Looking for “Just checking in to see how you’re doing,” text messages? We have rounded up the best collection of just checking on you quotes, text messages, SMS, and sayings (with images, pictures, and memes) for a friend or family member.
Also See: Health Is Wealth Quotes
The phrase “just checking on you” can mean a lot of different things, depending on the context and the person speaking.
It can be a simple expression of concern, a friendly reminder to stay on track, or a gentle nudge to seek help. Whatever the intention, the phrase is often used to show someone that they’re not alone and that others care about their well-being.
Sometimes a few words of kindness like “hello”, or “how are you doing” may brighten up the day of your friends and family. Checking on a family member or a friend about their health, well-being, or other matters is a personal act of love and care.
It reminds them that they’re in your thoughts and this is very encouraging. By checking in on the people in your life, you also strengthen your bonds and relationships.
Just Checking On You Text Messages
- Let’s catch up soon.
- Hey, how are you doing?
- Sending you positive vibes.
- This made me think of you.
- Take as much time as you need.
- I wanted to see how I could help.
- I wanted to see if everything is OK.
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
- Just a quick reminder that you’re loved.
- I wanted to see how everything is going.
- Just Checking in to see how you are doing.
- Please let me know if I can help in any way.
- I’ve been missing you and wanted to say hi.
- I’d love to catch up on what you’ve been doing!
- I would love to talk about the project you’re working on.
- I know you’re having a hard time, and I’m here if you want to talk.
- Hey. How are you? Just checking you, though. Have a splendid day.
- I’m so sorry to hear about ___. I wanted you to know I’m thinking of you.
- I know that I love you because of how much I miss you. How are you? Take care.
- I’m so sorry for your loss. I just wanted to share my condolences and check in on you.
- I wonder if you miss me as much as I do. How was your night, princess? Just checking you.
- I will not lie. The truth is that I really want to see you. I just thought to check on you, sweetie.
- You are dear to me, and i pray you are safe at the other end. Have a great time. Just checking on you.
- You don’t have to be a thousand miles away from me, for me to miss you. Just checking on you, dear.
- Mum, a day spent without you is a day that is not worth living. I really miss you, ma. Just checking you.
- A day that is without you is incomplete for me. How are you doing this afternoon? Just checking on you.
- Hey baby, How was your night? I think you’re now at work. Was just going to check you. Have a nice day.
- I can’t believe that I still miss you, after everything that has happened. Anyways, I’m just checking on you.
- There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how much I love you. Just checking on you, Mum.
- My mind is full of thoughts of you. Does that show how much I miss you? Just checking you, this afternoon.
- Missing you is actually my heart’s way of reminding me that I need to check you. So, how are you doing, dad?
- I will check on you in the morning, afternoon and night just to be sure that you are fine, even if I’m the busiest person.
- Being far away from you breaks me. Can you just come home already? I just thought to check you, anyways. Do take care.
- Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you. And then, there I am, missing you again. How are you faring?
- Mum, you have left such a mark on my life that, I cannot help it if I miss you. Please come home soon. Just checking you.
- I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together. Just checking you.
- The day has started without a glimpse of you. I can’t get my thoughts from thinking about you. I am just checking on you.
- There is not a single moment in any day, that I do not find myself missing you. Just checking you, dear. How was your night?
- I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss you. This is why I have decided to check up on you. Have a good day.
- I close my eyes and see you there. But when I open them and see nothing there, I realize how much I miss you. Good morning love.
- You are the missing piece to the puzzle in my life. All I need is for you to complete it. How are you doing, baby? Just checking on you.
- I miss everything about you. Even the things that used to annoy me when you were still here. Anyways, just thought to check you.
- Whenever i think about you, I feel an emptiness in me, full of love. I can’t stop loving you, my darling. I was just checking on you.
- I am working late tonight, all i want to do is see you instead. I have been missing you today. Just checking in to see how you are doing.
- My whole heart yearns for you everyday because you make my desires come true with your cute love. I’m just checking on you my sweet.
- Even if i am the busiest person on earth, I will always find time to check on how you are doing, my love. Have a nice day, my honey bunny.
- As your morning was refreshing, may your afternoon be fun-filled, and i wish your night be relaxing also. Just checking on you. I love you.
- I wish it, I pray it and i hope it: that an afternoon will come when we will be together to part no more. Wish granted? Just checking on you.
- I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day. Just checking on you, dear. Morning.
