Looking for inspirational quotes to deal with heartbreak? We have curated a collection of positive breakup quotes, sayings, status, and captions (with images and pictures) that you can relate to if you got the pain of a broken heart.
When you are invested in a relationship than a breakup can leave you feeling profoundly hurt, confused, and rejected. You feel your world has come to an end and everything seems to be meaningless.
Also See: Broken Heart Quotes
A breakup makes you feel devastated and deeply hurt. The feeling of your world falling apart is sad and painful. These sad and relatable broken-hearted quotes will help to ease your pain.
Going through a heartbreak is never easy. But matter how sad you’re feeling after ending your relationship, we’ve got the perfect quote to help you through it.
Also See: Funny Breakup Quotes
These broken heart sayings are sad, emotional, and relatable and will help you express your deepest feelings in words and also help you come over your Ex and move on in life.
Positive Breakup Quotes
- “Heart-broken, but eyes open.” – Unknown
- “Stars can’t shine without darkness.” – Unknown
- “Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.” – Unknown
- “If someone can walk away from you, let them.” – Unknown
- “Roses lose their petals. But they bloom again.” – Unknown
- “It’s going to be hard. But hard is not impossible.” – Unknown
- “Some things break your heart but fix your vision.” – Unknown
- “You are not for everyone. And you shouldn’t even want to be.” – Unknown
- “Don’t stress the could haves, if it should have, if it would have.” – Leah Grace
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.” – Unknown
- “You don’t need to be someone’s princess. You are already a queen.” – Unknown
- “When you know your worth, you don’t lose people. People lose you.” – Unknown
- “Before healing a wound, you must first admit that you are bleeding.” – Unknown
- “You are strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a brand new opportunity to rebuild what you truly want.” – Unknown
- “You need to keep moving on, darling, or you’ll miss the train to bigger things in life than this.” – Unknown
- “You still have so many years to meet with so many people you never knew you could love so much.” – Unknown
- “One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.” – Brigitte Nicole
Positive Breakup Quotes To Help You Move On
If you a heartbroken or have lost a dear one to death, then you might feel emotionally broken and empty.
Also See: Emotionally Damaged Quotes
Some encouraging positive breakup quotes will help you let go and overcome the pain and hurt feeling that you are going through.
- “The way they leave tells you everything.” – Rupi Kaur
- “No response is a response. Remember that.” – Unknown
- “You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you.” – R.H. Sin
- “You are going to be in love again, and it’s going to be magnificent.” – Unknown
- “If he’s stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.” – Unknown
- “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
- “Someone who values you wouldn’t ever put themselves in a position to lose you.” – Unknown
- “Letting go is making a choice to be strengthened by your past, not strangled by it.” – Steve Maroboli
- “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Michael McMillian
- “She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.” – Elizabeth Edwards
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning. But you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.W.Lewis
- “If life can remove someone you never thought of losing, it can replace with someone you never dreamt of having.” – Rachel Wolchin
- “Closure happens right after you accept that letting go and moving on is more important than projecting a fantasy of how the relationship could have been.” – Unknown
- “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on.” –Tupac Shakur
- “I guess that sometimes certain people are meant to fall in love but not to be together and that’s okay because you may feel that this person is the only one but have you ever stopped and thought that maybe, just maybe you deserve so much more.” – Unknown
Inspirational Breakup Quotes To Let Go
Breakups can be tough, and they can leave you feeling sad, lost, and heartbroken. However, it’s important to remember that not all breakups are negative experiences.
Sometimes, they can be the beginning of a new chapter in your life and can lead you to better things.
Positive break up quotes can help you see the silver lining in a breakup, and remind you that there is always a brighter future ahead.
