Looking for famous quotes from the “Old Gregg”? We have rounded up the best collection of Old Gregg quotes, sayings, and one-liners (with images and pictures) from the comedy series that you will love to read.
Old Gregg is a fictional character from the British TV comedy series, The Mighty Boosh. He has who has green skin, webbed hands, seaweed hair and female genitalia.
He’s a merman known for his “blinding mangina” and a love for Bailey’s, especially when it comes in a shoe.
Old Gregg first appeared in the episode “The Legend of Old Gregg” (August 2005). In the episode, the character Howard accidently fishes him out of a lake.
We have divided these interesting quotes into these sections;
- Famous Old Gregg Quotes
- Best Old Gregg Quotes About Life
Famous Old Gregg Quotes
- “It’s attached to your rod, mother licker!” – Old Gregg
- “You’re like a breadstick, ya got no rhythm!” – Old Gregg
- “We could do some watercolors together, you and I.” – Old Gregg
- “Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?” – Old Gregg
- “Maybe I’ll deal with it the way I dealt with Curly Jefferson.” – Old Gregg
- “Then he realized it was a funky ball of tts from outer space!” – Old Gregg
- “What did it mean to you to see that? Did it mean you love me?” – Old Gregg
- “Do you like Old Gregg’s place? I’ve got all things that are good.” – Old Gregg
- “You love me, and you’ve seen me, and you know me. I’m Old Gregg!” – Old Gregg
- “Maybe I should ask you the same question—what you doing in my waters?” – Old Gregg
- “Easy now, fuzzy little man-peach, hmm? You ever drunk Bailey’s from a shoe?” – Old Gregg
- “I took Home Economics, I got an A+. I did a crumble. Teacher said mine was the best one.” – Old Gregg
- “Come on, don’t make me beg now, ‘cause I’m not your regular guy! Don’t be shy! Do you love me?” – Old Gregg
- “Some say Old Gregg is like a big fish finger. But big, like, as in a garage. Imagine a fish finger as big as a garage!” – Old Gregg
- “Some say he’s half-man, half-fish, but some say he is more of a 70-30 split; whatever the percentage he’s one fishy b*.” – Old Gregg
- “Why are you going? We got everything we need here. We got Bailey’s cream. And everything we need. I’ll get you another Bailey’s.” – Old Gregg
- “Let me show you something. I call that one Old Gregg. And then that one I call Old Gregg. And this one, you know what I call that one?” – Old Gregg
- “Gregg’s place. You’ve been asleep. Do you want a little drinky? I’ll get you a drink. You like Bailey’s? Mmmm—creamy. Soft, creamy beige.” – Old Gregg
- “Thank you, sir. I got some more. I got these too. That one’s Bailey’s a bit bigger. And that one’s as close as you can get to Bailey’s without your eyes getting wet.” – Old Gregg
- “I know what you’re thinking, ‘Here comes Old Gregg. He’s a scaly man-fish.’ You don’t know me. You don’t know what I got. I got something to show you. You know what that is? That’s Old Gregg’s v*g*n*. I’ve got a mangina! I’m Old Gregg!” – Old Gregg
Best Old Gregg Quotes About Life
When first introduced, Old Gregg immediately became a fan favorite. Since then, Old Gregg has had a significant cultural presence, likely due to the absurdity of the character and his many quotable lines, such as “I’m Old Gregg.”, “I got a mangina!”, and “You ever drunk Bailey’s from a shoe?”
- “You do love me.” – Old Gregg
- “I do watercolors.” – Old Gregg
- “Don’t lie to me, boy.” – Old Gregg
- “I’m gonna hurt you.” – Old Gregg
- “What do you mean?” – Old Gregg
- “Make an assessment. ”– Old Gregg
- “Why can’t we do it now?” – Old Gregg
- “I’ve got this. This is good.” – Old Gregg
- “Could you learn to love me?” – Old Gregg
- “You think you could ever love me?” – Old Gregg
- “I’m Old Gregg. Pleased to meet you.” – Old Gregg
- “I like you. What do you think of me?” – Old Gregg
- “You must love me exactly as I love you.” – Old Gregg
- “How does it work? Tell me how it works.” – Old Gregg
- “Then how come this hook’s in my head, fool?” – Old Gregg
- “You know me, hmm? What about the boat times?” – Old Gregg
- “Oh, you know me. You’ve seen my downstairs mix-up.” – Old Gregg
- “It’s about the size of a medicine ball, but covered in tts.” – Old Gregg
- “Do you like Old Gregg ’s place? I’ve got all things that are good.” – Old Gregg
- “That was our first date, hmm? You pulled me up with your strong arms!” – Old Gregg
- “Do you love me? Are you playin’ your love games with me? I just want to know what to do, because I need your love a lot. Oh, come on now.” – Old Gregg
More Quotes From Movies
Old Gregg, portrayed by Noel Fielding is a hermaphroditic merman who lives in a cave below a lake.
Old Gregg is in love with Howard Moon; singing a song with him entitled “Love Games”, chronicling his obsession and Howard’s reluctance, and later proposing to Howard.
Let us know which is your favorite quotes and dialogues from the list of Old Gregg one-liners!
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more.