Pootie Tang, one of the finest comedy films ever shown in American cinemas. Adapted from a comedy sketch that first appeared on The Chris Rock Show, the character Pootie Tang is a satire of the stereotyped characters who appeared in old blaxploitation films. Lance Crouther portrays the lovable Pootie Tang.
Raised by his loving mother and strict father to always do right and treat ladies with the utmost respect. But Growing up in the ghetto wasn’t easy for young Pootie, but he still would always find the strength to carry on, with the help of friends, and with the help of his own natural talents of ass whippin’ and love makin’.
You May Also Like: “Funny Zoolander Quotes“
Here is a collection of funny, epic, weird, hilarious, Pootie Tang Quotes, Images, Wallpapers, Translations for you. Sepatown my dillies, Pootie has arrived.
Pootie Tang Movie Quotes
- Pootie Tang: See, my damie, Pootie Tang don’t wa-da-tah to the shama cow… ’cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?
- Biggie Shorty: You think that just cuz a girl likes to dress fancy and stand on the corner next to some whores, that she’s hookin?
- Pootie Tang: Baby, I’m going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!
- Pootie Tang: Sepatown!
- Pootie Tang: Dirty Dee, you’re a baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!
- Trucky: It was incredible. Only the third time a man had been mauled by a gorilla at that steel mill, that month!
- Pootie Tang: Kapa-Chow.
- Pootie Tang: I got to say na nay no.
- Trucky: He was rejuvenated. You hear that? Rejuvenated. He was juvenated before, lost it… and got juvinated again. Rejuvenated!
- Trucky: You can’t beat a ho with a belt… they like that shit.
Famous Pootie Tang Quotes and Meanings
- Pootie Tang Quotes Translated – Laugh yourself silly with these hilarious, funny “Pootie Tang” quotes.
- “I got to say na nay no.” Pootie Tang (Lance Crouther). Pootie Tang talks in an unintelligible jive but everyone in the movie seems to understand him. This quote implies means he is saying no.
- “You can’t beat a ho with a belt…they like that shit.” Trucky (J.B. Smoove). This movie is full of a stereotype. This is one of the funnier lines of the movie.
- “Baby, I’m going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!” Pootie Tang (Lance Crouther). The phrase “Shine your pitty on the runny kine.” can be either a threat to his enemies or smooth talk to the ladies. This quote is smooth talk.
- “Dirty Dee is still dirty…because he’s Dirty Dee dammit!” Trucky (J.B. Smoove). Dirty Dee is the evil villain. At one part of the movie, he tries to convince them he is reformed.
- “He was rejuvenated. Do you hear that? Rejuvenated. He was rejuvenated before, lost it… and got rejuvenated again. Rejuvenated!” Trucky (J.B. Smoove). Trucky has many funny lines in the film. This is a great line that is referring to Pootie Tang and returns after finding himself.
- It was incredible. Only the third time a man had been mauled by a gorilla at that steel mill, that month! “ Trucky (J.B. Smoove). This is one of the more quoted lines from the movie because it’s such a random statement.
Pootie Tang Quotes with Images, Wallpapers
Pooty tang quotes
Pootie Tang Quotes it hot too
pootie tang quotes sa da tay
Trucky pootie tang quotes
Pootie tang movie quotes
Funny Quotes from pootie tang
Pootie tang quotes translated
Pootie Tang Memes
pootie tang memes
pootie tang quotes from movies
FUnny pootie tang quote