120 I’m Sorry Quotes To Apologize If You’ve Hurt Someone
Wondering how to apologize to someone you’ve hurt deeply? This happens a lot of times when your acts or words may hurt someone and ruin your relationship.
So we’ve rounded up the best collection of I’m sorry quotes, sayings, messages, captions, paragraphs, and status, (images and pictures) to inspire you to be sorry and apologize for your mistakes.
Also See: Apology Quotes For Her
If you realize your mistake and regret it, then go ahead and express your apology to your family and friends.
Sometimes you may find it difficult to get the right words to express your feelings about being sorry. These deep and emotional I am sorry paragraphs and texts are will help you to tell your feelings of how bad you feel to mess things up due to your actions or words.
Also See: Relationship Sorry Quotes
Admitting your mistakes and asking for forgivess with a pure heart can really ease out things. An honest heartfelt apology is not difficult to accept.
If you’re not sure how to say sorry to your boyfriend, girlfriend, love, or friends, then these cute and heartfelt I’m really sorry to hurt you quotes that ask for forgiveness can convey your apology.
I’m Sorry Quotes To Admit Your Mistake
- “I never meant to hurt you. I’m sorry.” – Unknown
- “It is never too late to make things right.”– Unknown
- “I’m sorry to have caused you all this trouble.” – Unknown
- “I wish I could be a better me, for you.” – Unknown
- “I’m truly sorry for my words and actions.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry I was not good enough. But I tried to be.” – Unknown
- “I’m so sorry I pushed you away when I needed you the most.” – Unknown
- “I’m so sorry to all the people I hurt while I was hurting.” – Unknown
- “I say ‘sorry’ a lot mostly because I feel like everything is my fault.” – Unknown
- “I just want to tell you I am sorry for everything that I have done wrong to you.”
- “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.”
- “I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry.” – William J. Clinton
- “Please remember that I’m not perfect, and try to forgive me when I fail you.”
- “I’m sorry for getting angry at you for no reason. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you in my arms, beautiful.”
- “I betrayed your trust and created my life’s biggest disaster. But now I realize that your love in my life is all that matters. I am sorry.”
I’m Sorry Quotes For Heartfelt Apology
Though its hard to say sorry for your mistakes, sincere apologies and genuine I am sorry texts expressing your regret can help you create deeper bonds and trust in your relationship.
Also See: Feeling Sorry Quotes
When we acknowledge our faults and take responsibility for our wrong actions, then people we’ve offended might give us a second chance to set things right.
- “Sorry. For everything.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry for being so difficult.” – Unknown
- “Apologies bring people together.” – Nick Smith
- “I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.“ – Chris Kurtz
- “I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
- “I am sorry if I ever contributed to the suffering of your heart.” – Unknown
- “Please excuse all my actions, please forgive the wrongs that I had done to you, dear you.”
- “I can’t express my feelings except to say; I’m really sorry.” – Unknown
- “You are so special to me, I would intentionally hurt, I’m so sorry for everything that happen.”
- “I just want everyone to know how sorry I am for all those things that I had done to you.”
- “You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart, does it matter?”
- “I’m not very good with words… This you know. But I know how to tell you I’m sorry and truly mean it. So, I’m sorry, okay? I’m really, really sorry.”
I’m Sorry Messages When You Don’t Have The Right Words
We all make mistakes and hurt people intentionally or unintentionally with our words or actions.
Also See: Making Mistake Quotes
Nobody is perfect but we can make things right when we realize we are wrong. Acknowleding your misatake and feeling sorry for your words can help you mend your relationship.
An honest intention, a pure heart, and some realization when put in words, can make everything okay.
- “I will correct my mistake, please forgive me.” – Unknown
- “When I say, ‘I’m sorry,’ it is because I genuinely regret something.” – Unknown
- “There are no words that could express my regret for hurting you. I am truly sorry for letting you down.”
- “Oh I m sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn’t do and I’ve hurt myself from hurting you.”
- “I know I broke your heart and I want you to know that hurting you has also torn my heart apart. I am sorry, my loved one.”
- “My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.”
