Kevin Hart is an American comedian, actor, and producer who is one of the most successful and influential figures in the entertainment industry. Here are the best Kevin Hart quotes on success, life, love, and more that will inspire you to never quit and keep working hard to achieve your dreams.
Hart is best known for his outstanding comic talent, work ethic, and charismatic stage presence. His ability to resonate with audiences through humorous storytelling makes him an iconic figure in the world of stand-up comedy.
He draws his style of comedy from his personal experiences and the challenges that he faced throughout his life, including his childhood relationships.
Hart started his career by winning several comedy competitions at clubs in England before getting a recurring role on the TV series Undeclared.
Since then, he has appeared in several films such as Paper Soldiers, Scary Movie 3, Ride Along, Think Like A Man, Central Intelligence, and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
Hart has showcased his versatility in both comedic and dramatic roles gaining widespread recognition as a comedian and actor.
Beyond his work on stage and screen, Hart has also been a successful producer and entrepreneur. He has released five comedy albums including I’m a Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny, Laugh at My Pain, Let Me Explain, and What Now?
Being a successful Hollywood actor and comedian, Hart was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine in 2015.
Here are some funny and powerful Kevin Hart quotes from the iconic Hollywood star to inspire you to greatness. These famous quotes will give you the much-needed motivation to pursue your goals and achieve success.
Top 10 Kevin Hart Quotes
- “I never do anything that I don’t want to do.” — Kevin Hart
- “An unemployed court jester is nobody’s fool.” — Kevin Hart
- “Everybody that’s successful lays a blueprint out.” — Kevin Hart
- “A reputation as a hard worker is a good reputation to have.” — Kevin Hart
- “The only time you should look back in life is to see how far you have come.” — Kevin Hart
- “There is no need to seek external approval when you already have internal approval.” — Kevin Hart
- “I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me.” — Kevin Hart
- “The day you stop doing the small things is the day you think you’re above everybody else.” — Kevin Hart
- “In life, you can choose to cry about the bullshit that happens to you or you can choose to laugh about it. I choose laughter.” — Kevin Hart
- “The best tip I could give you is to be active. So many people talk about what they want to do and they just love words. Put actions behind your words. Don’t be a talker, be a doer.” — Kevin Hart
Funny Kevin Hart Quotes
- “How the hell do you wake up dead?” — Kevin Hart
- “I’m not going to stop having problems.” — Kevin Hart
- “At the end of the day, women are a distraction. Whether you realize it or not.” — Kevin Hart
- “I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face.” — Kevin Hart
- “People call this the elusive obvious. It’s right there in front of your face, so close that everyone can see it but you.” — Kevin Hart
- “So I’m at the office, I tell this guy… Pass me the stapler, but when you pass it, make sure staples are in it, because if it isn’t, I can’t staple anythin’.” — Kevin Hart
- “This younger generation that’s around, that’s tweeting, Facebook-ing and Vine-ing, the fans appreciate that because they feel like they can get to you.” — Kevin Hart
- “You need a teacher, because those who can’t do, teach. So if you wanna learn something, go to someone who can’t do it. Dammit, I think I wrote this one wrong.” — Kevin Hart
Famous Kevin Hart Quotes On Success
- “I stayed true to my dreams and, eventually, they came true.” — Kevin Hart
- “The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.” — Kevin Hart
- “My goals are so high that I don’t have time to relax, in any way, shape, or form.” — Kevin Hart
- “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” — Kevin Hart
- “I don’t think you get successful to brag and throw what you have in the world’s face. That’s all private.” — Kevin Hart
- “At the end of the day, your fans are the people who support you in and out. And their opinions matter.” — Kevin Hart
- “Success isn’t supposed to happen, no matter how hard you work. There’s no guarantee you’re going to succeed. There’s nothing set in stone.” — Kevin Hart
- “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” — Kevin Hart
- “Appreciate hard work and the process of hard work. Because after that’s over and you get the rewards of success, you look back on these moments and you respect those moments the best. You have no character, you have no place to come from.” — Kevin Hart
- “How you handle rejection is very similar to how you’ll handle success. If you’re strong enough to handle rejection without taking it personally, without holding a grudge, and without losing your passion and drive, then you’ll be strong enough to reap the rewards. But if you’re too weak to handle failure and disappointment, then you’re too weak to handle success, which will only end up damaging your life and happiness.” — Kevin Hart
