Looking for inspirational quotes with positive words? We have rounded up the best collection of positive words quotes, sayings, captions, messages, and status, (with images and pictures) to motivate you to be optimistic, hopeful, and see the brighter side of things.
These powerful quotes will help you focus on the positive and stay away from negative thoughts and develop a positive attitude towards life, work, and relationships.
Also Check: Short Positive Quotes
Words are powerful and a small doze of inspirational positive quotes is a great way to start your day on a motivational note. Good thoughts during the day can help encourage you from a depressed or low state of mood.
In this fast-paced world, every person is stressed and coping with some kind of struggle. But few words of encouragement can be very helpful for work, life, students, office, and employees to perform better on a daily basis.
Positive words inspire you to have a positive mindset and help you bounce back from adversities and be hopeful.
Staying positive will help you with better coping skills during anxiety and stress management. It means you have a balanced mind and you are in a better situation to think and tackle the crisis.
Also Check: Positive Attitude Quotes
Not to mention, starting your morning with a positive mindset and thoughts tends to have a domino effect on your day, everything seems better. So think positive, speak positive words and see how positivity fills your day!
These famous quotes are a mix of funny, positive, inspirational, motivational, wise, uplifting, and powerful words for a great start to the day!
These wise words of wisdom will make you understand the importance of positive thinking and will encourage you to have a positive outlook on life.
Top 10 Positive Words Quotes
- “Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “I will go anywhere as long as it’s forward.” – David Livingston
- “You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind.” – Joyce Meyer
- “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Miracles happen to those who believe in them.” – Bernhard Berenson
- “If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles.” – Widad Akrawi
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Accentuate the positive, Eliminate the Negative, latch onto the affirmative.” – Bing Crosby
Positive Words Quotes To Inspire You
Sometimes you just need a reminder every morning that things will get better — that’s where these positive words and quotes will help you. I strongly feel thoughts become things, and positive optimistic thoughts will attract positive outcomes.
- “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.” – Unknown
- “Being positive is a sign of intelligence.” – Maxime Lagace
- “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – Phillip Reiter
- “My dear friend, clear your mind of can’t.” – Samuel Johnson
- “Turn every life situation into a positive one.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Keep a smile on your face. Keep a spring in your step.” – Joel Osteen
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – Proverbs 11:27 (Bible Verses)
- “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” – Jim Thompson
- “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Don’t focus on negative things; focus on the positive, and you will flourish.” – Alek Wek
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Alphonse Karr
- “A positive atmosphere nurtures a positive attitude, which is required to take positive action.” – Richard M. DeVos
- “Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.” – Lou Holtz
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” – Deep Roy
- “You need to be able to manage stress because hard times will come, and a positive outlook is what gets you through.” – Marie Osmond
- “The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.” – Rodolfo Costa
- “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.” – J. Sidlow Baxter
- “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.” –Mahatma Gandhi
Short Positive Words Quotes
Positive words help you in stressful situations. Staying positive is a winner’s attitude. Positivity gives you confidence, hope, and belief that things will get better. It gives you strength in tough times.
These positive quotes and sayings will encourage and motivate you to stay positive at all times.
- “Positivity always wins… Always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley
- “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” – Duke Ellington
- “May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.” – Irish Blessing
- “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Even though you’re fed up, you gotta keep your head up.” – Tupac Shakur
- “Every day brings a choice: to practice stress or to practice peace.” – Unknown
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’M POSSIBLE!’” – Audrey Hepburn
- “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
- “There simply is no substitute for having your own positive attitude.” – Gill Hasson
- “I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
- “Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more positive your life will become.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I’ve always believed that you can think positive just as well as you can think negative.” – James Baldwin
- “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” – Paolo Coelho
- “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” – Roger Federer
- “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” – Winston Churchill
Positive Words Quotes For Encouragement
- “One kind word can change someone’s entire day.”
- “The comeback is always stronger than the setback.”
- “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle
- “Don’t let insecure thoughts ruin something amazing.”
- “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “Push yourself, because, no one else is going to do it for you.”
- “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.” – Charlie Brown
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gave up.” – Nelson Mandela
- “I have learned not to allow rejection to move me.” – Cicely Tyson
- “Wherever life takes you, walk proud.” – Chief R. Stacey Laforme
- “Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- “Positive words are the glue that holds relationships together.” – Tom Rath
- “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
- “Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose yours well.” – Robin Sharma
- “Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters.” – Margaret Peters
- “The life in front of you is far more important than the life behind you.” – Joel Osteen
- “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.” – Mark Twain
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Your words have power. Speak words that are kind, loving, positive, uplifting, encouraging, and life-giving.” – Unknown
- “F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise’. The choice is yours.” – Zig Ziglar
- “If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.” – Brian Weiner
- “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chodron
- “You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “I will breathe. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worry control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will simply breathe and it will be okay because I don’t quit.” – Shayne McClendon
More Motivational Quotes:
These amazing quotes also cover the power of positive words quotes, speak positive words quotes, think positive words quotes, strong positive words quotes and wallpaper, funny positive words quotes, and good morning quotes with positive words.
We hope you loved these wise words of wisdom and short positive quotes and sayings. Let us know in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and WhatsApp every morning and motivate them in their tough times.