95 Staying Positive Quotes To Stay Strong In Tough Times
Looking for powerful quotes about staying positive amidst all the ? We have rounded up the best collection of staying positive quotes, sayings, captions, messages, status, (with images and pictures) to motivate you to be optimistic, be hopeful, and see the brighter side of things.
There are tough times in life where we find it difficult to keep a positive attitude. Things seem to go downhill one after the other. But a positive mindset will help us bounce back from the adversatities and be hopeful.
Also See: Positive Minset Quotes
Staying positive will helps us with better coping skills during stressful moments and stress management. It means we have a balanced mind and we are in a better situation to think and tackle the crisis.
Not to mention, starting your morning with a positive mindset and thoughts you tend to have a domino effect on your day, everything seems better.
The benefits of a positive attitude includes happiness, health, success, and opportunities. When you get disheartened with the challenges and struggles, remember you have the power to shift your thoughts from negative to positive with the willingness to change and makes things better.
We have divided these famous positivity quotes will inspire in tough times;
- Quotes About Staying Positive
- Famous Stay Positive Quotes
- Best Staying Positive Quotes
- Staying Positive In Tough Times
- Being Positive Quotes For Hard Times
Don’t forget to also read our collection of good vibes and positive mindset quotes to inspire you daily.
Top 20 Quotes About Staying Positive
- “What we think, we become.” – Buddha
- “Stay positive. Better days are on their way.”
- “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
- “Surround yourself with positive people.” – Rod Rohrich
- “Stay strong, stay positive, and never give up.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Train your mind to see the good in every situation.” – Anonymous
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.” – Unknown
- “Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive.” – Jim Thompson
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale
- “There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” – Buckminster Fuller
- “Just for the record darling, not all positive change feels positive in the beginning.” – S. C. Lourie
- “Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you’re positive, good things happen.” – Deep Roy
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Staying positive does not mean everything will turn out okay. Rather, it means you will be okay no matter how things turn out.” – Unknown
- “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems.” – Pat Riley
- “Stay positive and happy. Work hard and don’t give up. Be open to criticism and keep learning. Surround yourself with happy, warm and genuine people.” – Tena Desae
Famous Stay Positive Quotes To Live By
Sometimes you just need a reminder every morning that things will get better — that’s where these being positive quotes will help you. I strongly feel thoughts becomes things, and positive optimistic thoughts will attract positive outcomes.
Also See: Positive Daily Reminders
Staying positive in stressful situations is a winner’s attitude. Positivity gives you confidence, hope, and belief that things will get better. It gives you strength in tough times.
- “Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo
- “You can have it all. Just not all at once.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “When you’re scared, you stay as you are!” – Stephen Richards
- “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khyyam
- “I want to reach my potential, impact my world, and leave a legacy.” – Seth Buechley
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never think to look.” – Jodi Picoul
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “Good things happen in your life when you surround yourself with positive people.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “I just think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful.” – Drew Barrymore
- “The moment where you doubt you can fly, you cease for ever being able to do it.” – Peter Pan J.M. Barrie
- “Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.” – Roy Bennett
- “Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every event.” – Roy Bennett
- “What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Being strong doesn’t mean that you can handle every difficult situation on your own, it means that you have the sense to ask God and others for help.” – Nishan Panwar
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events. You always have a choice. You can choose to face them with a positive mental attitude.” – Roy Bennett
Best Staying Positive Quotes To Uplift You
Do you wonder how to stay positive when feeling down? Keeping calm under pressure and maintaining your composure through meditation and relaxing is the best way to start with.
Do things that you like to do, hang out with friends and speak your heart out to people who listen and understand you. When we have positive thoughts, we feel positive, and then positive things happen.
Also See: Good Thoughts Quotes
With constant failures at work, struggles in relationship, or depression may take away your zeal to live life. You may feel mentally tired and exhauted to move on. But then life is all about endurance and never giving up.
These staying positive quotes will help you regain your hope and encourage you to keep pushing till you reach your goals.
- “Stay positive and good things will happen.”