- “So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night.” – Taylor Swift “Back to December”
- “I will scream I’m sorry from the top of the highest mountain until my voice is sore and weak. I want the world to know how much I mean it.”
- “I never meant to for you to see this side of me. I want to apologize because that’s not who I usually am. I promise you will see change.”
- “With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally.”
- “Sometimes it is too late to say sorry and I don’t want to waste this time. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart. I do not want to lose you!”
I’m Sorry Quotes From The Heart
- “It’s very hard for me to say I’m sorry… but I do.” – Joe Nichols
- . “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
- “An apology is a good way to have the last word.” – Jose
- “Everything that happen is my fault, find a place in your heart to truly forgive me, I’m sorry.”
- “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.” – Donald L. Hicks
- “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.” – Unknown
- “You’re my backbone. You’re a blessing. You’re a piece of my heart. You’re the air I breathe. And you’re the strongest person I know, and I’m so sorry for having to put you through this and having to put our family through this.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.”
- “I have learned that sometimes “sorry” is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.” – Claire London
I Am Sorry Quotes For Friends
- “Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.” – Robert Half
- “Let us forgive each other — only then will we live in peace.” – Leo Tolstoy
- “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
- “I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt You.“ – Kiera Cass
- “I am ready to die just to have your forgiveness because my life is pointless without you in it.”
- “Proper apologies have three parts: 1) What I did was wrong. 2) I feel bad that I hurt you. 3) How do I make this better?” – Randy Pausch
- “A simple apology could fix a friendship that shouldn’t have ended in the first place. Don’t let your ego stop you from doing what’s right.”
- “Ever since I have hurt you I have been feeling really miserable let s chill and be cool again I’m sorry please forgive me.”
- “Sorry is a small word for the huge mistake I’ve made. But I’m ready to pay the price for my actions— just forgive me.”
- “I never meant to hurt you nor see you in pain. And I’m so sorry for not being able to be there for you today. Please forgive me, my sweet friend.”
- “I’m the only one responsible for all the bickering we’ve gone through in the last few days. I’m sorry. I hope I can make the rest of the week better.”
- “As humans, it is natural to make mistakes. I know that doesn’t give me an excuse for what I’ve done. But I hope you know that it was a mistake. I’m so sorry and I promise to do better by you.”
Being Sorry Quotes
- “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
- “Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.”– Tyron Edwards
- . “An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!!”― Lynn Johnston
- “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.“ – Kevin Hancock
- “Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.” – Cristina Orante
- “It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Apologies are great, but they don’t really change anything. You know what does? Action.” – Stella Young
- “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.” – Toba Beta
- “The hero isn’t the one who is right, but the one who steps forward to take the blame – deserved or not – and apologize to save a relationship.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
Sorry Love Quotes For Hurting You
- “Everything is my fault, I’ll take all the blame.” – Nirvana
- “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.” – Beth Revis
- “I am sorry so sorry, I wish I could go back and change this.” – Thomas Williams
- “I’m not perfect. Remember that, and try to forgive me when I fail you.” – Elizabeth Lowell
- “When I say, ‘I’m sorry,’ it’s because I regret something.” – Luis Suarez
- “I’m sorry.” Once again, those were the words. And now, anytime someone says I’m sorry, I’m going to think of her.”― Jay Asher
- “More people should apologize, and more people should accept apologies when sincerely made.”– Greg LeMond
- “No matter what happens, you remain my number one. Could you please forgive me for what I have done?”
- “Truly saying sorry is never easy to do, and when you are, you just hope it’s not too late.” – Justin Tranter
- “You are the only thing in my life that has brightened up my universe. I am sorry for pushing you away. Can you forgive me?”
Sorry Quotes For Forgiveness
Apologizing genuinely aids to repair relationships by getting people to talk again. It makes them feel comfortable with each other again.
Also See: Forgiveness Quotes
A heartfelt “I am really sorry” text allows you to let people know you’re not proud of what you did, and won’t be repeating the behavior.
- “For what it’s worth, I’m sorry for everything.”– Clint Eastwood, ‘The Mule’
- “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
- “The reality is people mess up, don’t let one mistake ruin a beautiful thing.”
