51 When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes To Motivate You
Losing grip over things? Looking for some inspiration when you feel like giving up or quitting? We have got the best collection of when you feel like giving up quotes, sayings, captions, status (with images and pictures) to inspire you when you want to give up.
Life can be really tough at times. Times when you feel you are on a losing streak. Times when you feel you are just going from one dissapointment to another. You feel to tired to move on and continue.
Sometimes with adversities and constant failures we get frustrated and want to give up —it may happen at work, workout sessions, or even a relationship. Those are the times when we feel like quitting and just give up.
Also See: Never Give Up Quotes
Times when your inner voice says; “I want to give” just remember it is one of those weak moments, when you need to hold on the hope and keep trying.
Also See: Tired Of Trying Quotes
These famous quotes about never give up in life is by eminent authors, leaders, celebrities, sportsmen, athletes who stayed strong in the face of struggles and were persistent in their efforts. They ultimately tasted success and emerged triumphant.
- When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
- Best Quotes When You Feel Like Giving Up
- Famous Giving Up Quotes
- Quotes About Feeling Like Giving Up
- Feeling Like Giving Up Quotes
These quotes will surely give you something you can relate to and feel that you are not alone in this battle.
We feel maybe it’s time to give up and stop trying, and stop giving your time, love, efforts in that relationship.
Don’t forget to check out relatable content on may be it’s time to give up quotes to motivate you to keep trying to work for your dreams.
When You Feel Like Giving Up Quotes
- “Every time you feel like giving up…Don’t.”– Unknown
- “If you feel like giving up remember why you started.”– Unknown
- “If you feel like giving up, look back at how far you’ve come.”– Unknown
- “The most critical decision is made when you feel like giving up. – Unknown
- “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.”– Paulo Coelho
- “Whenever you feel like giving up, think of all the people that would love to see you fail.”– Unknown
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Catherine Pulsifer
Inspirational Quotes When You Feel Like Giving Up
- “Just like the moon, we go through stages.” – Dulce Ruby
- “Perseverance is persistence “the prize of not giving up.” – Jane Tedesco
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.” – John Lennon
- “The difference between Success and failure is not giving up.” – Steven Redhead
- “Never give up. No matter what is happening, no matter what is going on around you, never give up.” – Dalai Lama
- “Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs – but move on.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Courage is not giving up when you feel like everything is going against you.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “When things do not go your way, remember that every challenge, every adversity, contains within it the seeds of opportunity and growth.” – Roy T. Bennett
Famous Giving Up Quotes
When things don’t go your way, when everything seems to go downhill, and when you feel you are mentally and emotionally tired trying, then we all feel like giving up.
We feel we don’t have the motivation to move on. In those moments quitting our dream is what seems to be the best option.
But remember, with hard work, persistence, and determination, we can change the game. We can reach our goals and be successful only when we travel the extra mile.
- “And then you wonder maybe it’s time to just give up.” – Unknown
- “Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.” – Unknown
- “She’s standing on a line between giving up and seeing how much more she can take.” – Unknown
- “I am not telling you it is going to be easy – I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- “Maybe it’s time to give up when the relationship brings you more pain than joy.” – Unknown
- “When the world says, “Give up”, hope whispers, “try it one more time.”― King Tutankhamun
- “Maybe it’s time to give up when the relationship brings you more pain than joy.”- Unknown
- “People say “never give up” but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re wasting your time.”- Unknown
- “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.” ― Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “When you live in the past memories more than the present, maybe it’s time to give up.” – Unknown
- “The moment when you feel like giving up is right before your breakthrough.” – Victoria Arlen
Inspirational Quotes When You Feel Like Giving Up
- “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
- “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.” ―Babe Ruth
- “Giving up is always an option, but not always a failure.” ― Cameron Conaway
- “Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.”– Mandy Hale
- “Failure at some point in your life is inevitable, but giving up is unforgivable.”- Joe Biden
- “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” ― Winston Churchill
- “Just like the lotus flower, we too have the ability to rise from the mud, bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world” – Unknown
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- Anyone can give up; it is the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would expect you to fall apart, now that is true strength.” ― Chris Bradford
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”- Thomas A. Edison
Feeling Like Giving Up Quotes
- “If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.” – Banksy
- “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
- “If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already.” – Unknown
- “You have to be at your strongest when you’re feeling at your weakest.” – Unknown
- “Embrace the seasons and cycles of your life. There is magic in change” – Bronnie Ware
- “Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to keep going when you really feel like giving up.” – Unknown
- “A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down.” – Unknown
- “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”– Jack Ma
- “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.”– John Wooden
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
Read on to find these encouraging words of wisdom about never giving up that will motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals, and overcoming your fears to do anything you set your mind to.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and more to spread positive vibes about success, hard work and persistence.