60 Embrace Yourself Quotes To Inspire Self Acceptance
Looking for inspirational quotes about embracing yourself? We have rounded up the best collection of embrace yourself quotes, sayings, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to truly accept yourself and embrace your differences.
Every person is different and unique in his/her own way. Self-acceptance in physical appearance or personality traits not only helps in building confidence but also enables to live a happier and more satisfying life.
Also See: Be True To Yourself Quotes
When you constantly compare yourself and be too self-critical then you suffer from low self esteem and low confidence. The feeling can rob you off your happiness and make you stressed when in a group of people.
Be it a negative trait or positive, personal growth is possible with continuous improvement. You have to completely accept your flaws to change them with time and effort.
Loving yourself and valuing your inner qualities is very important for a happy and healthy mind. So these encouraging quotes will help you embrace your imperfections and practice self-acceptance.
For more inspiration, also check out be yourself quotes and believe in yourself quotes on self-love to enjoy a day for some me time.
Embrace Yourself Quotes
- “Embrace all that is you.”
- “Embrace your own pace.”
- “Embrace your weirdness.”
- “No one is you and that is your power.”
- “Existence wants you to be you.” – Osho
- “Try to embrace what makes you different.”
- “Embrace yourself, never adopt other’s personalities.”
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.” – John Mason
- “Embrace your ‘imperfections’ – they are what make you, YOU.”
- “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “I bask in the glory of my most magnificent self.” – Debbie Ford
- “Embrace yourself, accept and love yourself and you will shine.”
- “Feed your spirit. Nourish your soul. Embrace yourself.” – Unknown
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
- “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” – Carl Jung
- “Embrace who you are and don’t make any apologies for being yourself.”
- “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
- “Embrace yourself, as beauty lies in eyes not in shape.” – Garima Pradhan
- “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” – Buddha
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “Let go of who you think you are supposed to be and be who you are.” – Brene Brown
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, embrace yourself and you will fall in love with your life.”
- “Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process of your dreams.” – Sam Gilbert
- “Be who you were created to be, and you will set the world on fire.” – St. Catherine of Sienna
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” – André Gide
- “Don’t wait for the world to recognize your greatness, live it and let the world catch up to you!”
- “I think the reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “Embrace that part of you that has not yet realized just how loved it is.” – Tanja Christine Jaeger
- “Embrace life’s challenges and let it transform you to the best version of yourself.” – Hayley Evans
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.” – Tony Robbins
- “Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.” – Brené Brown
- “Embrace yourself, create a plan of action and of course, ponder the impact of your thoughts.” – Francisco Leon
- “Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” – Nelson Mandela
- “My mother told me to be a lady. And for her, that meant be your own person, be independent.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- “The greatest service you can offer the world is to be your own authentic, weird and eccentric self.” – Michael Hetherington
- “Stop trying to ‘fix’ yourself; you’re not broken! You are perfectly imperfect and powerful beyond measure.” – Steve Maraboli
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “May I accept myself as I am today. May I learn to love and accept myself unconditionally. I’m here, I’m home.” – Laurasia Mattingly
- “Embrace yourself being different, being unique and being unpredictable as it goes… everyone has its own story to say.” – Gwanisha Seb
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “The thing that is really hard and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning to work on becoming yourself.” – Anna Quindlen
- “Self-forgiveness is a process that enables us to release guilt, while self-acceptance is a process that enables us to process our shame.” – Colin Tipping
- “To accept ourselves is to accept the fact that what we think, feel, and do are all expressions of the self at the time they occur.” – Nathaniel Branden
- “Embrace yourself, in these times, and acknowledge yourself for the extraordinary progress you are making, as a soul, in every waking moment.” – Rasha
- “Always be yourself. There’s only one you. You should embrace anything that you don’t like about yourself because that’s individual and that’s you.” – Jesy Nelson
- “When you embrace yourself in his t-shirt and trying to feel that warmth of his arms around you… Then a tear escapes from your eyes and says “I miss him”…” – Thelostsoul
- “Learn to embrace yourself so completely that you won’t ever let anyone else tell you that you weren’t good enough or make you feel like a mistake defined you.” – Monika Baranwal
- “Truths to embrace: I can feel fear and still walk in courage. I can feel sorrow and still laugh. I can feel worried and still step out in faith. I am not bound by my emotions.” – Christine Bosse
- “The biggest embrace of love you’ll ever make is to embrace yourself completely. Then you’ll realize you’ve just embraced the whole universe, and everything and everybody in it.” – Adyashanti
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive.” – Harold Whitman
- “The path to great confidence is not in becoming invincible, flawless, and seemingly perfect. But rather, it is in embracing your humanity, in all its messy glory and tender vulnerability.” – Aziz Gazipura
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes — understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Ariana Huffington
- “You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.” – Geneen Roth
- “Be real. Embrace that you have weakness, because everyone does. Embrace that your body is not perfect, because nobody’s is. Embrace that you have things you can’t control. We all have a list of them.” – Dan Pearce
- “Just for today, allow yourself to embrace all that you are every moment. Know that you are a vessel of light. Allow yourself to release all doubts about your ability, the mistakes of the past, the fear of the future.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Embrace yourself: Life is constantly reminding us about what we don’t have, but what about all that we do have? What makes you special? What do you have to offer the world around you? What do you enjoy? Find the things that you do love about yourself. They’re enough.”
More Positive Quotes;
So to live a happier life, love yourself and be pamper yourself for all that you are. Valuing yourself, respecting your attributes without judgements and comparison with others will help you be satisfied and happy with yourself.
If you could relate to these quotes then also check out you are enough quotes and I deserve better quotes on self-love to enjoy a day for some me time.
What is one thing you know for sure that made you start being yourself? You can share your comment in the comment section below!!
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Twitter and more.