110 Lazy People Quotes, Sayings and Images
Below you will find our collection of inspirational, and funny, lazy people quotes, sayings, proverbs, captions, (with images and pictures) collected over the years from a variety of sources. #beinglazy
We all feel lazy at times. We often mistake relaxing and laziness together. Relaxing for a while and taking a break from the work and monotony isn’t a bad thing. It’s rather much needed to refresh your energies and mood.
Also See: Complacency Quotes
But when your laziness takes over your active side and makes you a couch potato then you put your work and ambition on hold, which is not a good thing.
Being active mentally and physically is the best thing for work, relationships and life in general.
Don’t forget to check out our collection of doing nothing quotes & procrastination quotes to get back to work motivated and all charged up.
We have divided these inspirational lazy quotes in these sections;
- Famous Lazy People Quotes
- Kobe Bryant Lazy Quotes
- Wise Laziness Proverbs
- Short Sarcastic Lazy Captions for Instagram
- Funny Lazy Quotes And Sayings
- Lazy Day Quotes
- Sarcastic Lazy Coworker Quotes
Famous Lazy People Quotes
- “Laziness is evil.”
- “Lazy people live lonely lives.”- Habeeb Akande
- “Lazy folks take the most pains.”- J. W. Monette
- “In doing nothing men learn to do evil.”- Marcus Porcius Cato
- “Some men are so lazy they won’t even feed themselves.”- Bible
- “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.”- Bible
- “Lazy people are always anxious to be doing something.”- Luc de Clapiers
- “Inspiration is a guest that does not willingly visit the lazy.” ― Tchaikovsky
- “The lazy man gets round the sun as quickly as the busy one.”- R. T. Wombat
- “Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man.”- Jimmy Lyons
- “The only time a lazy man ever succeeds is when he tries to do nothing.”- Evan Esar
- “He that is busy is tempted by but one devil; he that is idle, by a legion.”- Thomas Fuller
- “Work is the law of the modern world, which has no place for lazy people.”- Mihai Eminescu
- “You can’t teach people to be lazy – either they have it, or they don’t.”- Dagwood Bumstead
- “The Devil often finds work for them who find none for themselves.”- Benjamin Whichcote
- “Failure is not our only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.” – Jules Renard
- “The sluggard does not plow after the season, so he begs during the harvest and has nothing.”- Bible
- “We often miss opportunity because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work” ― Thomas A. Edison
- “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”- Bill Gates
- “Lazy people tend not to take chances, but express themselves by tearing down other’s work.”- Ann Rule
- “Replace excuses with an effort to replace laziness with determination and everything else will fall into place.”
- “There are people, who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.”- Jane Austen
- “No more excuses, no more wasting of precious time, for now, is a good a time as any, to begin doing what matters most.”
- “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand.”- Kobe Bryant
- “I’m lazy. But it’s the lazy people who invented the wheel and the bicycle because they didn’t like walking or carrying things.”- Lech Walesa
- “A lazy person, whatever the talents with which he starts out, has condemned himself to second-rate thoughts, and to second-rate friends.”- Cyril Connolly
Kobe Bryant Lazy Quotes
- “I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses.” – Kobe Bryant Quote
- “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.”- Kobe Bryant Quote:
Wise Laziness Proverbs
- A young man idle, an old man needy. English Proverb
- “The lazy man is apt to be envious.”- Omaha Proverb
- “A young man idle, an old man needy.”- English Proverb
- “To a lazy man, every day is a holiday.”- Turkish Proverb
- “Lazy people are always eager to be doing something.” – French Proverb
- “Towards evening the lazy person begins to get busy.”- German Proverb
- “The lazier a man is, the more he plans to do tomorrow.”- Norwegian Proverb
- “Offer the lazy an egg, and they’ll want you to peel it for them.”- Lithuanian Proverb
Short Sarcastic Lazy Captions for Instagram
If this weekend you’re too lazy to upload something on Instagram, enjoy these relatable lazy captions, status and taglines to add some fun and zest to your Insta account.
Here are some funny and sarcastic being lazy quotes for when you would like to relax, and also inspirational quotes that help you to get motivated and keep you active.
- “Just do it… later.”
- I will procrastinate later.
- “I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.”
- “I’m not lazy, I’m just very relaxed.”
- “If I have to get up, I’m not doing it.”
- “Lazy Rule: Can’t reach it, don’t need it.”
- “I already want to take a nap tomorrow.”
- “I’m not lazy, I’m on power-saving mode.”