Inspirational Kevin Hart Quotes
- “You get one life. I’m going to embrace mine.” — Kevin Hart
- “My goal is to make everyone and anyone a Kevin Hart fan.” — Kevin Hart
- “A lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this career of mine.” — Kevin Hart
- “My main goal is to be a self-made man and have control over what’s mine.” — Kevin Hart
- “Life is too short to worry about what others say about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.” — Kevin Hart
- “I feel like whatever you’ve done in your career, good or bad, it’s nothing but a preparation for the big events to come.” — Kevin Hart
- “You can do the same thing with $20 million that you would do with $50 million. So at a certain point in your life and in your career, you realize that it’s not about the money.” — Kevin Hart
- “I am who I am. That’s why my friends and peers respect and appreciate me. I don’t change or cater my actions to fit my surroundings. I’m myself 24/7. People appreciate that.” — Kevin Hart
Powerful Kevin Hart Quotes To Inspire You to Greatness
- “Some people love so hard that they can’t control those emotions when they’re at their deepest point.” — Kevin Hart
- “I don’t want enemies. I want friends, and I want them in all shapes, sizes, and colors, and loving whoever they want to.” — Kevin Hart
- “No man wants to settle down. It happens. Eventually you’re going to bump into somebody that makes you go, ‘Hmm, I don’t mind seeing this person every day.’” — Kevin Hart
- “Laughter heals all wounds, and that’s one thing that everybody shares. No matter what you’re going through, it makes you forget about your problems. I think the world should keep laughing.” — Kevin Hart
- “If life is a struggle, then struggle. If you get rejected, get rejected again. If your dreams are smashed, keep dreaming. Just keep your eyes on the prize—and always remember that you have to fail to win.” — Kevin Hart
- “Every relationship should eventually become a long-term relationship. Any director that I meet now isn’t just a director. He’s potentially a friend, and someone I can call to do a project that I want or that I have.” — Kevin Hart
- “My experiences in life are getting bigger and better. The more stuff I do, the more stuff I talk about – having kids, traveling, going through relationship problems, dealing with things in my own family. All that stuff builds character.” — Kevin Hart
- “I feel like I have a job to do, like I constantly have to reinvent myself. The more I up the ante for myself, the better it is in the long run. I try to interact with my fans as much as possible. It’s good that the person I’m being onstage isn’t really an act. It’s really me.” — Kevin Hart
Best Kevin Hart Quotes
- “I didn’t work hard to sit down and not work.” — Kevin Hart
- “Your life today is the sum total of your choices. So if you’re not happy with it, look back at your choices and start making different ones.” — Kevin Hart
- “People want to act like they know celebrities. They want to see pictures. They want to know where you’re going. They want to hear you talk about your family.” — Kevin Hart
- “Every experience is a potential life lesson. Even if you don’t appreciate it at the time, each struggle in the present is preparing you for something else in the future.” — Kevin Hart
- “Can you fail and still be strong. Can you not fit in and accept yourself. Can you lose everything and still keep searching. Can you be in the dark and still believe in the light.” — Kevin Hart
- “You matter. And no one is allowed to take away your right to your property, your right to your safety, or your right to be yourself. Those are things that should be defended.” — Kevin Hart
- “You are already in your experience. So you can either resent and resist it, and make it that much less enjoyable, or you can accept it and find something positive in it.” — Kevin Hart
- “This way, when your best possible future comes looking for you almost always at a time and in a place you least expect it—you will be able to recognize its face and respond to its call.” — Kevin Hart
More Kevin Hart Quotes And Sayings
- “I am who I am today because of my mother.” — Kevin Hart
- “I just want to be a great example to younger kids.” — Kevin Hart
- “The two things in the world we all share in this world are laughter and pain. We’ve all got problems. The levels of those problems vary, but we’ve all got problems. When you can take things that are painful and make them funny, that’s a gift – to you and your audience.” — Kevin Hart
- “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart
- “Be loyal to those who help you grow. You got a team, you keep your team together, you run as a unit. You got a team of people, it means they believed in you, they bought into your dream. That means they invested into you, they invested time, energy and effort. In return, you gotta invest your vision and promise them that we’re all going to win together.” — Kevin Hart
What are your favorite Kevin Hart quotes and sayings listed above? If there is a quote that we’ve missed then let us know in the comments section what your thoughts are.
So, feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and more.