60 Love Grows Quotes To Inspire You To Build Stronger Bonds
Looking for beautiful quotes about growing love with time? We have rounded up the best collection of love grows quotes, sayings, captions, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to let your love and affection increase for someone with time.
Love grows means with time your fondness and feelings for a person increases. You may have a crush or like someone at first sight. But as you start spending time and know the person more, then your love grows with time.
Also See: Growing Old Together Quotes
You understand your partner better, the feeling of trust and support becomes stronger with time when two people face ups and downs of life. So be it your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband wife, with each passing day your love and bond becomes stronger.
We have divided these deep love grows everyday quotes in these sections;
- Love Grows Quotes
- Love Grows Deeper Quotes
If you like these cute quotes do check out our post on love is blind quotes and emotional paragraphs to make her cry.
Love Grows Quotes
- “Every single second my love for you grows.”
- “And my head told my heart “let love grow”.”
- “Mother’s love grows by giving.” – Charles Lamb
- “I cherish our love that grows stronger each day.”
- “Love grows by service.” – Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- “Love grows, lust wastes by enjoyment.” – William Penn
- “As time passes, true love just grows stronger and stronger.”
- “Love grows by practice; there is no other way.” – Eknath Easwaran
- “Love grows when you trust that the Universe is on your side.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Love didn’t grow very well in a place where there was only fear.” – Stephen King
- “My love grows wide and shallow in an effort to spread my losses.” – Mason Cooley
- “A love that grows stronger with each passing day. Hand in hand. Together. Forever.”
- “Hate grows and victors where love is afraid to share its bloom.” – Donald E Williams Jr.
- “One does not fall in love; one grows into love, and love grows in him.” – Karl A Menninger
- “Our love grows like a rose. Pleasure with petals and pain with thorns.” – Hirok Jyoti Hukai
- “Her smile energizes me as the sun photosynthesizes life. Our love grows daily.” – Jarod Kintz
- “Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons.” – Khalil Gibran
- “Real love changes and grows with time and discovers new ways of expressing itself.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Act on what you love, not from what you fear, and watch how fear fades as love grows.” – Guy Finley
- “Love is a second life; it grows into the soul, warms every vein, and beats in every pulse.” – Joseph Addison
- “Love is like a tree, it grows of its own accord, it puts down deep roots into our whole being.” – Victor Hugo
- “Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.” – Brian Tracy
- “Compassion grows in us when we know how the energy of love is available all around us.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “Beauty grows in you to the extent that love grows, because charity itself is the soul’s beauty.” – Saint Augustine
- “The most romantic love story isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together, but grandpa and grandma who grew old together.”
- “Our love is sharpened by the stone of our challenges and strengthened by the struggles of our growth.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “Love is a rare herb that makes a friend even of a sworn enemy and this herb grows out of nonviolence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear; Where little fears grow great, great love grows there.” – William Shakespeare
- “My love for you grows daily, and all it takes is exposure to your sunny disposition, coupled with watering it with coffee.” – Jarod Kintz
- “The object of love expands and grows before us to eternity, until it includes all that is lovely, and we become all that can love.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Let our love grow slow and steady higher than the hills and any mountain. We will grow together! Hold each other up if we ever stumble!!” – Suparna Saha
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.” – The Notebook
- “Love can’t mature in one room. It has to come out of the full sharing of everything; joys, aspirations, downfalls, all of it. That’s the only real path to love.”
- “Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable.” – Victor Hugo
- “Refuse to let your love grow cold. Stir up love in your life – towards your spouse and towards your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers. Reach out to others who are hurting and in need. Pray for people and bless them. Grow to the point that one of your first thoughts each morning in your heart is about how you can bless someone else that day.” – Joyce Meyer
Love Grows Deeper Quotes
With time love will always grow fonder, stronger and deeper. Just as a plant or flower takes time to bloom similarly your feelings for your loved ones grows everyday.
This Valentine’s day take a chance to express your deep feelings for the love of your life with these heartfelt quotes and messages.
- “Plant your love and let it grow.” – Eric Clapton
- “Love is like a flower – you have to let it grow.” – John Lennon
- “Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts an eternity.”
- “As we grow in our love, I daily find new treasures in you that bring out the best in me.”
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
- “As love grows in you, beauty grows too. For love is the beauty of the soul.” – Saint Augustine
- “Falling in love instantly is just not possible. You have to let someone grow on you.” – Jane Costello
- “Love grows from stable relationships, shared experience, loyalty, devotion, trust.” – Richard Wright
- “Without prayer, our faith is weakened, our love grows cold, our hope becomes uncertain.” – Terence Cooke
- “If you can grow in love, you will grow in awareness. If you grow in awareness, you will grow in love.” – Osho
- “You don’t fall in love, you grow in love…If you fallen love, you can fall out of it. We’ll let love grow.” – Bethany Jett
- “The more we give of ourselves, the more our capacity to serve, understand, and love will grow.” – Carlos H. Amado
- “We don’t fall in love, we grow in love. Everything that falls gets broken and everything that grows get stronger.”
- “Our love grows soft if it is not strengthened by truth, and our truth grows hard if it is not softened by love.” – John Stott
- “And my head told my heart “Let love grow” But my heart told my head “This time no This time no.” – Mumford & Sons
- “Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “As your silence grows; your friendliness, your love grows; your life becomes a moment-to-moment dance, a joy, a celebration.” – Rajneesh
- “Love doesn’t grow on trees like apples in Eden – it’s something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too…” – Joyce Cary
- “Love grows by not giving to us. And if our passion for poetry lives on and persists, it is because poetry offers us only its bits of lint.” – Kiki Dimoula
- “You can’t love anyone or anything until you love your own existence first. Love can only grow out of a respect for your own life.” – Terry Goodkind
- “When love grows diseased, the best thing we can do is to put it to a violent death; I cannot endure the torture of a lingering and consumptive passion.”
- “Jealousy is almost like a shadow of love. If we can grow our love, it takes over the whole energy of jealousy and transforms it into love. It is an alchemical change.” – Rajneesh
- “My heart will never seek another heart, or smell another flower, after knowing you. Your love has made heart’s field a desert waste no love other than your’s grows in that place.” – Rumi
- “Once you decide to grow out the roses from your heart, and let it spread the roots all over. you should also start to learn to handle the thorns that grow out of their stem.” – Akshay Vasu
- “Love grows best in little houses, with fewer walls to separate. Where you eat and sleep so close together, you can’t help but communicate. If we had more room between us, think of all we’d miss. Love grows best in houses just like this.”
If you could relate to these love grows sayings then also check out love destiny quotes and best my love for you quotes for all couples in deep love.
Your partner will surely be on the seventh heaven and elated to receive heartfelt well-wishes from you, especially if your messages come from the heart and express your feelings.
Feel free to share with your girlfriend or someone special on Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.