I like to wrap myself in a blanket when I work from home. You could say I now work undercover.” – Unknown
- “The housecleaner said she was going to start working from home, so she sent me a list of chores to do.”
- “Remember that one time when you had to get out of bed and actually commute to your office? Yeah, me neither.”
- “Day 1: This’ll be fantastic. I get to stay inside and eat toast on a paper towel. Day 8: Engages in conversation with a lamp.”
- “I love working from home. I get along with all my coworkers, I can show up in my pajamas, and I always win employee of the month.”
- “Working from is not so bad. I’m starting to get the hang of it. I can work in my pajamas, have a glass of wine with my lunch, and have my lunch at 9 a.m.”
- “When working from home, for focus and mental health, it’s really important to NOT just wear your pajamas! Wear yesterday’s clothes you grabbed off the floor.”
- “Every woman working from home is doing so on a Macbook Air on the couch, cup of tea. Every man is at a three-monitor setup with the loudest keyboard he could find at Best Buy.”
- “I often need a nap (noon), so I’ve found that planning to work on major tasks before lunch & working from home where I can duck off for a half hour nap suits me best.” – Belle Beth Cooper
- “Establish a pre-work routine and an after-work routine. Working in the same place where you wake up, eat, and sleep can make anyone go crazy without proper boundaries in place.” – Marissa Owens
- “They say to have a successful day working from home, you should wake up early, go for a walk, take a shower, and treat it as if it’s a normal workday… so is it considered unsuccessful if I wake up 5 minutes before my first call?”
Working From Home Quotes
Working from home provides a proper work-life balance by allowing you to schedule your personal and professional life. While working from home can provide independence in your job, there are also potential drawbacks that you can encounter when you switch to a work-from-home position.
Working from home stamps out work culture, team bonding, and person-to-person interaction with your colleagues that makes work enjoyable. This as a result hampers the maximum potential of the employees. Working from home can lead to social isolation as you spend most of the time by yourself.
While working from home can increase the productivity of the employees, it can also be a challenge to it. With no one around to keep a check on, employees can get lenient and take breaks whenever they feel like. This might remove your focus on the work that you are doing and can lead to lower productivity.
- “How is my husband still late when working from home?”
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” – Stephen Hawking
- “Success isn’t owned. It’s leased, and rent is due every day.” – J. J. Watt
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – Truman Capote
- “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.”
- “There is much more flexibility to work from home today.” – Joshua Freeman
- “Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Very often, a change of self is needed more than a change of scene.” – A.C. Benson
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “Having a quiet day at home to write means I get work done way faster.” – Jimmy Daly
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” – Ben Carson
- “Never allow a person to tell you no, who doesn’t have the power to say yes.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Remote work offers flexibility, and I appreciate the work-life balance that comes with that.” – Jess Scott
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.” – Stephen Covey
- “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Saint Francis
- “In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and – SNAP – the job’s a game!” – Mary Poppins
- “I jump right into work when I’m ready. And leave when I’m done. There’s zero friction between working and not.” – Wade Foster
- “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “The option to work from home when needed, or to try a different lifestyle without having to change jobs, is a win for everyone.” – Scott Berkun
- “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” – Barack Obama
- “Remember to enjoy the freedom of being able to work from anywhere and the flexibility to adapt your work to your life rather than the other way around.” – Alex Muench
- “If working remotely is such a great idea, why isn’t everyone doing it? I think it’s because we’ve been bred on the idea that work happens from 9 to 5, in offices and cubicles. It’s no wonder that most who are employed inside that model haven’t considered other options or resist the idea that it could be any different. But it can.” – Jason Fried
Work From Home Captions For Instagram
- Build a stress-free zone.
- Welcome to my cubicle.
- Casual Friday, every day.
- HOME SWEET OFFICE!
- Zooming through the day.
- Clocking in from the couch.
- My home office is my shrine.
- Working from home be like…
- Do your thing in your own way.
- The employee of the month is me.
- Work is where my comfort zone is.
- TFW your desk is actually your bed.
- I’ve got my work-life balance in check.
- I have a beautiful desk… that I never sit at.
- I’m the hardest working person in the room.
- Maybe today I’ll put some pants on… maybe.
- The fax are that working from home is great.
- If the WiFi goes out, I guess I have to call myself.
- Remember to mute yourself during conference calls.
- Yes, I look this good even when I have nowhere to go.
- I’ve bean thinking I need to make myself some coffee.
- The best work is the kind you can share from anywhere.
- I never have to worry about someone taking my coffee mug.
- Think I might grab lunch at my usual spot — aka my kitchen.
- As long as I have my computer and coffee, I can work from anywhere.
