Dealing with the loss of your loved one, and low emotions is hard for everyone, sometimes a written condolence quote, or message describes your feelings better. I’ve got you a list of the Deepest Condolences Quotes and Messages used to share the pain of your friends and relatives.
Also See: Death Anniversary Quotes
Condolences are an expression of sympathy and compassion towards those who have experienced loss or grief.
It is a way to offer comfort and support during difficult times and to let the bereaved know that they are not alone in their pain.
Condolences can take many forms, from heartfelt messages of support to acts of kindness and generosity.
They can be expressed in person, over the phone, through cards or letters, or even through social media platforms.
Also See: Sorry For Your Loss Quotes
When writing about such a sensitive phase, it’s very important you select your words carefully, most people reading it is grieving for their loss and they would love to be reminded of it with respect, and a positive and condolence message.
Offering remembrance messages or condolences and providing words of comfort on the death anniversary are simple ways to provide support to their family and friends.
If you have lost a loved one and you miss them immensely, pay them tribute with the following “death anniversary quotes” quotes in their loving memory.
Deep Condolences Quotes with Images
- ”Pain is certain, suffering is optional.”- Buddha
- “Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.”
- “Grief is the price we pay for love.”- Queen Elizabeth II
- “Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss.”
- “From the end spring new beginnings.”- Pliny the Elder
- “And then I heard the angel say, ‘She’s with you every day.’”
- “Please accept my deepest condolences for your family’s loss.”
- ”However long the night, the dawn will break.”- African Proverb
- “A human life is a story told by God.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- “Earth hath no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal.” – Thomas Moo
Heartfelt Sympathy Quotes with Images
Offering condolences is an essential part of being a compassionate and empathetic human being.
It is a way to show love, kindness, and support towards those in need and to help them through the difficult journey of healing and recovery.
- “It is not length of life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss.”
- “I’m always there in your hour of need. May his/her soul rest in peace.”
- “Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality.” – Emily Dickinson
- “We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression.” – Confucius
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
- “May the sorrow you feel in your heart lighten by the love that surrounds you.”
- ”Bear and endure: This sorrow will one day prove to be for your good.”- Ovid
- “We would like to express our sincere condolences to you and your family.”
- “It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.”- Henry Rollins
Condolences Messages For the Loss Of Loved Ones
The loss of a loved one can be the greatest emptiness of one’s life which can not be filled or substituted. Knowing that your loved one has passed away and you can never ever meet them is the greatest regret.
Putting your feeling into words can be difficult, these comforting words written by others on a death anniversary could be helpful for you to express your feelings.
- “Those we have held in our arms for a short while we hold in our hearts forever.”
- “Our trials, our sorrows, and our grieves develop us.”- Orison Swett Marden
- “Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.”- Hebrew Proverb
- “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.”
- “We want to express our sympathy and let you know that our thoughts are with you.”
- “There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.”- Aeschylus
- ”We must embrace our pain and burn it as a fuel for our journey.”- Kenji Miyazawa
- “He spoke well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.” – Henry Longfellow
- ” I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.”
- “Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile.”- Jean Giraudoux
Condolence Messages for Sympathy Cards
The power of condolences lies in their ability to provide comfort and solace to those who are hurting. They can help ease the pain of loss and provide a sense of hope and healing in times of great sorrow.
- “Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
- “For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity.” – William Penn
- “Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things.“- Arthur Schopenhauer
- ”What is lovely never dies, But passes into other loveliness.”- Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- “May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.”
- “Sorrow is a fruit. God does not make it grow on limbs too weak to bear it.”- Victor Hugo
- “Each departed friend is a magnet that attracts us to the next world.” – Jean Paul Richter
- “Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.”
- “You can’t truly heal from a loss until you allow yourself to really FEEL the loss.” – Mandy Hale
- ”The season of mourning, Like spring, summer, Fall and winter, will also pass.”- Molly Fumia
- “You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.”
