50 Nothing Happens By Chance Quotes And Sayings
Looking for quotes about nothing happening by chance? We have rounded up the best collection of nothing happens by chance quotes, sayings, phrases, messages, and captions, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to know everything in life has a purpose.
Nothing happens by chance is a phrase which basically means every event in life has a meaning whether we understand it or not. Everything has a reason and if we look carefully it will tell us a story.
Some people believe that everything that happens in life is pre-destined and pre-ordained. It’s all a part of God’s plan and karma. While we may not understand some incidents in life now, we will realize the bigger meaning later.
Also See: Everything Happens For A Reason
All incidents and thoughts that come to te mind, the people we meet, the events that unfold can give us a good idea of where we are and how to move forward. Nothing happens by coincidence, or rather, everything is a consequence of a law: spiritual, mental or material.
If you believe in destiny, fate, and karma then there will be a bigger plan and meaning behind every incident in our lives.
These deep quotes about nothing happens by chance are divided into these sections;
- Nothing Happens By Chance Quotes
- Quotes About Nothing Happens By Chance
If you believe in destiny, also check our meant to be quotes and fate and destiny quotes to inspire you.
Nothing Happens By Chance Quotes
- “Better an oops than a what if.”
- “Everything happens for a reason.”
- “Nothing happens by chance.” – Rosie O’Donnell
- “Nothing happens by blind chance.” – Immanuel Kant
- “Nothing in this world happens by chance.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Nothing happens by chance… Everything happens by choice.”
- “If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.” – Unknown
- “Nothing, including human suffering, happens by chance……” – John Calvin
- “Nothing ever happens by chance; everything is pushed from behind.” – Emily Murphy
- “Nothing happens by chance… Everything happens for a reason….” – Aahil Raza Ibrahim
- “Sometimes all you need is a second chance because time wasn’t ready for the first one.”
- “All is grace. Nothing happens by chance, everything happens for a reason. Life is beautiful!”
- “Nothing happens by chance in the Universe. Everything is in accord with the law.” – Ernest Holmes
- “Sit and reflect on life itself and you would discover that nothing happens by chance.” – T. B. Joshua
- “In politic, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Everything happens for a reason, for the experience or a lesson. Nothing is ever wasted because the soul is always gaining insight.”
- “Everything happens for a reason. May be you don’t see the reason right now. But when it is finally revealed, it will blow you away.”
- “Accidents are not what they seem to be. Nothing happens by chance. Everything occurs as part of a spiritual plan.” – James Van Praagh
- “I believe that nothing happens by chance. Deep down, things have their own secret plan, even though we don’t understand it .” – Carlos Ruiz ZafÃ³n
- “Christ, on the other hand, declares that every single one of God’s creatures is under his hand and care and that nothing happens by chance.” – John Calvin
- “My life experience has taught me nothing happens by chance. Even the idea of the ball in a roulette game: it’s no chance it ends up in a certain place. It’s forces that are at play.” – Andrea Bocelli
- “We don’t meet beautiful loving souls by accident or chance, they are meant to cross our paths for a reason, especially those we have a mental attraction, wild chemistry, and a deep soul connection with.” – bliss
- “Nothing happens by chance, my friend… No such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, may not see it all real clear light now, but we will, before long.” – Ricahrd Bach
- “Nothing happens in life by accident, nothing occurs by chance. Nothing takes place without producing the opportunity for real and lasting benefit to you. The perfection of every moment may not be apparent to you, yet that will make the moment no less perfect.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- “Buddhism teaches that nothing happens by chance. Everything has meaning. Please be convinced that your inner life is already endowed with everything you need. No matter how difficult your situation may be, you are alive now, and there is no treasure more precious than life itself.” – Daisaku Ikeda
- “The Law Of Karma: This Universal Law states that nothing happens by chance or outside the Universal Laws. Every action has a reaction or consequences and we “reap what we have sown”. What goes around comes around. Keep your circle positive. Say good words. Think good thoughts. Do good deeds.”
- “Nothing happens quite by chance. It’s a question of accretion of information and experience… It’s just chance that I happened to be here at this particular time when there was available and at my disposal the great experience of all the investigators who plodded along for a number of years.” – Jonas Salk
- “Just think… You’re here not by chance, but by God’s choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else – you are one of a kind. You lack nothing that His grace can’t give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.” – Roy Lessin
- “Do not say, “this happened by chance, while this came to be of itself.” In all that exists there is nothing disorderly, nothing indefinite, nothing without purpose, nothing by chance… How many hairs are on your head? God will not forget one of them. Do you see how nothing, even the smallest thing, escapes the gaze of God?” – Saint Basil
- “Always remember, there’s no such thing as luck, nothing happens by chance, and all is by divine intervention. You’re like a magnet, wherever you go, the people you have relationships with and those that are connected with them will be drawn to you. You’re needed, and soon, the little ones will look to you as well. If you let God be your guide, you’ll have the adventure of a lifetime. Jo, take what God gives you and run with it.” – Diana Anderson
Quotes About Nothing Happens By Chance
- “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” – Buddha
- “Life happens to everyone who takes a chance on living.” – Audrey McKay
- “Realize that everything connects to everything else.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
- “So much of what happens by chance forms what becomes your life.” – Roger Ebert
- “Not chance…choice. What we do is more important than what happens.” – Holly Gonzalez
- “Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.”
- “Chance happens to all, but to turn chance to account is the gift of few.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.” – Edwin Hubbell Chapin
- “Sometimes things happen that you never thought would. Sometimes you’re just blessed.” – Greyson Chance
- “Love is an active construction, and choice, not just an encounter that happens by chance.” – Masha Tupitsyn
- “Remember that nothing really important ever happens until someone takes a chance.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “I’m sorry, but nothing ‘just happens. Stuff happens because either we make it happen or we let it.” – Jessie Jones
- “When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.” – Keanu Reeves
- “I cannot explain how it begins, or why it happens, what strange alchemy puts such things in motion.” – Megan Chance
- “Nothing happens by chance no one goes on a quest without a reason without the pull of the magnet there is no action.” – Rumi
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” – Ericka Williams
- “I do not believe such a quality as chance exists. Every incident that happens must be a link in a chain.” – Benjamin Disraeli
- “In the blink of an eye, something happens by chance – when you least expect it – sets you on a course that you never planned, into a future you never imagined.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Everything happens for a reason. Failure is not an excuse to live in the past, to stay stuck in one place. Everyone has a chance to turn regret into a lesson. Turn lessons into growth. And be successful.” – Nia Arthurs
It doesn’t mean that your life is predestined by some eternal all-knowing being – it simply means that nothing is meaningless. That everything that should happen will happen.
So a lot is pre-ordained and decided by our fate. While some believe that your Karma plays the most important role in love, relationship, and life and others have faith in their destiny.
Do you believe in the universe playing magic and that things are destined? Or you beleive in karma and hard work? Let us know in the comment section below, we will love to know your thoughts.
If you are motivated by these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
If you loved these amazing quotes then also check out quotes about god’s timing and universe quotes to inspire you to understand the magic of the superpower.
If we have missed some quotes, share them with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add them to the list.