- “Some people are meant to be temporary.” – Unknown
- “Don’t settle for being someone’s sometimes.” – Unknown
- “If we mattered then we would still be together.” – Unknown
- “You’ve given more chances than what they deserve.” – Unknown
- “Girls like you deserve the love that feels like summer.” – Unknown
- “When they act like they don’t care, believe them.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Don’t mistake a chapter of your life for the whole story.” – Unknown
- “One day you’ll realize Netflix deserves you more than he does.” – Unknown
- “You can be a whole package and still end up in the wrong address.” – Unknown
- “To say hello to the right person, you have to say goodbye to the wrong one.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you need to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.” – Unknown
- “Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.” – Unknown
- “One day he’ll wake up and realize how great you were. And you’ll wake up with someone who already knew.” – Unknown
- “Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” – Unknown
- “For me, a breakup changed my entire life. I was a mess. I really got rocked, and I ended up turning it into a positive thing.” – Greg Behrendt
Healing Positive Breaking Up Quotes
- “Healing doesn’t have a specific timeline.” – Unknown
- “You can love someone and still choose to say goodbye.” – Tara Westover
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Maybe you don’t miss him. You only miss your misconceptions about him.” – Unknown
- “If you went back and erased all the mistakes you’ve made, you erase yourself.” – Unknown
- “What is a relationship that doesn’t make you happy or grow? A bad investment.” – Unknown
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
- “You must find the courage to leave the table where respect is no longer being served.” – Tene Edwards
- “If you’re gonna make a change, you’re gonna have to operate from a new belief that says life happens not to me but for me.” – Tony Robbins
- “Every time you thought you couldn’t keep moving forward, you did. Take a moment to appreciate your strength.” – Karen Salmanson
- “You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love, and to be greater than our suffering.” – Ben Okri
- “As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually be re-directed to something better.” – Unknown
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” – J. K. Rowling
- “The habit of forever looking backward is fatal to efficiency just as is the habit of looking forward too much. Today is the day. Live the day and have done with it. Fling your best into it, then you have nothing to regret, and there is no need of anticipating tomorrow.” – O. S. Marden
Quotes to Help You Heal After a Breakup
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn.” – Unknown
- “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” – Barbara De Angelis
- “Even if we can’t be together in the end, I’m glad that you were a part of my life.” – Unknown
- “You not wanting me was the beginning of me wanting myself thank you.” – Nayyirah Waheed
- “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one.” – Unknown
- “Forgiveness is not something we do for other people. It’s something we do for ourselves to move on.” – Unknown
- “Anyone can give you attention and compliments, but someone who loves you will give you that plus respect, honesty, trust, and loyalty.” – Charles Orlando
- “When life shows you its time to let someone go, and you refuse to, life will allow the person to hurt you to the point you have no choice but to let go.” – Unknown
- “I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.” – Lone Star
- “Let me be clear, my love is unconditional, but your presence in my life is not. The moment that you prove that your value of me does not measure up to my sense of self-worth, I’ll have no problem unconditionally loving the memory of you and moving on.” – Carson Patrick Bowie
- “Do not be dismayed by the brokenness of the world. All things break, and all things can be mended. Not with time, as they say, but with intentions. So go, Love intentionally, extravagantly, unconditionally. The broken world awaits in darkness for the light that is you.” – L.R. Frost
- “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” – Walter Anderson
- “Someday we’ll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe, and love all over again.” – Unknown
- “Know your worth. When someone treats you like you’re just one of many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do. Because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It’s not pride – it’s self respect. Don’t give part-time people a full-time position in your life. Know your value and what you have to offer, and never settle for anything less than what you deserve.” – Unknown
It may be your failed marriage, or struggling relationship which has come to end, or the loss of a loved one to death which is very hurting.
Healing from heartbreak is not easy. A sense of loneliness, pain, and depression, shatters you emotionally.
So if you’re going through a breakup, remember that it’s not the end of the world – it’s just the beginning of a new chapter.
But time and positive breakup quotes and words can heal you and help you move on. Take your time to accept the fact and then come to terms with it.
Don’t forget to read our collection of bad relationship quotes to help you in moving on after your breakup.
We hope these failed relationship love quotes have helped give you renewed strength and faith to keep moving on.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.