- “Be positive. Be true. Be kind.” – Roy Bennett
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – Adam Lowy
- “Happiness is like change. It starts from within… Stay positive.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The joy of life is becoming a person you are proud of.” – Bill Orender
- “The truly rich are those who enjoy what they have.” – Yiddish Proverb
- “Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.” – Roy Bennett
- “Make a determination that you will live your purpose today.” – Daniel Budzinski
- “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflect it.” – Edith Wharton
- “The things you’re waiting and hoping for tend to arrive at the most unexpected moments.” – Unknown
- “Stay positive in every situation and everything you do, never stop trying, have faith. Don’t stop due to failure.”
- “Whatever is worrying you right now—forget about it. Take a deep breath, stay positive and know things will get better.” – Unknown
- “Associate yourself with people who think positively. You cannot surround yourself with negative people and expect positive outcomes.” – Roy Bennett
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen
- “Your life is simply a collection of all your thoughts and actions. Which direction to steer it in, is a choice you make every day and every moment. Be positive, live happy.”
- “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.” – Jack Layton
- “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.” – Roy Bennett
Staying Positive In Tough Times
As the popular going goes; “thoughts becomes things”; so our life is the outcome of our thoughts.
Let’s read some good thoughts about love, life, relationship, success and more to give you the mental strength to you need to keep moving.
If you are encouraged with these wise words, then also check out positive thoughts of the day quotes and life changing quotes to uplift of your energies.
- “Stay positive. Be happy. Live free.”
- “POSITIVE mind, POSITIVE vibes, POSITIVE life.”
- “Positivity always wins….always.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Positivity is, to find goodness even in bad condition.”
- “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.” – Unknown
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – Philipp Reiter
- “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “We may not have hit the peak yet, but we are on the journey up.” – Brian Nhira
- “Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.” – J. Lynn
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
- “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” -Wilma Rudolph
- “If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Staying positive is easy. Just stop thinking about what you don’t have and just thank your stars every morning for giving you what you do.”
- “Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.” – Roy Bennett
- “Keep Going Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses. Focus on your character, not your reputation. Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Don’t ever let someone tell you the value you don’t have, in order to be in someone’s life. That is often the value they feel you have, not that person.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.” – Paulo Coelho
- “I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again.” – Stephen Grellet
- “Live the Life of Your Dreams When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” – Roy T. Bennett
Being Positive Quotes For Hard Times
Testing times will make you stronger, tough times will make you wiser, and overcoming hard times with hope and positivity will help be successful.
We all have rough days at work or a bad day at home, but we should not let one negative thing affect your whole vibe. Positive vibes, good thoughts, and being hopeful will sail your through all hard times.
- “Stay positive, work hard, make it happen.”
- “Happiness is a mood. Positivity is a mindset.”
- “I don’t need a reason to be happy. I choose to be happy!”
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” – Elvis Presley
- “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
- “Stay strong, things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.”
- “Little by little, day by day, what is meant for you will find its way.” – Melinda Kunst
- “Stay Positive! The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.” – Unknown
- “Stay beautiful, stay positive, and remember that you matter in this world.” – LifeOfGrace
- “Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.”
- “For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “If you focus on the hurt, you will continue to suffer. If you focus on the lesson, you will continue to grow.” – Brian Weiner
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
- “When life give a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.”
- “Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days you know that there are better ones coming.”
- “Be Brave and Take Risks: You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy Bennett
- “Some days are better, some days are worse. Look for the blessing instead of the curse. Be positive, stay strong, and get enough rest. You can’t do it all, but you can do your best.”
- “Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome.” – N.R. Walker
If you like these powerful positivity quotes, you can also read our posts on endurance quotes and perseverance quotes to face all challenges and obstacles in life with lot of strength and courage.
Feel free to share these uplifting quotes with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some wise words of wisdom to inspire you to hustle and work hard to achieve success with a strong willpower.
60 Laugh At Yourself Quotes To Make You Smile
No Comments | May 13, 2021
100 Broken Heart Quotes and Heartbreak Sayings, Images
1 Comment | Jan 6, 2017
80 Girls Night Out Quotes and Captions For Your Crazy Nights
No Comments | Oct 27, 2020
60 Astrology Quotes That Are Classic & Timeless
No Comments | Oct 9, 2022
About The Author
I am Ananya, a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspiring them to pursue their dreams. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.