- “I love my job only when I’m on vacation.”
- “I’m not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.”
- “The only running I do is running out of money.”
- “Today, I will be as useless as the ‘G’ in lasagna.”
- “I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.”
- “Lazy people are always eager to be doing something.”
- “Lazy is a strong word. I call it ‘selective participation.”
- “Does anyone else get too excited about canceled plans?”
- “Yes, of course, I am athletic… I surf the Internet every day.”
- “Just because I’m awake doesn’t mean I’m doing anything.”
- “I don’t work on weekends or any other day that ends with “Y.”
- “Hard work pays off in the future… but laziness pays off now.”
- “I’m super lazy today. It’s like normal lazy, but I’m wearing a cape.”
- “Who says nothing is impossible? I’ve been doing nothing for years.”
- Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away. – Paul Terryges
- “I’ve heard that hard work never killed anyone, but I say why take the chance?” ― Ronald Reagan
Also See: Funny Quotes for Lazy Sundays
Funny Lazy Quotes and Sayings
- It may look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head, I’m quite busy.
- I’ve made it from the bed to the couch. There’s no stopping me now.
- Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.
- I hate Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and half of Fridays.
- If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
- He’s so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather sleep on the floor.
- My goal this weekend is to move… just enough so people don’t think I’m dead.
- I’m not a procrastinator. I’m just extremely productive at unimportant things.
- “When I was in high school I had two favorite subjects, lunch and recess.”
- I’m not lazy, I’m waiting for inspiration to hit me… should be here any time now.
- “Idleness for me is not a giving up on life but a spirited grabbing hold of it.” » Tom Hodgkinson
- My daily routine. Morning: Feeling tired, cranky and lazy. Afternoon: I could go for a nap. Night: I can’t sleep.
- I follow a rigorous exercise routine that I never get lazy about; fetching beer bottles from the fridge.
- I always say “morning” instead of “good morning”, because if it was a good morning, I’d still be asleep.
- Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They’re about to announce the lottery numbers.
- I always help my wife out with housework such as washing the dishes and doing the laundry. She washes them, and I let them dry.
Lazy Day Quotes
Weekends, especially Sundays, are mostly the laziest day for most people. A day when you don’t want to move out of your bed. Laying in bed, in your pajamas, and sipping coffee, reading a book is the ideal idea for a perfect Sunday. We have some cool lazy day quotes which you can share with your friends, co-workers, family.
- “Can we restart the weekend?”
- “I have done nothing at all today.”
- “Can we just be lazy? …Please!!”
- “Today is just a lazy day..So Just Relax.”
- “I love you more than lazy Sunday mornings.”
- “Sundays should come with a pause button.”
- “Lazy rule: if you spill water, it will eventually dry.”
- “I love lazy Sundays where I spend all day in my PJs.”
- “Another pointless day where I accomplish nothing.”
- “No. I am not lazy, I am just very protective of my seat.”
- “I’m off to club bed featuring DJ Pillow and Mc Blanky.”
- “I’m not lazy. Just highly motivated not to do anything.”
- “One of those days when I don’t feel like doing anything.”
- “Not sure if I’m wasting my Sunday or just really enjoying it.”
Sarcastic Lazy Coworker Quotes
If you really want to say something to the colleague or friend, here are a few humorous things you can to get your point across with these witty one-liners!
- “I’m not asking you for a favor… I’m telling you to do your job.”
- “I don’t think of you as a coworker because you never do any work.”
- “Oh, you can do my job? Funny, I haven’t seen you do yours just yet.”
- “Your out of office reply is responding to more emails than you ever do.”
- “Pretending to look busy on a Friday is the hardest work you do all week.”
- “Don’t mistake my efficiency as meaning that I want to have your job too.”
- “Have a seat, standing there watching everyone else work all day must be exhausting!”
- “Oh, that task isn’t in your job description? Well dealing with your bullshit isn’t in mine.”
- “If there was an award for laziness you would probably send someone to go pick it up for you.”
- “Sorry, I wasn’t aware that “lazy f*ck” is part of your job description. I will be more considerate next time I ask for something.”
Laziness Quotes, Pictures, Images
Quotes About Being Lazy
Funny Lazy People Quotes
Looking for some more quotes for inspiration?
Motivational Quotes for Success
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about laziness sayings that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
These being lazy quotes are encouraging to motivate your to keep trying to do something and not to give up even though it might be difficult.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about being active, working hard and to keep hustling.