- Why is it so hard for me to admit how much I miss you right now? Probably because you’re a crazy person. Just checking on you, though. Be good.
- Mum, I thought that I could handle being apart from you, but I miss you too much. Just checking you, Mum. Hope you do soon enough. Good day.
- A piece of my heart is always missing whenever you are not around me, darling. I miss you with all my heart. Sending you this text to check on you.Cheers!
- Hey! How sunny is it, over there? I planned on saying a lot of things to you, but all I could really come up with is that I do care about you. Just checking you.
- Whenever I feel sad because of how much I miss you, I remind myself that I was lucky to have known you, in the first place. Just checking on your naughty self.
- When you, a single person, is missing, the whole world seems off balance to me. Dad, when are you coming home? Was just checking on you, sir. Good afternoon.
- I hope you’re not doing great without me. To be honest, I am a wreck without you. I love you too much. And hope you’re at work already. Just checking on my baby.
- Darling, you know what? I miss you so much that I am jealous of the people that get the chance to see you every day, e.g, your boss. Just checking you. Do take care of yourself.
- Sometimes I think that I love you and other times I think that I hate you. But there is not a single day that goes by where I don’t miss you. Truly, you mean a lot to me. Just checking on you.
- After all the time that has gone, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year. Through the night, I was lonely without you. Was just checking on you. Good morning.
Just Checking On You Quotes
In today’s fast-paced world, it’s easy to feel isolated and overwhelmed. But a simple message of “just checking on you” can make a big difference.
Whether it’s from a friend, family member, or coworker, such a message can bring comfort and reassurance, reminding us that we’re not alone and that people are there to support us.
- “Just checking on you, how’s it been? Let’s have a few beers! Cheers!”
- “Just checking on you and praying God takes extra care of you today!”
- “I think you brought something I own with you, and it’s my heart. Just checking on you.”
- “Thanks for the message to check in on me! It’s good hearing from you! How are you doing these days?”
- “You have been doing so much lately, and i am worried about you. please take care of yourself. Just checking on you!”
- “Prayer is meeting with God. It’s checking in, saying I am here, You are here. It is the present moment.” — J.R. Rim
- “I am missing all the beautiful moments we spent together. Wishing you were here. Just checking on you, dearest.”
- “Do you know i think of you every minute of the day? This is why i am checking up on you to make sure you are doing fine.”
- “I want to know how are you, but i really want to know what you ended up wearing. Send an outfit pic when you get a chance!”
- “You remain the love of my life because everything about me revolves around you. I’m just checking up on you to ensure your comfort.”
- “I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day. Just checking on you, dear. Morning.”
- “Every minute feels like an hour, every hour feels like a day, every day feels like forever, but I will wait forever. I was just checking in on you, dear.”
- Hey just checking in. I’m letting you know I’m thinking of you and love you and i hope that things aren’t too crazy right now. But really, I love you.”
- “This afternoon is so dark for me, probably because of how much I miss you. When will I see you again? Good afternoon, dear. Just checking on you.”
- “Checking on you might not reduce your workload, but it sure should make you know someone cares. I hope it’s not more than you can handle today.”
- “One hazard of our job on TV is people are always checking us out and noting every pound we’ve gained or haven’t quite lost.” — Natalie Morales
- “Sometimes, we tend to take things for granted. Now that you are far away from me, I have realized what you really mean a lot to me. Just checking on you.”
- “I miss you a lot baby but don’t worry. I’ll wait, no matter how long it takes for you to come back. You know I’m just checking on you, right? Do take care of yourself, for me.”
- “I’m not sure what he’s saying , but by the way he’s checking you out, it looks like you’re gonna need a restraining order soon.” ~ Treena Mui” — Sharon Ledwith
- “Every time you miss me and you feel alone, always remember that I may not be there physically, but just look inside your heart and you will find me there. Just checking on you, dearie.”
Just Checking On You Images
And it’s not just words. The act of checking on someone can have a profound impact on their mental and emotional state.
When we reach out to someone who is going through a difficult time, we offer them the opportunity to open up and share their struggles.
This can help reduce stress, increase feelings of happiness, and even improve overall health.
Just Checking On You Memes
More Inspirational Quotes
In short, “just checking on you” is more than a phrase. It’s a powerful expression of care and compassion, reminding us that even in the darkest of times, we’re not alone.
So next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, remember to check on others, and never underestimate the power of a simple message of support.