50 Love Is Blind Quotes For All Lovers And Couples
Looking for deep quotes about love is blind. We have rounded up the best collection of love is blind quotes, sayings, phrases, proverbs, captions, messages, texts, (with images and pictures) for lovers who can relate to this.
People often say love is blind which literally means that people do not see the faults of the people that they love very deeply.
Also Read: Love At First Sight Quotes
Shakespeare had put it very simple, ‘love is blind.’ ‘Love is blind’ is a phrase spoken by Jessica, a character in The Merchant of Venice by Shakespeare.
The idea itself comes from long before Shakespeare’s time, from one of the images of Cupid (a winged Roman god of love) in which he wears a blindfold.
Also See: Finding Love Quotes
Love is one of the many phenomenon man is yet to understand. This does not necessarily mean romantic love, just any kind of it. It is driven by such passion and emotion that it ignores all imperfections, differences and reasonability. Love is truly unconditional.
If you could relate to these love is blind sayings then also check out love destiny quotes and my love for you quotes for all couples in deep love.
Famous Love Is Blind Quotes And Sayings
- “Love is blind.”
- Love is blind, you just see bright light.”- Talib Kweli
- “Love is blind to blemishes and fault.” – Irish Proverb
- “Love is not blind but it leads to blindness.” – Auliq Ice
- “Love is blind, and a deaf-mute too.” – Patrick Rothfuss
- “Love is blind; couch not his eyes.”- George Henry Lewes
- “Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.”- Paula Deen
- “Love is not blind. Love sees what is most true.” – Vanna Bonta
- “Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.”- Friedrich Nietzsche
- “But love is blind and lovers cannot see.”- William Shakespeare
- “Love blinds us to faults, but hatred blinds us to virtues.” – Iba Ezra
- “If love be blind, it best agrees with night.”- William Shakespeare
- “If love be blind, love cannot hit the mark.” – William Shakespeare
- “Sometimes love blinds us, other times it let’s us see.”- Paulo Coelho
- “Lovers always think that other people are blind.” – Spanish Proverb
- “It is not love that should be depicted as blind, but self-love.” – Voltaire
- “Love is blind, but marriage restores its sight.” – George C. Lichtenberg
- “They say love is blindness of heart; I say not to love is blindness.”- Victor Hugo
- “Love is blind, but when we close our eyes, we see with our hearts.”- Sara Bareilles
- “Love is blind, it stops lovers seeing the silly things they do.”- William Shakespeare
- “Love is not blind, it simply enables one to see what others fail to see.” – Johnny Depp
- “Love comes from blindness, friendship from knowledge.” – Comte De Bussy- Rabutin
- “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.”- Maya Angelou
- “And of the fact that every vision of the past is a vision of the blind.” – Jacques Roubaud
- “There are poisons that blind you, and poisons that open your eyes.” – August Strindberg
- “Love is blind; but it makes you see the blind man; teetering on the roadside…”- Martin Amis
- “Deep inside the eyes of a true lover lies the heart of a true lover.” – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- “If love is blind, then maybe a blind person that loves has a greater understanding of it.” – Criss Jami
- “I wish for all of us the blindness of love that makes us see no faults in the other.” – Kamand Kojouri
- “Love is blind and lovers cannot see the pretty follies that themselves commit.” – William Shakespeare
- “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”- William Shakespeare
- “The mirror of life shows you woman or man, but in the heart of the soul you are neither. This is why love is blind.” – William Shakespeare
- “People in blind love throw away common sense, conscience and comedy from the life.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Love works a different way in different minds, the fool it enlightens and the wise it blinds.”- John Dryden
- “Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.” – Julins Gordon
- “It may be true that love is blind, but only for what is ugly: its sight is keen enough for what is beautiful.”- Ivan Panin
- “Like I’ve always said, love wouldn’t be blind if the braille weren’t so damned much fun.”- Armistead Maupin
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”- Robert A. Heinlein
- “Love, like a chicken salad or restaurant hash, must be taken with blind faith or it loses its flavor.”- Helen Rowland
- “Had I been in love, I could not have been more wretchedly blind. But vanity, not love, has been my folly.” – Jane Austin
- “Love is said to be blind, but I know some fellows in love who can see twice as much in their sweethearts as I do.”- Josh Billings
- “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “Love is blind. Especially in the morning, because I can’t see a damn thing before having coffee.” – Aleksandra Ninkovic
- “Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing that lets us see each other with the remotest accuracy.” – Martha Beck
- “It is not that love is blind. It is that love sees with a painter’s eye, finding the essence that renders all else background.”- Robert Breault
- “Love to faults is always blind, always is to joy inclined. Lawless, winged, and unconfined, and breaks all chains from every mind.”- William Blake
- “People say love is blind because they do not know what love is. I say unto you, only love has eyes; other than love, everything is blind.”- Rajneesh
- “It is difficult to love someone who loves you, but easy to hate someone who loves you, and love someone who hates you.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “Self-love is often rather arrogant than blind; it does not hide our faults from ourselves, but persuades us that they escape the notice of others.” – Samuel Johnson
- “I think love is blind. You don’t see it, you don’t hear what people are saying, or what you’re saying. You don’t see what you’re doing. All you see is the person in front of you. That’s it.”- Selena
- “It will make a weak man mighty. it will make a mighty man fall. It will fill your heart and hands or leave you with nothing at all. It’s the eyes for the blind and legs for the lame. It is the love for hate and pride for shame. That’s the power of the gospel.”- Ben Harper
So love is blind and lovers who are in love sometimes fail see their partners negative traits and imperfections. They are blinded from them, and instead create an idealized image, one that is only made up of positive characteristics of their partner.
If you liked these heartfelt quotes about your love then also check out deep I Love you quotes and messages to send your special someone.
If we have missed some quotes, share it with us in the comment section below and we shall be happy to add it to the list.
If you loved these amazing quotes then also check out Love Of My Life Quotes quotes and childhood quotes to inspire you to live freely.
If you are motivated with these wise words of wisdom, feel free to spread the positive vibes and share it with friends and family on Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.