- “I ask for your forgiveness. I feel so miserable that it’s difficult even to say sorry.” – Hwang Woo Suk.
- . “A sincere and warmly-expressed apology can produce the same effects as morphine on a suffering soul.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
- “An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.”– Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.” – Tiger Woods
- “The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn.”― Jeanette LeBlanc
- “I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain.” – Price and the Revolution “Purple Rain”
- “I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.” – Anthony Weiner
- “I felt ashamed for what I had done. I don’t have any excuses. I did what I did. I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened. And I hurt people.” – Louie Anderson
- “Never forget the nine most important words of any family – I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “I write how sorry I am for not contacting her sooner, but I was afraid, a coward, and I am trying to be braver now. I try and try and try every day, all day long.” – Nick White
Genuine I’m Sorry Paragraphs For Loves Ones
An honest apology cannot undo what has been done, but it can help ease the pain and tension caused by you to the other person.
Also See: Sad Hurt Quotes
Saying “sorry” is important. A sincere apology text or note can go a long way. It doesn’t matter if we hurt someone accidentally or intentionally – we have to take responsibility.
- “I have no reason to have done what I did to you. No excuses to give. However, I do have a thousand apologies waiting to be heard. Please give me a callback.”
- “My heart will rot in guilt because I will never forgive myself for what I did… but it will still continue beating to seek solace in your forgiveness. I’m sorry my love.”
- “I truly apologies for hurting your feelings, all these happens unintentional. You know it is not of my character to make you go through any pain. I will never let it happen again.”
- “I am sorry that things are so difficult right now. Is there any way that we can work together to find a compromise that we are both happy with?”
- “I know it hard for you to believe me that I love, care, respect, for you so much, I wish you no what am going through. Please am sorry my angel.”
- . “I know that I ruined your trust of me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you to doubt me and my intentions.”
- “Sorry for being such a brat the other day and thank you for being such a wonderful friend by hugging me even when I was wrong.”
- “It was never my intention to hurt you or cause you pain. Destiny conspired to drive this wedge between us and all I want is for this burden to be lifted. I’m sorry.”
- “I know that I ruined your trust of me. Please forgive me, I never wanted you“Hurting you and then not accepting my mistake was the worst thing I have done to our relationship. I know you must be upset. I am sorry, love.”
- “Please understand. Please forgive me. I prayed every day for you to be alive, until hope became painful. Don’t hate me. I still love you. ” – Lauren Oliver
- “I know I try your patience and you’ve probably grown tired of it. I just hope you will forgive me and give me another chance to be a better partner to you. I’m so very sorry.”
- “Hope you’ll forgive me, never meant wrong. Tried to be patient, but waited too long. But I would’ve came back. But I would’ve came back for you.” – Drake
- “I am extremely sorry for all the times I have hurt you and embarrassed you. I have realized my mistake and I feel ashamed of my wrongdoings.”
- “I understand it will be difficult for you to see my apology right now but I am sincerely sorry for everything I have done. Please forgive me. I love you!”
- “Tell me what I can do to mend this gap between us caused by not being sensitive to what’s going on with you. I’m truly sorry.”
- “I know I broke your beautiful heart and I want you to understand that hurting you has also shred my heart apart. I am sorry, my beloved.”
- “If that is what it takes to get you to hear me, then I will shout it from the top of the highest mountain. I will shout that I am sorry until my lungs explode.”
- “I know I don’t deserve it. I hope it would be possible for you to find it in your heart to forgive my mistake. I’m dying for another chance to win your affection.”
- . “You have stood by me for years now, you have never let me down even through the thinnest of circumstances. And yet I hurt you and let you down. I am terribly sorry about everything.”
- “How do I tell you that I am sorry when words are not enough to heal your broken heart? How can I ask you to forgive me, when I can’t even forgive myself.”
- “I am truly sorry for hurting your feelings, those things happened unintentionally. You know it is not of my character to put you through this pain. I will never let it happen again.”
- “I am sorry for the awful things I said to you. I feel so incomplete without you. Please accept my apology and let me in your life again.”
We hope these failed relationship love quotes have helped give you renewed strength and faith to keep moving on.