Looking for interesting captions for women’s day? We have rounded up the best collection of women’s day captions, status, one-liners, (with images and pictures) to dedicate it to all strong ladies who inspire us!
Wishing you a very happy women’s day! It’s International Women’s Day on March 8, 2022. Let’s cherish all the moments which were made possible by the women in your life (mother, wife, friend, sister, GF) and dedicate some powerful and heart touching captions, taglines, one-liners for them to celebrate womanhood.
Every home has a woman who has gone against the odds and made her way for herself, or her family. The theme for International Women’s Day (8 March) 2022 is Women of Tomorrow.
It will emphasize psychosocial well-being and aims at improving the mental health of women in India. On 3rd March 2022, the theme for the celebration is ‘Women of Tomorrow’.
Every moment of happiness and success is truly incomplete without you for only you can complete this world. These famous quotes by successful leaders, celebrities, authors and more can be turned into powerful International Women’s Day Instagram captions to help share your feminism with your friends and family.
Related: Inspiring Women’s Day Quotes
Powerful Women’s Day Captions For 2022
- “We are WOMEN. Hear us roar.”
- “Women are the real architects of society.”
- “She acts like Summer and walks like Rain.”
- “Behind every successful woman is Herself.”
- “One is not born a woman, one becomes one.”
- “She needed a Hero so that’s what She became.”
- “Let’s be proud to be born girls!”- Djingarey Maiga
- “A man does what he can; a woman does what a man cannot.”
- “Where there is a woman, there is magic.”- Ntozake Shange
- “Well behaved women seldom make history. Happy Women’s Day!”
- “The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.” – Beyonce
- “The most courageous act is to think for yourself. Aloud.”- Coco Chanel
- “I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t courageous.”- Reese Witherspoon
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.”- Melinda Gates
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.”- Michelle Obama
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none.”- Marilyn Monroe
- “I do not wish women to have power over men but over themselves.”- Mary Shelley
- “Women, if the soul of the nation is to be saved, I believe that you must become its soul.”
- “A woman is like a tea-bag. You can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.”
- “Whether women are better than men I cannot say- but I can say they are certainly no worse.”
- “As soon as I had enough agency in my life to grow up, I became who I am.”- Janet Mock
- “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.”- Hillary Clinton
- “You are fierce, bold and daring. Also, the best when it comes to caring! Happy Women’s Day”
- “I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life.”- Maya Angelou
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping-stone to greatness.”- Oprah
- “For me, my message – It’s a tagline- Take women into consideration! That’s all it is.”- Shyamala Gomez
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.”- Margaret Thatcher
- “No matter even if it takes a while, you handle every responsibility with a smile. Happy International Women’s Day!”
- “Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.” – Viola Davis
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men.” – Emma Watson
- “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.”- Kamala Harris
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
- “I have seen women living through the worst, the best, the hardest conditions. Their courage to work, their confidence, their willingness to fight- that keeps me going.” – Bishnu Maya Gharti
Also See: Funny Women’s Day Memes
Short Women’s Day Picture Quotes and Images
Looking for more inspirational quotes on women?
Do you have your favorite women’s quote which is not here? Then write in the comment section below, we’d love to see it and add it to our list.