40 When Someone Hates You For No Reason Quotes
Read the best collection of when someone hates you for no reason quotes, sayings, and captions (with images and pictures) for your haters.
There are some bitter people who always find hold grudges and stand against you. No matter how good you are to them, they will find faults in you.
Also See: Bitter People Quotes
Ever wondered why some people always hate you? Well, some toxic people are full of negativity and are insecure, jealous, and unhappy with themself. As a result, they are always spiteful and miserable toward others.
When people hate you, it has nothing to do with you. It’s their vulnerability and insecurities that lead to low self-esteem. And so they try to bring you down so they can feel better about themselves.
When Someone Hates You For No Reason Quotes
- “When someone hates you, it’s not about you.” – Lindsey Zawila
- “If someone hates you for no reason give them a reason.” – Unknown
- “Animals don’t hate and we’re supposed to be better than them.” – Elvis Presley
- “Never let haters ‘still’ your flow. They can only do so with your permission.” – T.F. Hodge
- “When people hurt you for no reason, remember God LOVES you for no reason.” – Unknown
- “People hate when you show them how it feels to be treated the way they treat you.” – Anonymous
- “When someone hates you for no reason.. Slap them in the face and then they will hate you for a reason…” – Unknown
- “Some people may decide to hate you for no reason, simply because your confidence reminds them of their insecurities.” – Ali B. Moe
- “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.” – Eminem
- “Sometimes people hate you not because you did something wrong but because you’re better than them and they cannot beat you.” – Unknown
- “Some people will find any reason to hate. Don’t waste your time. Lighten up! It takes so much less energy to smile than to hate. Enjoy life.” – Ariana Grande
- “I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.” – James Baldwin
- “Chances are that when someone is hating on you, it’s not about you at all. It’s about them. It’s their fear, their jealousy, their boredom, and their insecurity.” – Unknown
- “If you harbor hatred or ill feelings toward (a) person, the feeling does not hurt the enemy. It only harms your own peace of mind and eventually your own health.” –Dalai Lama
- “Beware of enemies who come disguised as friends, if a person hates you they won’t want to see you succeeding at anything and they will try to discourage you whenever they get the chance.” – Rashida Rowe
When People Hate You For No Reason Quotes
- “You’re a reflection of what they wish to be.” – Nicki Minaj
- “People will hate you for no apparent reason.” – Jessica Zafra
- “From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate.” – Socrates
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – Andre Gide
- “Hatred is the stuff that we turn on others because we turned it on ourselves first.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “People hate you for 1 of 3 reasons: 1. They hate themselves 2. They want to be you 3. They see you as a threat” – Tony Gaskins
- “People who hate you are just your confused admirers. They can’t figure out the reason why everyone loves you.” – Unknown
- “Some people love you for a reason, some people hate you for no reason … Yet I am still me and you are still you.” – Adam Aksara
- “Loving someone is different from being in love with someone. You can hate someone you’re in love with.” – Fyodor M. Dostoevsky
- “There are some people who hate for no reason at all. They just simply hate. They do not realize that their unjustified hatred inevitably turns inward to destroy them. Yes, it is self-destructive in the long run.” – Barbara Taylor Bradford
When Someone Doesn’t Like You For No Reason Quotes
- “If someone hates you. for no reason. give that Jek a reason.” – Unknown
- “When someone hates you without no reason Just love them.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes people hate you because of the way other people love you.” – Unknown
- “…it’s the ones who are against you who believe in your power the most.” – Unknown
- “No matter how good you are, there is always one person who hates you for no reason…” – Unknown
- “You can’t change how people feel about you, so don’t try. Just live your life and be happy.” – Unknown
- “I never gave you a reason to hate me. You’re just creating your own little drama of pure insecurity.” – Unknown
- “True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.” – Anonymous
- “When people are rude to you for no reason, they reveal who they are, not who you are. Don’t take it personally.” – Unknown
- “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn’t part of ourselves doesn’t disturb us.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Remember, always give your best. Never get discouraged. Never be petty. Always remember, others may hate you. But those who hate you don’t win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.” – Richard M. Nixon
- “Stupid people hate you for no reason. And stupid people here don’t want us to have fun. There’s no point in getting angry at people you can’t change. All it does is make you feel like crap. That’s exactly what they want. We can’t let them win.” – Jay Bell
- “When people dislike or hate you for no apparent reason, it is most likely because you possess something they don’t or because your presence threatens their ego. Whatever the case, let their hate motivate you to achieve an even higher ground of excellence.” – Unknown
- “If some people hate you for no reason and threaten your peace of mind…. IGNORE THEM! This would be the best reply to such people because giving importance to their words and actions means you are giving them the opportunity to succeed in their cruel mission……” – Unknown
- “When you shine bright, your light will awaken others to the fact that they are not living up to they’re highest potential, it’s a painful reminder that some don’t want to acknowledge. Those who dislike you (without any valid reason), will very often dislike you not because of anything that you have done or failed to do, but because you remind them of something that they’re not ready to face within themselves. Rise above it.” – Anonymous
More Inspirational Quotes
If you could relate to these people hating quotes, status messages, and pics, and if you liked them feel free to share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.
If you wonder what causes someone to dislike you, then do read this article about hatred.
If we have missed any of your favorite quotes, please write us to in the comment section below and we will be happy to add it to our list.