Looking for quotes about eye of the tiger? We have rounded up the best collection of eye of the tiger quotes, sayings, captions, messages, phrases, (with images and pictures) to motivate you to be a go getter and reach your goals with all your determination and undeterred focus.
Eye of The Tiger Meaning:
The idiom eye of the tiger means someone who is focused, determined, confident, and has the look of being intense, somewhat cold but very fierce with a never say die attitude.
Also See: Determination Quotes
Where in the wild, seeing the “eyes” of the tiger signifies death, because right before a tiger attacks, it turns its ears forward so that the spot on the back of each ear faces nearer its prey.
Eye Of The Tiger Quotes
- “I’m not done yet.”
- “It’s the eye of the tiger.”
- “Unleash the beast within.”
- “I’ve got the eye of the tiger.”
- “Never let them see you coming.”
- “You trade your passion for glory.”
- “Please understand I’m not who I was.”
- “Went the distance. Now I’m not gonna stop.”
- “It’s the eye of the tiger. The thrill of the chase.”
- “Got the eye of the tiger, the lion of Judah.” – Nicki Minaj
- “If you kick me when I’m down, you better pray I don’t get up.”
- “A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep…Be a leader.”
- “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.”- Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) (Eye of The Tiger Movie)
- “Determination: The ability to see past challenge, rather than stare at it…”
- “An animal’s eye have the power to speak a great language.” – Martin Buber
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.”
- “Everybody is a little confused by the process, eye of the tiger.” – Amy Reynolds
- “Every time I’ve failed, people had me out for the count, but I always come back.”
- “I got the heart of a lion, eye of the tiger, am crazy like a fox, and can adapt like a chameleon.”
- “Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do”.”
- “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Do not blame God for having created the tiger, but thank him for not having given it wings.” – Indian Proverb
- “Stay ready! Have the eye of the tiger! If you keep attacking your goals, the dream will surrender!!!” – Nagesh Royal
- “Keep your eyes on your goals. While everyone is partying, you’re giving everything you got to transform your dreams into reality.”
- “Certain people have the eye of the tiger, and I never was myself that kind of person, although I’m not a slacker.” – Britta Phillips
- “When you look down the road and there is neither hope nor motivation, believe that you do have what it takes to push you through.”
- “We did not come here to work or survive. We came here to “live” in peace coherently. The truth of it all…is beyond our current way of life.”
- “Like a tiger I am…patient but short-tempered, calm but rebellious, petty but noble, fearsome but affectionate, free spirits but fiercely territorial.”
- “It’s the eye of the tiger. Rising up to the challenge of our rival and the last known survivor stalk his prey in the night and he’s watching us all with the eye of the tiger.”
- “It’s having the eye of the tiger. It’s having the right demeanor. It’s eliminating walks. It’s throwing strikes so we can finish up, shower and enjoy a victory.”- Toby Hall
- “I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar.” – Katy Perry ( Song Lyrics)
- “I definitely have the eye of the tiger. I’ve fought my way to where I am and will continue to do so. I’m a hard worker – I get it from my family. We only know work. Nothing was handed to us. When I believe in something, I go after it. It’s very hard to tell me ‘no.’” – Nicole Scherzinger
- “There’s a lot of gimmick infringement out there, but that’s cool. It’s a compliment. But it all started right when I first came into the Garden. I came down to ‘Eye of the Tiger’ and when I hit the ring with the Sheik, I just put my hand up to my ear by accident, and the crowd got louder. I was like ‘Oh, that works.’” – Hulk Hogan
- “So many times it happens too fast. You trade your passions for glory. Don’t lose your grip on the dreams of the past. You must fight first to keep them alive. It’s the eye of the tiger. It’s the thrill of the chase, risin’ up to the challenge of our rival. And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night. And he’s watchin’ us all with eye of the tiger.”
Looking for some more motivational quotes?
Let us know which of the above eye of a tiger quotes and sayings you resonate the most with? If you have a quote which is not on the above list, please share it in the comments section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. to motivate everyone around you.