Looking for iconic quotes by Elmer Fudd? We have rounded up the best collection of Elmer Fudd quotes, sayings, phrases, dialogues, lines, and captions, (with images and pictures) will tickle your funny bone and make you laugh.
Elmer J. Fudd is a famous animated cartoon character from the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series produced by the American media and entertainment conglomerate Warner Bros.
Since 1930 Warner’s cartoon unit has introduced many cartoon characters like Porky Pig, Daffy Duck, Tweety, and Bugs Bunny (The official mascot of Warner Bros) that made their cartoons globally popular.
Elmer Fudd first appeared in 1937 as Egghead. He was originally created by Chuck Jones and Tex Avery. The character’s main aim is to hunt Bugs Bunny but ends up hurting himself and other characters.
He speaks in a different and unusual way, replacing his Ls and Rs with Ws, and has been seen calling rabbits as “scwewy” or “wascawwy wabbit”. Elmer as a character is famous among kids for his trademark laughter as well as his popular catchphrase, “Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet, I’m hunting wabbits”.
In most of the Bugs Bunny cartoons, Elmer has been seen as the main antagonistic force and their rivalry is very famous in the history of American cinema.
Here is a list of some classic Elmer Fudd quotes and sayings that will surely make you laugh and bring back the child in you.
If you like these famous quotes then check our post on It’s A Wonderful Life quotes that will help you change your perspective on life
Top 10 Elmer Fudd Quotes
- “I’ll kill the Wabbit!” – Elmer Fudd
- “You’ll never take me alive!” – Elmer Fudd
- “West and wewaxation at wast!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Kill the Wabbit! Kill the Wabbit! Kill the Wabbit!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Sneak into my theater will you, you wasically wabbit?” – Elmer Fudd
- “Be vewy vewy quiet, I’m hunting wabbits!, He-e-e-e-e!” – Elmer Fudd
- “WHAT?! A Buck Wogers Wightning Quick Wabbit Kiwwer!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Just hang on until I get hold of that screwy rabbit and that duck!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Hewwo! Acme Pest Contwol? Weww I have a pest I want contwolled.” – Elmer Fudd
- “My name is Elmer J. Fudd. Miwwionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.” – Elmer Fudd
Famous Quotes By Elmer Fudd
In the Bugs Bunny cartoons, Elmer is a hunter who wants to hunt Bugs Bunny, but the intelligent rabbit always manages to trick him and wins. Elmer being the villian is not very wicked as his intentions are sometimes good.
These funny Elmer Fudd and quotes from Looney Tunes will surely make you roll on the floor laughing. Also, check our post on Steel Magnolias quotes about love, friendship, and life that will inspire you.
- “Now, wabbit! Dwink!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Wabbits love to eat carrots.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Uh, have one on the house, wabbit.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Come over here you scwewy wabbit.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Come on, Wover boy. Wet’s go hunting.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Oh yes, my phone went ring! I’ve got you now you rabbit.” – Elmer Fudd
- “But I haven’t got a wiscence to shoot a fwicaseeing wabbit.” – Elmer Fudd
- “I am calling you filthy rabbit, come out, I know that you are right there.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Just wait till I get my hands on that scwewy wabbit and that scwewball duck!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Shh. Do not make any sound. I am searching for wabbits. Huh-huh-huh-huh!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Geez awfully quiet dang I wonder if there anymore hunters out here this mornin’” – Elmer Fudd
- “Shot my first turkey today… Scared the crap out of everyone in the frozen food section. It was awesome!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Any time those two wittle nut cwackers think they can out-smart Ewmer J. Fudd they’ve got another thing coming.” – Elmer Fudd
- “Oh my God, I have eventually come to know what exactly is wrong with my brain: nothing is right on the left part, and nothing is left on the right part.” – Elmer Fudd
- “I hope you can hewp me mister game warden. I’ve been towd I can shoot wabbits, mongooses, pigeons, dirty skunks and ducks. Can you teww me what season it weawwy is??!!” – Elmer Fudd
- “Good evening, sportsmen evewywhere…’Fwesh-Fwied, Fwesh-Fwozen Wabbit Company’ bwings you ‘The Sportsman’s Hour,’ with handy hunting tips by yours twuwy, Ewmer Fudd!” – Elmer Fudd
- “I have something to surprise you today: I am going to demonstrate the appropriate process for hunting, blasting, as well as twacking down a real and live rabbit! Now, do not make any sound at all.” – Elmer Fudd
Best Elmer Fudd Quotes
- “Ssshhhh.” – Elmer Fudd
“Let me out of here!” – Elmer Fudd
“Say your pwayers, wabbit!” – Elmer Fudd
“Why, you wascally wabbit!” – Elmer Fudd
“Wabbits don’t belong in penthouses!” – Elmer Fudd
“Say, have you seen a wabbit wun by here?” – Elmer Fudd
“You’re no shewiff! You’re that scwewy wabbit!” – Elmer Fudd
“Okay you cruddy rabbit, I know you’re in there, come on out.” – Elmer Fudd
“Oh boy! Rabbit tracks! There’s something screwy around here.” – Elmer Fudd
“Gee, I hope it didn’t hurt too much when I killed you, Mister Wabbit.” – Elmer Fudd
“I’ve got you now you rabbit. I’m gonna blow you into a million rabbit cutlets.” – Elmer Fudd
“But you wang my phone operator. Oh yes, my phone went RIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG.” – Elmer Fudd
“And they set off, and they prepared the Passover after finding just like he had told to them.” – Elmer Fudd
“Not this weekend, you’re not! You’re the symbol of Thanksgiving! Huhuhuhuhu! And you’re dinner!” – Elmer Fudd
“Wisten to the whythmic whythm of the woodwinds as it wowws awound and awound…and it comes out here!” – Elmer Fudd
“Every single thing close to the gallery had been destroyed. However, the robots of Antonio right within the door had been in good shape. It had been like Passover.” – Elmer Fudd
“We like to offer some food for the students for celebrating Passover all through the week. We like to reduce the perceived obstacle which is there for observance on the campus and to make it extremely simple for the pupils to celebrate.” – Elmer Fudd
Which is your favorite quote from the above? If you have any other hilarious quotes to add to the list, let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share these funny quotes with your friends and followers on Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Instagram, Tumblr and more.