- I have the best commute ever. It’s a short walk from my bed to my desk. Done.
- My sit-stand desk consists of me sitting at my desk and then standing to go to the kitchen.
- I’m hardly ever at my desk… I’m usually on the bed, move to the couch, and back to the bed.
- At home, the only annoying coworker I have is my cat whenever he/she sits on my keyboard.
- I found a job that makes me want to jump out of bed in the morning. Of course, I don’t have to jump very far.
Quotes About Working From Home
There are a lot of distractions employees might have to face when they are working from home like the television, pets, or daily household chores that can decrease your motivation to work.
Working remotely can lead to isolation and workplace disconnect as you don’t get the opportunity to speak with your coworkers face to face.
These inspirational quotes will give you the right perspective to work with more focus and zeal and give your 100% to work even when working from home.
- “Working from home is something that most people only dream of.” – Cyril Everill
- “A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” – Charles Darwin
- “Working at home and being your own boss is the dream on many, if not most, of us.” – John Richards
- “Work From Home Tip: Blowing on the wine in your mug will convince your Zoom meeting mates that your tea is hot.”
- “I firmly believe that anyone can successfully work from home if they set themselves up correctly.” – Glennys Marsdon
- “Working from a home office can be the best thing that ever happened to your career and productivity.” – Matthew Aaron
- “One of the biggest concerns when you work from home is not to fall into the trap of using excuses not to work.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Having a “going to work” mindset makes a huge difference in your performance and your long-term happiness.” – Sanya Weathers
- “People all around the world have entered the work from home phenomenon. Its freedom and flexibility are a beautiful thing.” – Jack Wilson
- “But many benefits come with taking up a work-from-home business or job—some of which you may not have even considered.” – Michael Henderson
- “Working from home saves time and money, reduces commuting, eases childcare challenges, and offers tremendous flexibility and freedom.” – Elaine Quinn
- “If you’re tired and tired of going to perform day after day and are prepared to begin working by yourself, think about using the special scenario available.” – Sylvester Blake
- “One of your great responsibilities in life is to decide what you really love to do and then to throw your whole heart into doing that special thing very, very well.” – Brian Tracy
- “People are more productive working at home than people would have expected. Some people thought that everything was just going to fall apart, and it hasn’t.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “One of the reasons that we can potentially work more effectively from a home-office is that we have the opportunity to be able to focus our thoughts and our attentions.” – Aarron Dann
- “Only with the priorities will you be able to make the most of your time. But what is the best way to tackle priorities, especially when working through so many distractions?” – Caroline Blackwell
- “Getting up in the morning and starting your work day as if you were commuting to an office boosts your productivity. It helps signal your brain that it’s time to work, not rest and relax.” – Alya Sran
- “People can work from anywhere in the world in the comfort of their rooms and of course – at their own leisure. One is not discouraged by proximity, a pre-planned schedule or office hour life.” – Emily Jones
- “If you value spending time with your family, your path to your passion may consist of a lot of work from home or allowing yourself to have flexible hours with whatever project or passion you might be in pursuit of.” – Tarik Turner
- “It is about workplace flexibility. It’s about giving our associates the opportunity to be who they are as an individual, whether that is a community member, a spouse or parent, or anything in between.” – Amy Freshman
- “Many people work from home these days and if you can set boundaries so that you have a workspace that is respected, this helps you to be able to live in harmony and still manage to make your living without the added stress of noise.” – Jeffrey Dawson
- “Some of the greatest minds in human history produced monumental breakthroughs while working at home – in some cases, voluntarily, and in others, being forced to work from home during times of widespread, communicable diseases.” – Robert I
- “Working from home is everyone’s dream, right? Having your morning coffee in your PJs while you check your email and sales stats is the best job ever. But this ideal world will not be all that it is cracked up to be if you lack the discipline to stay focused.” – John Duffee
- “We like to give people the freedom to work where they want, safe in the knowledge that they have the drive and expertise to perform excellently, whether they at their desk or in their kitchen. Yours truly has never worked out of an office, and never will.” – Sir Richard Branson
- “There is a growing movement of people who earn massive income by working from home. These people are called freelancers, and they are able to launch their careers independently by collaborating with companies all over the globe… in the comforts of home!” – Daniel D. Coffman
These famous work from home quotes also cover working remotely from home quotes, sarcastic work from home quotes. short vitural work from home quotes, positive work from home quotes, work from home quotes during quarantine, and work from home message to employees.
If you have some of your favorite quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add them to the list.
If you are motivated by these words of encouragement then also check out our post on work hard quotes and endurance quotes to inspire you.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more to inspire positive change in their life.