- “Do not think of me as gone. I am with you still in each new dawn.”- Native American Poem
- “Whoever you hold in the heart of you, is forever and always a part of you.” – Rossiter Raymond
- “When the heart grieves over what is has lost, the spirit rejoices over what it has left.” – Sufi Epigram
- “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “With a heavy heart, I pray for the eternal repose of one who was a woman of distinguished humanity.”
- “Those we love and lose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.” – Terri Guillemets
- ”As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.”- Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Once upon a memory someone wiped away a tear, held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.”
- “You don’t go around grieving all the time, but the grief is still there and always will be.”- Nigella Lawson
- “Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Our joys will be greater, our love will be deeper, our life will be fuller because we shared your moment.”
- “While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.” – John Taylor
- “The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God!”- Fyodor Dostoyevsk
- “What we have once enjoyed we can never lose… All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.” – Helen Keller
- “Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great girl. God rest her soul in peace!”
- “I am truly sorry for your loss. Your uncle will be missed and he will never be forgotten, may his soul rest in peace.”
- “Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.”
- “Learn to see the gift in the adversity. By doing this you will begin to find true peace in your struggle.“- Stacey Urrutia
- “A great soul serves everyone all the time. A great soul never dies. It brings us together again and again.”- Maya Angelou
- ”The Remembrance of the good done those we have loved is the only consolation when we have lost them.”- Demoustier
- “I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.”
- “Truly, it is in darkness that one finds the light, so when we are in sorrow, then this light is nearest of all to us.” – Meister Eckhart
- “Your absence has gone through me like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.”- W.S. Merwin
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away the tears.”- Criss Jami
- ”I know now that we never get over great losses; we absorb them, and they carve us into different, often kinder, creatures.“ – Gail Caldwell
- ‘No matter how prepared you think you are for the death of a loved one, it still comes as a shock, and it still hurts very deeply.”- Billy Graham
- “No person is ever truly alone. Those who live no more, whom we loved, Echo still within our thoughts, our words, our hearts.”- Richard Fife
- “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”- Kahlil Gibran
- “So say it loud and let it ring. We are all part of everything. The future, present, and the past. Fly on proud bird. You’re free at last.”- Charlie Daniels
- “There are no words. While you have joy knowing where your love is in a better place, there is sadness in the loss and grief. You are in our prayers.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- ”How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts.” – Dorothy Ferguson
- “My [mom/nana] is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune.”- Graycie Harmon
- “We are all the pieces of what we remember. We hold in ourselves the hopes and fears of those who love us. As long as there is love and memory, there is no true loss.“- Cassandra Clare
- “There is something terribly morbid in the modern sympathy with pain. One should sympathise with the colour, the beauty, the joy of life. The less said about life’s sores the better.”- Oscar Wilde
- “You don’t get over it, you just get through it. You don’t get by it, because you can’t get around it. It doesn’t ‘get better’; it just gets different. Everyday grief puts on a new face.”- Wendy Feireisen
- “Had I not loved so much I would not hurt so much. I will hurt. And I will be grateful for that hurt for it bears witness to the depth of our meaning. And for that I will be eternally grateful.”- Dr. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- “Don’t be ashamed to weep; ’tis right to grieve. Tears are only water, and flowers, trees, and fruit cannot grow without water. But there must be sunlight also. A wounded heart will heal in time, and when it does, the memory and love of our lost ones are sealed inside to comfort us.”- Brian Jacques
My Condolences Quotes, Wishes, Images, Cards
Express your sympathy and pain for the loss of a life of a near and dear loved one through these short quotes for condolences.
Deep Felt Condolences Images for Friends and Family
More Sympathy and RIP Quotes
The best we can do after losing a loved one to death is appreciate their life, and cherish the sweet memories of old times.
Hope these sympathy messages for someone who went too soon to heaven will help you express your pain and feelings for your loved one.