Whether you are enjoying a meal with your friends or grabbing a quick bite to fuel your energies, lunchtime is a moment to recharge yourself for the rest of the day. Here is a list of the best lunch quotes and captions for Instagram to pair up with your creative lunch photos.
Lunch is an essential meal of the day. It raises your blood sugar level mid-day, which gives you the energy you need for the rest of the day. It helps you to concentrate and focus on the rest of the afternoon.
Also Check: Brunch Quotes
Anyone who has a “9 to 5” office job is familiar with afternoon fatigue. Having a healthy lunch can help you feel refreshed and take on your work for the next few hours.
Lunch is the bridge between morning and evening meals, it is an hour when you take out time for yourself and enjoy some leisure time. From a variety of salads to hearty sandwiches, mid-day meals act like a satisfying break in everyday life.
So if you’re looking for ways to boost your productivity and recharge your batteries, make sure you use your lunch breaks wisely in a healthy way.
These funny quotes about lunch and Instagram lunch captions work well for your IG feed, whether you are taking a picture of your lunch at work or having lunch with family and friends.
So here’s to lunch, the delicious intermission in our daily hustle. A reminder to take a breath, indulge a little, and relish in the simple joy of good food and good company. Cheers to the second act of the day – let’s make it delicious! ?️??
Top 10 Lunch Quotes
- “Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.” — Douglas Adams
- “It’s nice to just be a kid and hang out with your friends at lunch.” — Karlie Kloss
- “When you start having lunch and actually eating, it’s already over.” — Erica Jong
- “A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch.” — Mark Twain
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” — Adelle Davis
- “A bachelor’s life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner.” — Francis Bacon
- “Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites.” — William Ruckelshaus
- “If you can’t be happy at the prospect of lunch, you are unlikely to be happy about anything” — Robert Johnson
- “When people you greatly admire appear to be thinking deep thoughts, they probably are thinking about lunch.” — Douglas Adams
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?” — A. A. Milne
Best Quotes About Lunch
- “Sunday lunch is always pretty social.” — Tim Henman
- “Good Afternoon! Have a good lunch time.” — Unknown
- “There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch.” — Robert A. Heinlein
- “Out for lunch. If not back by five, out for dinner as well.” — Unknown
- “Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch.” — Orson Welles
- “We must have courage, faith, and lunch together sometime soon.” — Ashleigh Brilliant
- “Tie your shoes, pack a good lunch and remember that we’re all in this together.” — Unknown
- “My wish for you is a beautiful lunchtime, and do enjoy the rest of your day to the fullest.” — Unknown
- “There will always be ladies who lunch. Always. And apparently, they live a long time.” — Elaine Stritch
- “Destiny may ride with us today, but there is no reason for it to interfere with lunch.” — Peter the Great
- “Old habits eat good intentions for lunch. Change your habits so you can change your outcomes.” — Darren Hardy
- “People who say they’re too busy to have lunch have a false impression of their own importance.” — John Howard
- “A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will’s freedom after it.” — Aldous Huxley
- “More business decisions occur over lunch and dinner than at any other time, yet no MBA courses are given on the subject.” — Peter Drucker
- “Energy is food. Most people on earth feed on each other’s energy, all of the time, seven days a week. The more energy you have, the more interested parties there will be in having lunch.” — Frederick Lenz
Funny Lunch Quotes
- “There’s no such thing as a free lunch.” — Milton Friedman
- “Friends buy you lunch. Best friends eat your lunch.” — Mika Jolie
- “Lunch kills half of Paris, supper the other half.” — Baron de Montesquieu
- “I wish the meeting had been as good as the lunch.” — Warren Christopher
- “Nearly everyone wants at least one outstanding meal a day.” — Duncan Hines
- “Office hours are from 12 to 1 with an hour off for lunch.” — George S. Kaufman
- “If you’re given champagne at lunch, there’s a catch somewhere.” — Richard Lyons
- “A good lunch fuels productivity and sets the tone for the rest of the day.” — Unknown
- “Whenever you want to marry someone, go have lunch with his ex-wife.” — Shelley Winters
- “Democracy is four wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.” — Ambrose Bierce
- “Mmmm! Lunch and no cleanup! Can life get better? I submit that it can NOT!” — Brian Regan
- “Our team lunch is the dessert we always look forward to in the delightful buffet of life!” — Unknown
- “Once a month, go to lunch with someone who knows more about your business than you do.” — H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t think about it, I just have it.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “I have long maintained that each of us has three chances a day to be happy: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.” — Elin Hilderbrand
Luncheon Quotes And Sayings
- “I believe in stopping work and eating lunch.” — L’Wren Scott
- “What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?” — W. Clement Stone
- “Never drink black coffee at lunch; it will keep you awake all afternoon.” — Jilly Cooper
- “I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon.” — Ronald Reagan
- “When you have something for breakfast, you’re not going to be starving by lunch.” — Bruce Barton
- “When ordering lunch, the big executives are just as indecisive as the rest of us.” — William Feather
- “When you fall asleep after a big lunch you’re really just saving up energy to work off all the calories later on.” — Elizabeth Jane Howard
- “One should never refuse an invitation to lunch or dinner, for one never knows what one may have to eat the next day.” — Edouard de Pomiane
- “There’s no such thing as a free lunch, unless you have a coupon for a free lunch…or someone gives you a lunch…never mind.” — John Adams
- “Anyone who has lost track of time when using a computer knows the propensity to dream, the urge to make dreams come true and the tendency to miss lunch.” — Tim Berners-Lee
Instagram Captions For Lunch
- Keep Calm And Eat Lunch.
- Just munchin’ and lunchin’.
- Key To My Heart: Make Me Lunch.
- Love is in the air. It smells like lunch.
- Lunchtime is coworker bonding time!
- Lunch hour is the best hour of the day.
- Lunchtime: My favorite time of the day.
- Buy me lunch and I’ll move mountains for you.
- I make lunch disappear. What’s your superpower?
- Of course size matters, no one wants a small plate of lunch.
Which is your favorite lunch quote? If you have some quotes which are not included in the above list, please share them in the comments section below and we will love to add it to the list.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, and more to motivate them every morning.