25 Back Pain Quotes To Help You Cope

Looking for quotes about back pain? We have rounded up the best back pain quotes, sayings, captions (with images and pictures) including some quite funny ones to get over the chronic pain with a pinch of laughter.

Back Pain Quotes and Sayings

  1. “Back pain is youth leaving the body.”

  2. “Scoliosis is more than just back pain.”

  3. “Do back exercises. Pain is distracting.”

  4. “The wino and I know the pain of back bustin’.”

  5. “Whenever you get a sharp pain, you need to back it off.”

  6. “My back hurts. My legs ache. I’m only four!” – Bill Murray

  7. “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” – Jim Rohn

  8. “I think I’m in better shape now than I was 10 years ago, but it takes a bigger toll – I get back pain!”

  9. “For all the happiness mankind can gain: is not in pleasure, but in rest from pain.” – John Dryden

  10. “You know you’re getting older when your back starts going out more than you do.” – Phyllis Diller

  11. “The Alexander Technique works… I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone who has neck pains or back pain.” – Roald Dahl

  12. “According to a new study, Botox injections can help back pain. So you see, that’s why John Kerry had all that Botox – his back was killing him from all that flip-flopping on issues.”- Jay Leno

  13. “Back pain from a bad mattress, murk from the city traffic, acidity from the oily office food. The headache, from the calls by the loved ones, was the only light in the day for the newbie in the city!”

  14. “When you elevate the heels more so than you elevate the sole of the foot, you trigger a cascade of compensations in the knees and hips that cause tight hip flexors, and then those hip flexors cause lower-back pain.”- Tim Ferriss

  15. “Simple intervention – the time spent with a patient – is a very powerful ingredient of the patient-doctor contract. The evidence is against the traditions such as surgery for back pain being true – the evidence says it doesn’t work.” – Marni Jackson

Funny Back Pain Quotes

  1. “Paingry: A state of anger caused by long term pain.”

  2. “Dear back pain please go. I can’t stand, neither sit nor bow!!”

  3. “Vodka does not ease back pain. But it does get your mind off it.”

  4. “87% of young people have back pain. The other 13% have no computer.”

  5. “If I woke up in the morning and nothing hurt, I would think I was dead.”

  6. “Technically I’m still young but according to my back pain I’m actually 97.”

  7. “Love is like a back pain. It does not visible in X-ray, but you realize it is there.”

  8. “No, I don’t have Tourette’s, I have back pain. Please pardon my sudden outbursts of obscenities.”

  9. “Pain comes at me and I take it, chew it for a few minutes, and spit it back out. It’s just not my thing anymore.”

  10. “Great thing about lower back pain…double doses of Aleve taken with shots of bourbon. I’m still in pain, I just don’t care any more.”

Back Pain Picture Quotes And Images

Famous Back Pain Images
Famous Back Pain Images
Funny Back Pain Quotes
Funny Back Pain Quotes
Back Pain Pic For Young People
Back Pain Pic For Young People
Back Pain Quotes
Back Pain Quotes
Back Pain Quotation
Back Pain Quotation
Inspirational Back Pain Sayings
Inspirational Back Pain Sayings
Back Pain Humor Pictures
Back Pain Humor Pictures
Lower Back Pain Picture Quotes
Lower Back Pain Picture Quotes

More Motivational Quotes

Quotes About Overcoming Pain

Sad Hurtful Quotes

Health Is Wealth Quotes

Feeling Sick Quotes

 

Add a Comment